PDA

View Full Version : TRUE BLOOD Discussion -- Fifth Time's The Charm?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

pixie cut
08-27-2012, 06:39 PM
I don't read the books so I don't care if they follow the same path.

I have read all the books and I don't care if they follow the same path. I do care that the TV show is interesting with good plot lines, and this season fell woefully short for me. :(

BigB08822
08-29-2012, 02:14 AM
I could swear that Eric staked Russell from behind. He dropped something as he walked away from the pile of goo. I was :lol: at the care bear stare done on Russell. I knew that would happen. Billith is such a good name. I also wonder what will become of him. Somehow they will find a way to bring him back and make him the good guy again. WHAT ABOUT WARLOW?! How do you ignore something like that completely? Ugh.

reckless
08-29-2012, 03:02 AM
I could swear that Eric staked Russell from behind. He dropped something as he walked away from the pile of goo. I was :lol: at the care bear stare done on Russell. I knew that would happen. Billith is such a good name. I also wonder what will become of him. Somehow they will find a way to bring him back and make him the good guy again. WHAT ABOUT WARLOW?! How do you ignore something like that completely? Ugh.

In the extra scene on HBO's web site, as Jason, Nora, Pam, Tara, and Jessica leave the elevator, Jason mutters something about Warlow and Nora asks how he knows Warlow. So it's set up for next season that the Warlow storyline will continue.

skipaway
09-15-2012, 07:32 PM
Congrats to Anna and Stephen on the birth of their twins. No other info except they were pre-mature and in good health.

Twins for Anna and Steve (http://www.digtriad.com/news/entertainment/article/245005/204/New-Blood-For-True-Blood-Couple)