PDA

View Full Version : Pajama Jeans - I finally gave in...

nubka
06-15-2012, 12:57 AM
I remember a thread here at FSU a few years ago, when Pajama Jeans first came out. I had a good laugh at the concept, and said I would be brave enough to try them. Well, I never did, because they wanted too much $$$ for them.

Today, I was at Walmart (yes, the dreaded Walmart.) Anyway, they had Pajama Jeans for only $10.00, so I decided to give them a whirl (but not really expecting much...)

I Like Them!!! They are very soft and comfy on the inside, while the outside seems heavier and looks like real demin. They hang nicely, and are soooo comfy in the waist. I'm going back tomorrow to get the other pair. I think these will work great for skating events where I am sitting down for hours and don't want a waistband rubbing into my waist.

They seem to run small. I wear a size 10, but I bought the Large (14-16.) They fit great, and don't look as if I've been poured into them.

Yes, I admit it, Pajama Jeans have won me over... :D :D

leesaleesa
06-15-2012, 01:19 AM
I was seriously considering them. Do they actually look decent? I wanted something for jeans at work Friday, but I sit cross legged and jeans are too crunchy to do that comfortably.

nubka
06-15-2012, 02:22 AM
I was seriously considering them. Do they actually look decent? I wanted something for jeans at work Friday, but I sit cross legged and jeans are too crunchy to do that comfortably.

My 20 year-old daughter just walked in the room, and told me that she likes them. She thought they were real jeans - and she is picky... :lol:

leesaleesa
06-15-2012, 02:26 AM
If you are able to try them on, I might go to the dreaded Walmart and ferret out a pair. Homeless people have begun to comment negatively about my depeche mode, so it may be time to retire the old grey sweat pants. I thought I read somewhere that they were packaged in plastic.

nubka
06-15-2012, 02:39 AM
If you are able to try them on, I might go to the dreaded Walmart and ferret out a pair. Homeless people have begun to comment negatively about my depeche mode, so it may be time to retire the old grey sweat pants. I thought I read somewhere that they were packaged in plastic.

The ones I saw today weren't in plastic, just the box.

barbk
06-15-2012, 03:02 AM
Never heard of these. Are they warm?

nubka
06-15-2012, 03:05 AM
Never heard of these. Are they warm?

I think these would be nice and toasty in cool weather. Probably warmer than real denim.

barbk
06-15-2012, 03:35 AM
OK, not the thing to think about in hot weather.

Badams
06-15-2012, 03:38 AM
Hmmmm...I might have to buy some. I bet they're great for walking in the winter.

nubka
06-15-2012, 04:40 AM
OK, not the thing to think about in hot weather.

They were fine today in mid-80's weather, but 90's would be tough! :)

oleada
06-15-2012, 05:41 AM
Is changing in and out of proper pants that hard?

nubka
06-15-2012, 06:05 AM

I think most people probably buy them because they look/fit nice and are comfy, not because they don't want to change from pajamas to jeans/slacks every morning.

Personally, I could never wear them as pajamas. They aren't light enough for that, at least not for me.

AragornElessar
06-15-2012, 08:13 PM

For those of us who are dealing w/medical issues that leave us bloated every so often/everyday and wish we could wear jeans or normal pants (non pj look or exercise pants) again, these sound fantastic!! I miss my jeans due to this very problem and I'd love to be able to find these in Canada somewhere. Never heard of them before, but sound incredable. :)

nubka
06-15-2012, 11:56 PM
For those of us who are dealing w/medical issues that leave us bloated every so often/everyday and wish we could wear jeans or normal pants (non pj look or exercise pants) again, these sound fantastic!! I miss my jeans due to this very problem and I'd love to be able to find these in Canada somewhere. Never heard of them before, but sound incredable. :)

You can find them on eBay. :) :)