PDA

View Full Version : If you were on a deserted island...

Pages : [1] 2

DickButtonFan
06-09-2012, 11:58 PM
and you could only pick one the following famous people to spend your time with, who would you pick?

falling_dance
06-10-2012, 12:08 AM
I'm not a Christian, which means that, in deciding on Jesus, I voted for a dead guy. Since he's obviously alive in this hypothetical, however, I think that Jesus would be the most interesting to listen to.

my little pony
06-10-2012, 12:26 AM
i pick whoever can start fire and catch fish with their hands

PeterG
06-10-2012, 12:32 AM
I picked Angelina Jolie, with Charlize Theron as runner-up. I think maybe I am a closet heterosexual. (P.S. I did not pick Jesus because I did not want to spend time with a fictional character. :P)

michiruwater
06-10-2012, 12:55 AM
I don't believe in Jesus, so I did not pick Jesus :P

I picked Charlize Theron because she grew up on a farm in South Africa and I have a feeling she would be the most useful person to be on the island with. I have a feeling that somewhere in her training Angelina probably picked up a few useful pieces of knowledge as well, but I can't know that for certain.

danceronice
06-10-2012, 01:12 AM
Jesus could either walk across water or part the seas so we could escape, or multiply our food, or at they very least, assuming he speaks all languages, we could probably have the most interesting conversation. And of course he could fish, always a plus. Of the rest, Glenn Beck might have his world-is-ending disaster kit with him, meaning we would have supplies, and Hillary Clinton would be the only one left who wouldn't be either panicky or a whiner and who could probably plan a strategy to escape while remaining calm. (Well, okay, Lady Gaga's probably pretty tough under the clothes, she might not be totally useless.) The rest....yeah.

Bev Johnston
06-10-2012, 01:17 AM
I was all set to pick Barack Obama, but then saw Jesus on the list and had to choose him. Since we would be surrounded by water, there would be endless wine if nothing else.

emason
06-10-2012, 01:31 AM
Barack Obama for me; zero interest in any of the others, especially Jesus.

taf2002
06-10-2012, 01:44 AM
Did you mean Robert Pattinson, the Twilight actor? I don't know who Robert Patterson is.

Jesus could take care of me, Lady Gaga could entertain me & make me laugh, & I could have interesting conversations with Hillary Clinton. Johnny Depp could take care of other needs.

PeterG
06-10-2012, 01:56 AM
Johnny Depp could take care of other needs.

:rofl:

Really
06-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Hillary Clinton. She's the closest to me in age, and I expect there's a wicked sense of humour there. Oh, the stories she could tell!

aliceanne
06-10-2012, 02:45 AM
Jesus because he could walk on water and get me out of there. Being stuck alone with a celebrity or politician would be painful as I imagine they are high maintenance personalities.

essence_of_soy
06-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Rachel Maddow, no question.

She makes a mean cocktail. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sebfwBVEVKE)

Only b/c their acting is so wooden, but Anniston and Pattinson would great kindling if I needed to start a bonfire to attract planes I guess.

BigB08822
06-10-2012, 03:42 AM
I was going to pick Brad Pitt because in my mind he is still as hot as his Bonnie and Clyde days. I was thinking maybe after being stranded there long enough he would finally give in and realize we were the only two people around and he might as well enjoy my company. :grope: Then I remembered that I am not a fan of his scruffy long beard look and he would probably stink so I decided to go with Charlize Theron because she seems so :kickass:

barbk
06-10-2012, 03:47 AM
Lady Gaga -- She seems exceedingly interesting, and I'm sure parts of any of her outfits could turn out to be quite useful were we stranded on an island.