PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Watching 'Dallas' on TNT?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

duane
08-10-2012, 02:29 AM
Smurfy wrote this weeks ago:

"I have an idea as to who Rebecca is, and hope it is so (there is someone from the original show, shown briefly, with that middle name, and that name is can not be an accident."

Good call! ;)

And I agree with your comments about the original characters. The scene in the hospital room with JR and Bobby was great. I'm totally loving Sue Ellen. And yes, today's high-living Cliff doesn't mesh with the cheap, frugal Cliff Barnes of the past.

Still, great finale and can't wait until season 2! Especially can't wait for the return of Pam, who I now think will definitely return.

Oreo
08-10-2012, 03:10 AM
Darn! I missed it. Actually I missed the entire month of July, and plain forgot last night that it was 'Dallas' night.

Sounds like there may be a glimmer of hope about Victoria returning.

If anybody would like to catch up on the past episodes :)

http://liveserie.com/?cat=2128

I'm definitely enjoying this show. I can hardly wait til January when Dallas and Downton Abbey will be on!

smurfy
08-10-2012, 03:41 AM
I goofed - she is Pamela Rebecca Cooper - from the original show - Afton's last name.

I watched the originall from start to the blah ending (the penultimate episode was better). Then back in the 90s I saw the whole show again on a cable channel. Wish it would be brought back again!

manhn
08-10-2012, 06:15 AM
OMG. I. Love. Ann. So. Much. Kickass!

I loved the show. What a summer treat. Can't wait for next season. I pretty much enjoy/love all the characters.

I was a big fan of Afton from the original show. The actress surprised me in her talent. I am looking forward to seeing her again.

But Ann is my MVP. So much love.

skatesindreams
08-10-2012, 05:55 PM
manhn, you spoke for me!
Looking forward to Sue Ellen's campaign, as well.