PDA

View Full Version : Boston it is! 2014 Nationals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72

Aceon6
09-21-2012, 09:20 PM
It would be helpful if the picture itself was hyperlinked but, for now, if you scroll down a bit there is a link to view or save the full size one.

Doesn't load in Firefox. TD Garden has a nice seat finder app here (http://www.tdgarden.com/seatfinder/index.html). Click on the Bruins/Hockey/Ice Shows image.

Boston2014
09-21-2012, 10:31 PM
This typo in the pre-sale start date sort of freaked me out:

Pre-Sale Purchase

All-event tickets for the 2014 Prudential U.S. Figure Skating Championships will be available for sale on a limited, pre-sale-only basis, beginning September 4, 2012.Oops. :o We'll get that fixed ASAP but our webmistress may not be available over the weekend so Monday at the latest.

Is there any chance that you can set up a hyperlink on the Ticket page seating diagram that would open the seating diagram at full size? It would help with planning where to sit and what prices apply to various sections. Thanks!We'll try to do that. In the meantime.....

....for now, if you scroll down a bit there is a link to view or save the full size one.Yes. Look slightly further down under 'Pre-Sale Purchase.'

Doesn't load in Firefox. TD Garden has a nice seat finder app here (http://www.tdgarden.com/seatfinder/index.html). Click on the Bruins/Hockey/Ice Shows image.I'm in Firefox and it works for me. :confused: But here is a direct link to our custom seat map that includes blackout zones:

The Seating Map (http://www.boston2014.com/wp-content/uploads/2014seating.pdf)

p.s. The site looks great. Nice work, Boston2014. xoxoThank you. :) We're trying our best, so please keep your comments coming so that we can continue to make improvements.

Debbie S
09-21-2012, 10:45 PM
And I'm told the order form will have a spot to indicate the best times to reach you for seat selections.

As a suggestion, if you're worried about missing the call back and losing out on your preferred seat, use the notes / comments section on the order form to indicate your general seating preference. Keeping in mind that your top choice might not be available, it would be best to offer a couple of choices.Thanks. Do you have any idea when they will start making calls? So if we submit an order on Monday, can we expect a call the next day, or next week, or next month? Or....?

Boston2014
09-21-2012, 11:04 PM
It's a difficult question to answer because the timing of call backs will depend in part on the volume of orders we receive. We plan to start call backs immediately, but if we are inundated with a flood of orders right out of the gate, it will take us a while to work through them all.

I'm sorry to not have a more definitive answer for you at this time, but we should have a better idea of the timing on Monday once we see how many orders come in.

kwanette
09-21-2012, 11:52 PM
The link to the seating map doesn't work for me.

Thanks for all of the information.

GarrAarghHrumph
09-22-2012, 02:24 AM
:HA!: I knew you guys would keep us on our toes. :lol:

Who, us? ;)

GarrAarghHrumph
09-22-2012, 02:30 AM
I will be attending, but will be buying single event tix, as usual. I look forward to when those go on sale!

YukiNieve
09-22-2012, 04:20 AM
No weekend package for this?

Sylvia
09-22-2012, 04:35 AM
Usually the goal, I assume, is to try and sell as many all-event ticket packages first and then decisions will be made later about other packages, etc.

I like the proactive approach with fans, Boston2014! :respec:

Boston2014
09-22-2012, 05:01 AM
The link to the seating map doesn't work for me.I'm not sure why. :( We updated the site so that the mini seat map is now also a link to the larger map, and the original link provided is still there as well. Do you have java enabled? If you use a script blocker like NoScript, you'll need to set it to allow the site (at least temporarily).

Usually the goal, I assume, is to try and sell as many all-event ticket packages first and then decisions will be made later about other packages, etc.Sylvia is correct. We are currently offering only all event tickets, and any seats not sold as part of an all event ticket will be offered as individual tickets at a later date. It's possible that we may offer a weekend package if there are sufficient tickets left unsold, but based on preliminary inquiries, we anticipate a strong demand for all event tickets and therefore do not have any plans to offer a weekend package at this time.

SkateSand
09-22-2012, 06:17 AM
Boston2014, do you have an approximate idea of when the official hotel bookings will be available to be made? Are we looking more at "soon" or "much later." Just trying to see if I need to be alert to more than the tickets going on sale.

kwanette
09-22-2012, 12:05 PM
I'm not sure why. :( We updated the site so that the mini seat map is now also a link to the larger map, and the original link provided is still there as well. Do you have java enabled? If you use a script blocker like NoScript, you'll need to set it to allow the site (at least temporarily).

Thanks, I got it to work!

skatesindreams
09-22-2012, 04:22 PM
Boston2014, do you have an approximate idea of when the official hotel bookings will be available to be made? Are we looking more at "soon" or "much later." Just trying to see if I need to be alert to more than the tickets going on sale.

I'm wondering about this, as well.

Are there the only "official" hotels?
Will there be others, convenient to the Main/Senior venue?

Boston2014
09-22-2012, 05:15 PM
Boston2014, do you have an approximate idea of when the official hotel bookings will be available to be made? Are we looking more at "soon" or "much later." Just trying to see if I need to be alert to more than the tickets going on sale.The official hotels will go live for bookings in about a month. We will send an advance email blast to everyone on our mailing list, so if you'd like to be alerted to that event please sign up for our mailing list (http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001K8xwuOsUSHq1ADxYlmrpffrkfEUSvziX4tHBNUHPsP FjGEexNHQx9rfYVDx2tzLJLTRDR1zt31Y%3D).

Are these the only "official" hotels?
Will there be others, convenient to the Main/Senior venue?At this time, the hotels listed are the only official hotels. All three hotels are less than two miles from the TD Garden, which should be no more than a 5 minute cab ride thanks to all the restructuring work done by the Big Dig. We will also be offering shuttle service for all-event ticket holders interested in purchasing a shuttle pass (details about this service are TBD, as noted in the FAQs). And if the weather is nice, it could also be a lovely walk along the new Rose Kennedy Greenway (http://www.rosekennedygreenway.org/visit/) and waterfront for those who don't have mobility issues.

SkateSand
09-22-2012, 05:47 PM
The official hotels will go live for bookings in about a month.

Thanks!