Taken last Friday :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lolololo

aftershocks
06-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Ah man, too much picking at each other in this thread, not enough Johnny :lol:

https://instagr.am/p/ML6HPthhRV/

Taken last Friday :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rolleyes::blah:

berthesghost, come on now ... you of all FSUers have no sense of humor?!!

Oh jeez, I forgot ... you have no sense of humor when it comes to that DIVA-licious Weir guy. :lol:

Thanks again PinkFeathers for at least tryin' ... :rollin:

overedge
06-26-2012, 10:44 PM
As usual, you are all seeing and all knowing. Thanks for weighing in here and now with your enlightening perspectives albeit erroneous interpretations.

You're delusional.

aftershocks
06-26-2012, 10:59 PM
^^ :yikes: But okay, I'll take the bait. :lol:

Thanks for weighing in once again with your perspicacity but nevertheless unsound insights, overedgy. Ahhh, and your diagnosis must mean you know a lot about the condition yourself. :P

Prancer
06-27-2012, 03:19 AM
Thanks for weighing in once again with your perspicacity but nevertheless unsound insights, overedgy.

Wouldn't it be "your perspicacious but neverthless unsound insights"? :confused:

Hmm. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense, as that would create a contradiction in terms.

But the original doesn't make sense because perspicacity is a noun and the rest of the sentence would only be parallel with another adjective.

Maybe "Thanks for weighing in once again with your perspicacity but your insights are unsound"?

No, that's got the same problem with meaning.

Perhaps "Feck off, overedge"?

:confused:

Iceman
06-27-2012, 10:15 AM
:lol: I think most folk know Johnny is definitely not Anderson's type.
Well, I am one of those "folk" who doesn't have the slightest idea what Anderson's type is, so enlighten me. But even if he has a "type", that doesn't mean a rumor couldn't start. I am constantly surprised by the types that find themselves matching up.

judiz
06-27-2012, 12:02 PM
Well, I am one of those "folk" who doesn't have the slightest idea what Anderson's type is, so enlighten me. But even if he has a "type", that doesn't mean a rumor couldn't start. I am constantly surprised by the types that find themselves matching up.

Johnny is happily married so I don't think Anderson had to worry about Johnny putting the moves on him or any rumors starting.

judiz
06-27-2012, 12:04 PM
On Kathy Griffin's Bravo show last night, Kathy and Anderson Cooper are talking about a passenger on a plane trying to take his picture. At one point, Anderson mentions Johnny Weir was sitting next to him on the plane. Wonder what they talked about. :lol:
http://www.toofab.com/2012/06/22/anderson-cooper-kathy-griffin-fight-video/

Given how close together airline seats are, how was Anderson so sure the guy was trying to take his picture and not Johnny's?

aftershocks
06-27-2012, 01:51 PM
Yes, Prancer, definitely a contradiction in terms. ;) But, then there are so many contradictions (not to mention contrarians) in these Johnny threads, and in fs too!

Anyways, thanks for your advice! And please pardon my ungrammatical incorrectness here, and intentionally contrary use of terminology previously. :D

Johnny is happily married so I don't think Anderson had to worry about Johnny putting the moves on him or any rumors starting.

ITA that Johnny is very happily married, plus it's more likely that Anderson is not Johnny's type, whatever that means. ;)

As far as "rumors starting," that can happen to anyone whether or not they ever leave their house, or were ever within close proximity to a person they may be rumored to be dating or having an affair with -- this is especially the case in our Global Enquirer "everyone has the need and the right to know whether or not it's truth or fiction" culture. :lol:

Given how close together airline seats are, how was Anderson so sure the guy was trying to take his picture and not Johnny's?

Great point! :respec:

contrarian
06-27-2012, 05:09 PM
Are we feeling the need to be contrary?

Theatregirl1122
06-27-2012, 05:55 PM
Don't be ridiculous. Anderson Cooper is everyone's type. ;)

peibeck
06-27-2012, 06:01 PM

:rollin:

contrarian
06-27-2012, 06:02 PM
not mine

milanessa
06-27-2012, 07:05 PM

:rollin:

True but Johnny is not. ;)

Badams
06-27-2012, 07:07 PM

He really is gorgeous. :swoon::shuffle: