06-16-2012, 08:17 AM
Toller Cranston.

crankyintheAM
06-16-2012, 08:22 AM
Toller Cranston.

:lol: That's so true!

briancoogaert
06-16-2012, 09:45 AM
Very difficult, between Katarina Witt and Pasha Grishuk...

DaiKozOda
06-16-2012, 04:53 PM
My very beloved Tatiana Navka! I think she was a diva in a positive way.

l'etoile
06-16-2012, 06:26 PM
Witt, definitely. It's just not an act for her, it's so natural for her. Both on and off the ice and still. And I say this in a good way. Her divaism is so exciting that it has brought the sport so much attention.

Macassar88
06-16-2012, 06:56 PM
Lol Scott...

Macassar88
06-16-2012, 07:02 PM
Going through the choices:

How was Kerrigan a diva?
Scott... lol he's too masculine
Pasha - omg she was too much... and in a bad way
I don't see how Yuna was a diva
Johnny Weir - I can see that. He's also Gossip Girl
Plush complained about Vancouver, but I don't see Diva with him
Witt - she was before my time so I didn't really notice any drama about her
Navka - lotsa drama but only with the headband that can cure blindness and turn lead to gold
Henie - WAY WAY WAY before my time
Tonya - She was before my time and the only thing I know that she did was the Kerrigan incident. Not very diva like.
Patrick - In order to be a diva, you need people to actually care about what you're saying...
Surya - Love me some medal removal. Reminds me of Russia at the Sydney Olympics after winning the team silver.

I'd also nominate Krylova and Fusar-Poli

Cherub721
06-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Going through the choices:

How was Kerrigan a diva?

The medal ceremony in Lillehammer started lated because they couldn't find a Ukranian flag [actually the article below says it was the anthem], but Nancy thought it was because Oksana was re-applying her makeup, and snarked in front of the cameras "but she's just going to cry again!" Here is an article http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/sports/longterm/olympics1998/history/timeline/articles/time_030494.htm

Holley Calmes
06-16-2012, 07:57 PM
I always had the belief that Nancy Kerrigan was a bit of a....witch. The medal ceremony is one example, and there was her behavior at Disney World I believe...anyone remember that? Didn't she sort of snake her current husband away from his previous wife? I'm not accusing her of all this-just remember hearing it. If it isn't true, let's set the record straight. If true....well then, I still don't consider her being a diva. Just maybe indulging in poor behavior at times (as we all do...right?)

I voted for Johnny Weir but now I think Pasha should win. But Johnny IS a diva!

AliasJohnDoe
06-16-2012, 09:38 PM
1.Surya
2.Witt
3.Weir
4.Navka
5.Pasha

casken
06-16-2012, 09:40 PM
I always had the belief that Nancy Kerrigan was a bit of a....witch. The medal ceremony is one example, and there was her behavior at Disney World I believe...anyone remember that?

Kerrigan's behavior at some of the pro comps after that was even worse. I'll always remember the one event where she showed up out of shape and skated terribly and told the interviewer afterward that it didn't matter how she skated becuase they were all being paid the same amount of money no matter how they placed. :lol:

I fell in love with Scott Hamilton for about 5 seconds when he said that it matters to the fans paying money, and that if that was her attitude then don't bother coming next time. :kickass:

Nancy was a diva, just not a fun one.

Oh, and I voted for Moir, even though Pasha is of course the obvious choice. :D

DickButtonFan
06-16-2012, 10:28 PM
Nancy Kerrigan at 93 worlds skated poorly and said I want to die in the kiss and cry.

I voted for Sonja tho because of all the lavish Hollywood parties equipped with ice swans in the swimming pool, the jewelry obsession, I could go on and on. She was actually worse than Weir, or she could afford to be worse anyway.

bardtoob
06-16-2012, 10:40 PM
Even in Germany, I bet Sonja would have put Katarina in her place . . .

burntBREAD
06-16-2012, 11:17 PM
Kerrigan at the Disney Parade was pretty funny.. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oozUaizleQ