PDA

View Full Version : Boston it is! 2014 Nationals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

kiss-n-cry
09-25-2012, 10:39 PM
Ditto.

Me three. Is there only one person making the calls? What I have been wondering is, if the person ahead of you can only take calls at a certain time, does that mean that you get a call after that person finally gets theirs? I am all about fairness but this is killing me. ;)

Boston2014
09-25-2012, 10:53 PM
It is wonderful to see such enthusiasm for an event, but I have to ask again that you please be patient. We are offering a pre-sale to allow you to skirt the not insignificant Ticketmaster fees. The downside of that is that we are processing all orders manually and yes, we only have one person handling orders at this time. And while it might seem like you and someone else placed your orders at the same time, we in fact received many orders simultaneously when we first went live. This means that even if you and someone else placed your orders only a few minutes apart, there could be 20 or 30 orders between you.

As I said earlier, we will get to you as soon as we can, and there is enough inventory at all levels so that you should all get great seats within the price level you requested.

We committed to a call back within 5 days. It has been only 1 day so far. Please give us some time to work our way through your orders. Thanks!

Lacey
09-26-2012, 01:24 AM
If there's only one of her and she is a volunteer, please make her president of the club or at least head volunteer.

If there's only one of her and she is a paid employee, please give her a big raise.

And if you are the only other person there, bless you both.

TanithandBenFan
09-26-2012, 01:50 AM
Thanks for the update, Boston2014! Hope I'll hear from you all tomorrow. :)

This is a message directed to the USFSA if anyone there is reading this thread - can you please stop blocking all-event ticket buyers from selecting sections on the judges' side? This happened at 2010 and 2011 SA and also at 4CC this year. Those of us who are willing to shell out money for a ticket over a year in advance should be able to sit wherever we'd like. Thank you.

Aceon6
09-26-2012, 01:19 PM
This is a message directed to the USFSA if anyone there is reading this thread - can you please stop blocking all-event ticket buyers from selecting sections on the judges' side?

What? Not hold seats for the fat cats who won't show up? It's almost as if USFSA enjoys skating broadcasts with lots of empty seats on the judges side.

Carolla5501
09-26-2012, 03:04 PM
While I am not buying all event I have a friend who is..... (She lives in Boston :) ) She was curious as to what sections folks were buying. Looking at the chart she was thinking Club or Center Loge. (NOTE: She is new to Boston and has not yet been to arena)

Anyone who has been there think those are way to high?
Her other question was what does the " Front row and VIP tickets also include a pass for priority admission to hospitality " statement mean. I thought maybe since some of you have already heard from the Boston folks they might have told you more :)

sk9tingfan
09-26-2012, 03:09 PM
While I am not buying all event I have a friend who is..... (She lives in Boston :) ) She was curious as to what sections folks were buying. Looking at the chart she was thinking Club or Center Loge. (NOTE: She is new to Boston and has not yet been to arena)

Her other question was what does the " Front row and VIP tickets also include a pass for priority admission to hospitality " statement mean. I thought maybe since some of you have already heard from the Boston folks they might have told you more :)

I know that there is a priority reservations feature that the VIP members have access to in terms of Legends, the restaurant within the TD Bank Center. Great for those times when there is little time between events. As far as any else, that's a mystery.:)

Carolla5501
09-26-2012, 03:28 PM
I know that there is a priority reservations feature that the VIP members have access to in terms of Legends, the restaurant within the TD Bank Center. Great for those times when there is little time between events. As far as any else, that's a mystery.:)

Yeah, i think if it was like the Atlanta deal it might be worth it. (They had seats that access to food court and stuff that other areas didn't have access too.)

I think she will probably go with Loge or Club so it's not a huge hurry to sign up :)

By the way she sent me this link
http://www.tdgarden.com/seatfinder/hockey.html

You can put your seat in and see a virtual view.

TanithandBenFan
09-26-2012, 07:32 PM
Anyone receive a call today?

Boston2014
09-26-2012, 07:52 PM

Her other question was what does the " Front row and VIP tickets also include a pass for priority admission to hospitality " statement mean. I thought maybe since some of you have already heard from the Boston folks they might have told you more :)We have received a few questions about the priority hospitality pass as well as Club level seats and are in the process of adding additional information to our web site, but to answer your questions directly:

- The priority hospitality pass that will be provided to all front row and VIP level ticket holders will provide priority admission to a selected restaurant at TD Garden, which will allow those ticket holders to receive expedited service.

- Club level ticket holders will have a separate entrance, separate facilities and also food service to their seats.

Anyone receive a call today?I can confirm that yes, people have received calls today. We are working our way through the list and will continue making calls into the evening.

kiss-n-cry
09-26-2012, 07:54 PM
Anyone receive a call today?

Yes! I got a call today at about 1:45 pm. Got really great seats, too. The woman I spoke with, Susan, was wonderful. I think the time I got my order in on Monday was 12:19. They are very accommodating and after Boston2014's post yesterday, I took a chill pill and tried to relax. I wish everyone good luck in getting your ideal seats!

Aceon6
09-26-2012, 07:54 PM

My husband's Celts tix were in Center Loge, but I'm going Club if I can get a good section. I don't find them to be too high and not having to schlep to get food is a huge bonus.

peibeck
09-26-2012, 08:10 PM
Yes! I got a call today at about 1:45 pm. Got really great seats, too. The woman I spoke with, Susan, was wonderful. I think the time I got my order in on Monday was 12:19.

Hmmm, my order was in before then, but I haven't been called.

I wonder if they are filling multiple ticket orders first?

I will continue to be patient though. :shuffle:

Boston2014
09-26-2012, 08:15 PM
I think the time I got my order in on Monday was 12:19. We aren't that far down the list yet, so you must have submitted your order earlier. Maybe the confirm came around that time?

kwanette
09-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Yes! I got a call today at about 1:45 pm. Got really great seats, too. The woman I spoke with, Susan, was wonderful. I think the time I got my order in on Monday was 12:19. They are very accommodating and after Boston2014's post yesterday, I took a chill pill and tried to relax. I wish everyone good luck in getting your ideal seats!

Kudos to Susan and to Boston 2014. Sounds really organized. I am hoping to get a call today. Very excited..I got my confirmation e-mail at 12:20PM..so it shouldn't be too much longer!

Again thanks to Boston 2014, a veritable font of info!