PDA

View Full Version : Procrastination Nation

Pages : 1 [2]

Cachoo
06-22-2012, 04:20 AM
---redecorate my bedroom--I have the color scheme/ lighting/ arrangement all in my head and I just need to do it...

---I collect Christmas ornaments. I need to make sure all are wrapped in acid-free tissue paper and are properly labeled. I also need to show the JustBreen archives to my insurance agent so she has an idea of value in case of a fire, tornado whatever...

---hire a chimney sweep

Sunshine Lizzie
06-23-2012, 02:56 PM
Finish my thesis.... ughhhhhh! I have been procrastinating for days now and I only have a week left till due date. I must.get.on.it.

Skate Talker
06-25-2012, 06:19 PM
I would like to add my list but - well maybe later.....

nubka
06-25-2012, 07:31 PM
I need to paint my living room/kitchen, bit I don't want to do it... :scream::scream:

l'etoile
06-25-2012, 08:27 PM
I need to clean up the mess I left when I moved in to the current house in the backyard. I never let any visitors go see there.
I have to call in for the air-purifier filter service but for no reason I just forget that every day.
Getting my butt off the chair and bed and doing some serious work-outs. I've been tired all this semester long.
I need to back-up my computer files but never do. I've been thinking about this for like four years now and I'm using HDD-too-expensive-for-now as a reason for procrastinating still.

my little pony
06-25-2012, 09:20 PM
my screen door lock is broken. just typing that sentence bored me to tears. i will never get it fixed.