View Full Version : Interview with Weir `Deep down I'm an old Russian Lady'

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

caseyedwards
06-06-2012, 11:23 PM
Why are there beautiful buildings on the Red SquarE

Great comment! Very true!

Iceman
06-07-2012, 12:27 AM
^ Maybe he doesn't actually read that volume of Pushkin he carries around everywhere.

Does anyone really believe he carries it everywhere? I've never seen him skate with it in hand. lmao

WHY AM I GETTING POP-UPS ON FSU SHOWING ME SINGLES IN MY CITY WHO ARE LOOKING FOR A DATE? JESUS!!!!!:eek: Any way to stop that?

Iceman
06-07-2012, 12:29 AM
Those who know Tanya and Michelle are a dying breed.

Nomad
06-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Does anyone really believe he carries it everywhere? I've never seen him skate with it in hand. lmao ...

Maybe if he skates to Selections from Evgeni Onegin he will.

PinkFeathers
06-07-2012, 01:31 AM
First of all, lol at anyone that tries to make anything Johnny says literal. It never works that way with Johnny :rofl: You're just going to end up butthurt trying to puzzle the statement about nobody knowing who Evan is :rofl: Besides, it's just not a Johnny interview if he doesn't take a swipe at Evan :slinkaway

Thank you for the translation. I don't care if he wins or loses when he comes back, I'm looking forward to it. I watch skating in part to be moved, and entertained, and... well, let's face it, they don't give international gold medals to anyone other than PChids anyway, so I may as well be entertained while watching the battle for silver and bronze :scream:

misskarne
06-07-2012, 02:02 AM
It's too bad the Bravo network can't have a reality show called "The Real Divos of US Figure Skating" following the lives of Evan Lysacek, Johnny Weir, Jeremy Abbott, Adam Rippon, Joshua Farris, and Jason Brown. That could boost public interest and ratings I think! :rollin:

:rollin::rollin::rollin: Yes please!

...oh, were you not serious? :( I really want a series that follows a skater (or several) around for a season and shows what they REALLY do.

Except that a lot of those you listed don't have diva personalities.

Maybe that's the point? :P

museksk8r
06-07-2012, 02:42 AM

...oh, were you not serious? :( I really want a series that follows a skater (or several) around for a season and shows what they REALLY do.

Oh, I would LOVE for it to happen, but the likelihood is not very good I think. If only our aspiring divos could engage in a sex tape that goes viral to a majority of the population, then the idea of a successful US reality tv show could become more of a reality. Maybe we should all start a letter writing campaign to the mucho sexy Andy Cohen; I ain't too proud to beg! :rollin:

essence_of_soy
06-07-2012, 02:49 AM
Very interesting read, thank you so much!

I wonder what kind of music Lady Gaga would pick for skating? It's bound to be either brilliant or :yikes:

I was thinking maybe Claire Ferguson and Morry Stillwell can roll a giant egg onto the ice for the men's short program in Sochi for Johnny to emerge from.

Sylvia
06-07-2012, 02:54 AM
On a related note... has anyone heard when the second season of "Be Good Johnny Weir" is scheduled to make its debut on the Logo channel?

museksk8r
06-07-2012, 02:54 AM
I was thinking maybe Claire Ferguson and Morry Stillwell can roll a giant egg onto the ice for the men's short program in Sochi for Johnny to emerge from.

It will only work if he emerges from the egg bleeding from his groin area with a stunningly paranoid expression on his face. *wonders how many of the ISU judges would fall out of their chairs* :eek:

IceAlisa
06-07-2012, 03:18 AM
On a related note... has anyone heard when the second season of "Be Good Johnny Weir" is scheduled to make its debut on the Logo channel?

No, but thank you. Are these re-runs or new shows? I could watch this forever.

Wyliefan
06-07-2012, 03:36 AM

Wasn't there already a show like that, years ago, with a bunch of up-and-coming girls? Seems to me it was on Discovery.

peibeck
06-07-2012, 04:01 AM

...dressed in a costume made of meat and strategically placed rhinestones. :P

PinkFeathers
06-07-2012, 04:03 AM

No idea. Whenever Logo is asked, they just go "We will let you know when we know!" I've been wondering if they want to launch alongside the new skating season at this point...

judiz
06-07-2012, 04:05 AM

Supposingly after RuPaul's show is finished for the season, Johnny's will return.