View Full Version : Travel to Italy

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Angelskates
06-03-2012, 04:16 AM
alhrayth has a car :cheer2: and she can drive it :cheer2: :P

Angelskates
06-03-2012, 04:32 AM
My updates are in purple!

June 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 - Rome (5 nights - booked)

June 25, train from Rome to Naples (booked), train from Naples to Sorrento (not booked, doesn't need booking)

June 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 - Sorrento (5 nights - booked, Grand Hotel Vesuvio, double with balcony :)) (visit Pompeii/Amalfi/Capri)

June 30 (morning) take train back to Naples (not booked this doesn't need booking does it?) and from Naples to Florence (booked!!)

June 30, July 1, 2, 3, 4 – Florence (5 nights - booked at Relais Cavalcanti) (1 day – Siena, 1 day – St. Gimignano and/or Volterra)

July 5 (morning) take the train from Florence to Venice (booked!!)

July 5, 6, 7 - Venice (3 nights - booked single with shower, canal view at Pensione Accademia, everything else there was full!)

July 8 (morning) take the train from Venice to Milan (booked!!)

July 8 - Milan (1 night, accommodation with alhrayth and her cats :cat: - booked :P)

July 9, 10 - Lake regions (waiting on alhrayth ;))

July 10 (late?) back to Milan for the night (?) and then July 11 - back to Beijing

I'll wait on alhrayth :)

I'm done. Well, for now, anyway!:)

Back to the grindstone of report writing...

Tinami Amori
06-03-2012, 06:21 AM
I'm done. Well, for now, anyway!:)

Perrrrfect! I am glad you found availability at the hotels you've listed as "booked", they are "high choices" on my list.
Just for the record, all hotels on my lists were available this morning (our morning) and I am learning from you that in 14 hours most were booked up.... ha! avalability is worst than I thought...

Great news about Miss A having a car! you will be able to see so much more, if she can drive with you.

So... next step (after you don't with report), we'll work on local tours, tickets and transportation.

QUESTION: Where you able to buy the regular RomaPass (i remember the the premium one was not available)?

Also re: Vatican admission. Where you able to look at any websites, and find a way to either buy tickets in advance, or joint a tour?

I will leave Rome issues along for now, and will give you refs to other regions/locations.

Angelskates
06-03-2012, 06:25 AM
Perrrrfect! I am glad you found availability at the hotels you've listed as "booked", they are "high choices" on my list.
Just for the record, all hotels on my lists were available this morning (our morning) and I am learning from you that in 14 hours most were booked up.... ha! avalability is worst than I thought...

Great news about Miss A having a car! you will be able to see so much more, if she can drive with you.

So... next step (after you don't with report), we'll work on local tours, tickets and transportation.

QUESTION: Where you able to buy the regular RomaPass (i remember the the premium one was not available)?

Also re: Vatican admission. Where you able to look at any websites, and find a way to either buy tickets in advance, or joint a tour?

I will leave Rome issues along for now, and will give you refs to other regions/locations.

I did buy a Roma Pass, but I couldn't get the Archaeological (Museum?) one. I have a good friend in Rome who may be able to help me on that side. She just got married yesterday though, so I don't think she'll be replying to my email for a few days ;) (She does know that I'm visiting though!)

Thanks so much for all your help! I'm now on the side of freaking out about all of the work I have to before I actually leave :blah:

Tinami Amori
06-03-2012, 07:33 AM
I'm now on the side of freaking out about all of the work I have to before I actually leave :blah:

You've done the main part, hotels and trains.

next critical: tickets to main museums in Florence. I'll have that info tomorrow.

All the rest can be done at a more leisurly pace.

We'll talk about tix to Vatican tomorrow as well.

Angelskates
06-03-2012, 07:35 AM
Grazie mille! :encore:

alhrayth
06-03-2012, 11:41 AM
°_° OMG. I have been away one day (doing make up & baby sitting on a frankly terrifying number of tiny dancers from a friend's dance school - 4years old & up - I'm still exhausted!) and how many things have already been fixed!!!
:) Now I know which day you'll be arriving... let me drink a BIG cup of coffee and I'll do my part of planning what we'll do on those days! ;)

Tinami Amori
06-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Angel,
Let me know when you'll be ready to receive info on local tickets, transport and organized tours (Rome, Sorrento, Capri, Florence/Tuscany, Venice).

I have Rome and Sorrento/Amalfi/Pompei/Capri ready. So anytime you have a window from work....

Nan
06-06-2012, 05:01 PM
Tinami, you are amazing. :)

Angelskates
06-07-2012, 12:43 AM
Hi Tinami,

We had our end of term excursion yesterday (thank God that's over!) and it's all still busy from here on out - I work on the day I leave as well!

My friend in Rome had a travel agent send me a .pdf of things for each place (tours), but I don't have time to put them into here yet. Some of them involve cooking lessons though :cheer2:

Here's a basic list:

Tour“1 “AM – IN THE HEART OF ROME– (Morning, 3 hrs approx)
St. Peter’s Square ( visit inside), Navona Square, Pantheon ( inside visit ), Trevi Fountain
Tour “1 Bis” AM – ST. PETER’S BASILICA, TREVI FOUNTAIN & SQUARES OF ROME–
Walking tour (Morning, 2.30 hrs approx ) St. Peter’s Basilica ( inside visit – except on Sunday ), Navona
Square, Pantheon ( inside visit ), Trevi Fountain
Tour “2” PM – ANCIENT ROME - (Afternoon 3 hrs approx)
Colosseum ( visit inside), Roman Forum ( inside visit ), Palatine Hill ( inside visit )
Tour“2 B”PM – COLOSSEUM AND THE ETERNAL ROME – Walking tour (Afternoon, 2,30/3 hrs approx )
Colosseum (inside visit ), Palatin Hill (inside visit ), Roman Forum (inside visit )
Tour “3” AM - VATICAN MUSEUMS, SISTINE CHAPEL & ST. PETER’S BASILICA – (Morning, 4h00 hrs approx)
Vatican Museums (visit inside), Sistine Chapel(visit inside), St. Peter’s Basilica (visit inside)
Tour “3 B” PM - VATICAN MUSEUM & SISTINE CHAPEL - (Afternoon, 3 hrs approx)
Vatican Museums (visit inside), Sistine Chapel (visit inside)
Tour “3C” AM – VATICAN MUSEUMS SISTINE CHAPEL & ST.PETER’S BASILICA –
Walking tour (Morning, 3 hrs approx )
Vatican Museum (visit inside), Sistine Chapel ( visit inside), San Peter’s Basilica ( visit inside – except on
Wednesday )
Tour “3C” PM – VATICAN MUSEUMS & SISTINE CHAPEL - Walking tour (Afternoon, 3 hrs approx )
Vatican Museum (inside), Sistine Chapel (inside)
Tour “4” – CHRISTIAN ROME & CATACOMBS (Afternoon, 3 hrs approx)
Basilica of St John in Lateran (visit inside), Holy Stairs, Catacombs (visit inside) St Mary the Major Basilica (visit
inside)
Tour “5”AM - TIVOLI AND IT’S VILLAS (Morning , 4 hours approx)
Villa Adriana, Villa D’Este ( visit inside )
Tour “6”PM - WINE TASTING & ROMAN COUNTRYSIDE ( CASTELLI ROMANI ) (Afternoon , 3 hours approx)
Panoramic visit of Castelli Romani area, visit of a vineyard, wine and olive oil
Tour “8” - ROME BY NIGHT PANORAMIC TOUR (Afternoon 2 hours, approx )
Illuminated Rome by night tour with stop at Trevi Fountain ( walking ),
Capitol Hill, Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Janiculum Hill, Castle St. Angelo, St. Peter’s Basilica, Trastevere
Tour “9” - ROME BY NIGHT with dinner in ‘TRASTEVERE’
Panoramic tour by bus & dinner in a typical Italian restaurant located in a traditional popular area.
Stop at Trevi Fountain ( walking ), Capitol, Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Viale Trastevere, Janiculum Hill, Castle St.
Angelo, St. Peter’s Basilica, Trastevere
Tour “10 “ - PAPAL BLESSING IN CASTEL GANDOLFO - (Morning tour, 3,30 hrs approx)
According to the Pope’ summer stay in Castel Gandolfo
Tour “11 “ - PAPAL AUDIENCE - (Morning tour, 4 hrs approx)
Public Audience of the Holy Father
At the Pontificial State’s discretion, the audience might be celebrated in St. Peter’s Square or in the Nervi Hall.
MBINED FULL DAY TOUR in Rome with entrance tickets, pick up and drop off, local guide, lunch included
“1” HEART OF ROME + “2” ANCIENT ROME Operated every days – except on Wednesday
NET RATES: € 96,00 per person, net to us Rack rate € 109,00 per person
“1” HEART OF ROME + “4” CHRISTIAN ROME AND OLD APPIAN LINE
Operated every days – except on Wednesday
NET RATES: € 90,00 per person net to us Rack rate € 102,00 per person
“3” VATICAN MUSEUMS AND ST.PETER + “2” ANCIENT ROME
Operated every days - except on Sundays and Religious holidays
NET RATES: € 120,00 per person net to us Rack rate € 137,00 per person
“3” VATICAN MUSEUMS AND ST.PETER + “4” CHRISTIAN ROME AND OLD APPIAN LINE
Operated every days – except on Sunday and Religious Holidays
NET RATES: € 110,00 per person net to us Rack rate € 128,00 per person
“1” HEART OF ROME + “3BIS” VATICAN MUSEUMS
Operated every days – except on Sunday and Religious Holidays
NET RATES: € 97,00 per person net to us Rack rate € 110,00 per person
Tour “12 “ - CAPRI ISLAND ( 1 day ) – with lunch
Tour “13 “ - NAPLES & POMPEII ( 1 day ) – with lunch
Panoramic tour of Naples city centre & visit of excavations in Pompeii
Tour “15“ - ASSISI – PERUGIA or ORVIETO ( 1 day )
Discover the charming, Medieval Assisi, Perugia or Orvieto
Once on the bus, the majority of participants will decide if stop in Perugia or Orvieto.
Tour “16 “ - NAPLES, POMPEII, SORRENTO, CAPRI (2 days / 1 night )
Visit of the centre of Naples, the ruins of Pompeii, Capri. 2 days, 1 night in Sorrento HB
Tour “17 “ - NAPLES, POMPEII, SORRENTO, CAPRI ( 3 days / 2 nights )
Visit of the centre of Naples, the ruins of Pompeii, Capri. 3 days, 2 nights in Sorrento HB
Tour “19 A“ - FLORENCE ( 1 day ) with lunch
Accademia Gallery – St. Maria del Fiore – Piazza della Signoria – Piazza Santa Croce
TOUR “M 4” GOURMET & ART EXPERIENCE (Morning, 4 hrs approx)
Navona Square, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, cooking lesson with chef - Lunch included.
Learn how o make three different kind of home made pasta, main couse.
EXCLUSIVE COOKING LESSON & GROCERY TOUR (Morning, 4 hrs approx)
Half day activity in Rome City, visit to the typical local merchants; cooking lesson with chef: preparing Italian
pasta: meal and wines included; in a fine location into he heart of Rome
[QUOTE=Tinami Amori;3585711]Angel,

Bus Tours:

1.a FLORENCE CITY TOUR with Academy Gallery: morning
Piazzale Michelangelo, Duomo, Accademia Gallery
1.b - FLORENCE CITY TOUR with Uffizi Gallery: afternoon
Fiesole, S.Croce, Uffizi Gallery
1.a + 1.b FLORENCE CITY TOUR: full day with Accademia & Uffizi Galleries
Piazzale Michelangelo, Duomo, Accademia, Fiesole, S. Croce, Uffizi
1.a + 1.b FLORENCE CITY TOUR: full day with Accademia & Uffizi
Galleries with Lunch
Piazzale Michelangelo, Duomo, Accademia, Fiesole, S. Croce, Uffizi

Florence Guided Walking Tours (I prefer walking to buses)

2.a MEDIEVAL AND RENAISSANCE FLORENCE
San Lorenzo, Duomo, Piazza Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza Pitti
2.g +M.1 THE MAIN SIGHTS OF FLORENCE WITH ACCADEMIA GALLERY
Academy Gallery + the most famous monuments and the most suggestive views of the heart of
Florence with the touching beauty of Venus by Botticelli
2.g + M.2 THE MAIN SIGHTS OF FLORENCE WITH UFFIZI GALLERY
The most famous monuments and the most suggestive views of the heart of Florence with the
touching beauty of Venus by Botticelli + Uffizi Gallery guided visit
2.g + M. 1 + M.2 THE MAIN SIGHTS OF FLORENCE WITH ACCADEMIA + UFFIZI
GALLERIES – LUNCH included
The most famous monuments and the most suggestive views of the heart of Florence with the
touching beauty of Venus by Botticelli + Accademia + Uffizi Galleries guided visit

Florence Museum Guided Tours

M.1 - GUIDED VISIT TO THE ACCADEMIA GALLERY
M.2 - GUIDED VISIT TO THE UFFIZI GALLERY
M.1 + M.2 - GUIDED VISIT TO ACCADEMIA + UFFIZI GALLERIES
M.1 + M.2 - GUIDED VISIT TO ACCADEMIA + UFFIZI GALLERIES WITH LUNCH

Excursions from Florence

3 – SIENA, SAN GIMIGNANO & CHIANTI AREA - Landscape tour
4 – PISA – Half day excursion
5.a – DISCOVERY CHIANTI Tour with luxury wine tasting
5.b – THE CHIANTI Best experience with Wine tasting and Typical dinner
All the enchantment of the Chianti - Wine tasting in a castle - Visit the scented vineyards in the
provinces of Florence and Siena - Pop into the Medieval villages of Greve, Castellina, after
which relish the delights of a typical Chianti dinner in San Donato in Poggio
W.1 HIGHLIGHTS OF TUSCANY TOUR with wine tasting & Lunch
Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti and Pisa
Enjoy the rich history and the art of the most spellbinding sights in Tuscany in a single
memorable day with a scrumptious lunch including wine tasting!

Outlet Shopping Tours from Florence

8.a GUCCI & PRADA luxury Outlets
This tour takes you to the outlets of the most prestigious designer labels in the Italian Fashion, renowned
throughout the world as expression of style, refinement, and luxury. The outlets will allow you to buy with
solid 30% to 50% discounts.

Tuscan Cooking Tours in Florence

C.1 TUSCAN COOKING COURSES with Dinner
On this course you can learn to cook a classic Tuscan meal. In a top class cookery school you will be able
to make a four-course meal (starter, first course, second course and dessert) under the expert guidance
of a multilingual chef. The course will be followed by dinner with the dishes you have prepared,
accompanied by a good Tuscan wine and a fun and friendly atmosphere.
C.3 TUSCAN COOKING COURSES with Visit to the Market and Lunch
On this course you can learn to cook a typical everyday Tuscan meal, starting off by choosing the
ingredients in season. Under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef, you will visit the historic San
Lorenzo central market, where you will select the ingredients that you will then use to prepare a fourcourse
meal (starter, first course, second course and dessert) in a top class cookery school. The course will
be followed by lunch with the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by a good Tuscan wine and a fun
and friendly atmosphere.
C.4 TUSCAN HANDMADE PASTA & DESSERT COOKING COURSE with Lunch
On this course you can learn to make your own real fresh pasta following ancient Italian traditions using
flour, eggs and other ingredients. Under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef, you will learn how to
make pasta, both using a rolling pin and a pasta machine. You will make three different types of pasta
with three different sauces and a typical Italian dessert. The course will be followed by lunch with
the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by a good Tuscan wine and a fun and friendly atmosphere.

Dinner and Show in Florence

2.B TYPICAL DINNER AND CONCERT IN THE HEART OF FLORENCE
Italian Opera arias and Neapolitan songs
An evening in genuine Italian style, devoted to discovering Tuscan cuisine and the most celebrated
Italian opera arias and famous Neapolitan songs. Our assistant will take you into an ancient and fascinating
neighbourhood in the old city centre. In a characteristic restaurant, you will be served a typical Tuscan
dinner with excellent Chianti wine. Talented singers will be awaiting you after dinner in an intimate, old
setting (the Anglican church), to perform the most beautiful arias from the operas of Puccini, Verdi,
Rossini and other renowned Italian composers, in addition to world famous Neapolitan songs. You will be
reserved front row seats so you can fully enjoy this absorbing spectacle.
2.D REMAISSANCE BANQUET IN FLORENCE
The magic of an ancient night at court in a XVth Palace
Experience an unforgettable renaissance evening in the magnificent setting of the ancient halls of a
noble residence. You will be involved in the typical atmosphere of a Florentine fifteenth century
banquet gladdened by the sound of a harp and flute, the sweet voice of a soprano and dances of the
period. Waiters, musicians, dancers and the jester, all in beautiful Renaissance costumes will make
you feel part of the evening. If you wish, you can also try their typical costumes and learn some fifteenth
century dancing steps. At the end of the evening, that will have a duration of around two hours, each guest
will receive a personalized parchment with the emblem of the palace to certify the participation in this
magical "Ancient Night at Court".

Minivan Tours

S.0 THE ‘GRAND TOUR’ OF FLORENCE AND ITS HILLS
Michelangelo square, Fiesole and the whole city centre
S.1 THE TUSCAN JEWELS IN ONE DAY: Siena, Monteriggioni, S. Gimignano, Pisa
Along the line of history, through the territory of Chianti in the cities that are the symbol of Tuscan art
worldwide, seduced by the beauty and flavour of this land
S.2 THE ESSENCE OF TUSCANY: Chianti Classico, Montalcino, Montepulciano
Following the scent of the Great Wines through the most stunning landscapes of Chianti, Val d’Orcia and Val di Chiana
S.3 ART AND SCENT OF THE SEA: Pisa, Lucca, Viareggio
The great Art Cities near the coast and the famous Versilian Sea
S.5 THE TREASURES OF UMBRIA: Perugia and Assisi, Trasimeno Lake
The charm of nature, the seduction of art and the irresistible call from the spiritual heritage in
the heart of Italy
S.6 A DAY IN VENICE
The most romantic art city in the world
S.6 A DAY IN ROME
A taste of eternity in the monuments, in the streets and in the squares of one of the most beautiful cities of the world

Two walking tours of Venice

Visit the landmarks and historical sites of the city centre (exteriors only)
This walking tour features all the most significant monuments that stand in testimony to the glorious past of Venice.
Discover the thousand-year long history of the Serenissima, and learn how this island city became a cross-roads of
civilizations and the Queen of the Seas.
highlights
• St. Mark’s Square, description of the history of the main monuments: St. Mark’s Basilica, The Doge’s Palace, the
Campanile, the Clock Tower, the Procuratie
• S. Maria Formosa, with its lively "Campo", one of the most popular squares in Venice
• The Church and Campo of SS. Giovanni e Paolo - the "Pantheon” of Venice, the great charitable Scuola and the
heroic deeds of the famed Captains of fortune
• Marco Polo’s house and Teatro Malibran - where ancient and recent history meet in this wonderful corner of Venice
• Back to St. Mark’s through the famous Mercerie, once the commercial lifeline between Rialto and St. Mark’s and
today Venice’s main shopping district
Duration
Approx. 1.5 hours
Between art and nature - Venice and the lagoon islands
The excursion starts from the St. Mark’s waterfront and circumnavigates the Island of San Giorgio Maggiore with its
Palladian architecture, skirting Lido, the 12km long resort island separating the lagoon from the open sea. The
enchanting islands of Murano, Burano and Torcello are just a short distance away, in the heart of the northern lagoon.
highlights
• From San Giorgio Maggiore to the Biennale Gardens and the Island of Sant’Elena
• From Sant’Elena towards Lido, Venice’s beach resort, and the island of Murano
• In Murano visit to an artistic glassworks with a spectacular glass blowing demonstration at the furnace
• Proceed to Burano to visit the island famous for lace-making and the vividly coloured houses. 30 mins stop
• From Burano a short boat ride to the Island of Torcello, the earliest settlement in the lagoon and home to Venice’s first
cathedral and its Byzantine treasures
• Return to St. Mark’s
Duration
Approx. 3.5 hours

What do you think? Obviously some of the excursions aren't applicable since I'm actually *going* to those places ;) but I think it all just looks so fabulous!

I'd love to ride a horse - anyone know where that is possible in Italy? Is there a "riding though the Italian countryside" excursion?

alhrayth has Milan and the lake regions sorted for me :cheer2:

acraven
06-07-2012, 12:48 AM
Angelskates, I know you'll be busy working between now and the time you leave, but if you have time for checking out another website, this one seems to have lots of information on Italy, much of it from folks who travel there frequently and/or spend extended periods in rented apartments and get to know their destinations in way that most tourists don't. I've found it very interesting to browse there even though I have no immediate plans to go to Italy (which I last visited over 15 years ago).

http://www.slowtrav.com/

vesperholly
06-07-2012, 01:09 AM
I know this is very generic, but I HIGHLY recommend any tour that is Rome at night. Everything is stunning, especially the Colosseum and Trevi Fountain. :swoon: My absolute favorite picture from my trip (https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/251_555689122614_7591_n.jpg) was taken in front of the Colosseum at night (thank you, random guy with a DSLR).

Again, I found the Vatican museum tres boring and I would've been happy with St. Peter's and the Sistine Chapel.

4rkidz
06-07-2012, 01:25 AM
we spent two fabulous weeks in Italy last two weeks in July last year and it was AMAZING.. we stayed in agri tourism places - our villa was so reasonable - less than a cottage here and it was a working winery and little animals too.. just ten mins in the hills from the train station just outside of Florence in Tuscany.. 50 acres of heaven.. a pool, horseback riding.. free internet up at the cafe/bar on site.. restaurant.. fresh bread each day.. The villa/farm.. very reasonable and close to Florence - you can catch the train in locally.. also great places to go for day trips in Tuscany - my brother stayed the year before us too last year and loved it.. rustic (not luxurious, but really authentic).. although close to the trains.. you would need a taxi or ride to the villa - (we had a car).. we took lots of day trips from there (manyof places mentioned on other posts)

http://www.castiglionchio.it/default_eng.asp

2. Cinque Terra - this is the place that is now a unesco heritage sight, it had terrible landslides here after we left but now is back on track and train goes here too.. the water taxi's between the villages are so much fun..

http://www.cinqueterreonline.com/villages.htm

3. Rome Hotels - Artemede Hotel & Hotel Diocleziano - both good safe locations and really nice and they fill up your mini bar each day!! More money than the villa but great hotels..

http://www.hotelartemide.it/en/home.html
http://www.hoteldiocleziano.it/index.html

Next year my daughter and I are backpacking through Europe for a month using the trains.. and then the year after my hubby and I are going to do Sicily and southern Italy... can't wait!!

Tinami Amori
06-08-2012, 07:14 PM
Hallo Angel,
My big "sorry" for not replying. I will be back in my office this evening and will send the info (it's on my desk computer vs. lap-top). Cheers!/TA

Angelskates
06-09-2012, 10:25 AM
Angelskates, I know you'll be busy working between now and the time you leave, but if you have time for checking out another website, this one seems to have lots of information on Italy, much of it from folks who travel there frequently and/or spend extended periods in rented apartments and get to know their destinations in way that most tourists don't. I've found it very interesting to browse there even though I have no immediate plans to go to Italy (which I last visited over 15 years ago).

http://www.slowtrav.com/

Thanks, I'll take a look at it!

I know this is very generic, but I HIGHLY recommend any tour that is Rome at night. Everything is stunning, especially the Colosseum and Trevi Fountain. :swoon:

It's on my list, for sure!

we spent two fabulous weeks in Italy last two weeks in July last year and it was AMAZING.. we stayed in agri tourism places - our villa was so reasonable - less than a cottage here and it was a working winery and little animals too.. just ten mins in the hills from the train station just outside of Florence in Tuscany.. 50 acres of heaven.. a pool, horseback riding.. free internet up at the cafe/bar on site.. restaurant.. fresh bread each day.. The villa/farm.. very reasonable and close to Florence - you can catch the train in locally.. also great places to go for day trips in Tuscany - my brother stayed the year before us too last year and loved it.. rustic (not luxurious, but really authentic).. although close to the trains.. you would need a taxi or ride to the villa - (we had a car).. we took lots of day trips from there (manyof places mentioned on other posts)

My hotels are all booked ;) Agri-tourism would have been a great option, I'm hugely into the Slow Food movement, which originated in Italy, but agri-tourism in Italy is not really within my budget.

Hallo Angel,
My big "sorry" for not replying. I will be back in my office this evening and will send the info (it's on my desk computer vs. lap-top). Cheers!/TA

No problem, TA, you've already done so much! I just finished my 100+ pages of reports today (only about 15 pages to go) so I'll be set pretty soon and just preparing for summer camps, which should be easier...and then I should have more time...hopefully...