PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Finale: WGWG or Bebe Chez? (5/22/12)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]

BigB08822
07-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Yo dawg, it was kinda pitchy for me, right? I can handle another year of Randy as long as there is somebody on the panel who is articulate and uncensored. A Carey-Lambert combo is not a good idea in that they will both be uber-careful in what they say in order to not damage their careers.

Charlie Sheen is looking better and better each day. :P

PeterG
07-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Charlie Sheen is looking better and better each day. :P

Charlie Sheen would be articulate...how??? :lol:

galaxygirl
07-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Charlie Sheen would be articulate...how??? :lol:

At least he doesn't have to worry about saying something that'll damage his career.

PeterG
07-24-2012, 05:35 AM
At least he doesn't have to worry about saying something that'll damage his career.

:lol:

(Doesn't he have a new "hit" TV show..... :shuffle:)

PeterG
08-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Phillip has released a video for his single Home (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoRkntoHkIE). This is one of my favourite winner's songs for American Idol. I enjoy him so much more with a well-produced track. He has said that he doesn't really care for this song, right? Too bad, I'm listening to it now for the second time. :)

Heard on the radio this morning that they are considering Snoop Dogg to join Mariah as a judge for next season. His vocals are pretty much the male equal to Ms. Carey, right? :P

Murdoch
08-03-2012, 10:18 PM
Phillip has released a video for his single Home (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoRkntoHkIE). This is one of my favourite winner's songs for American Idol. I enjoy him so much more with a well-produced track. He has said that he doesn't really care for this song, right? Too bad, I'm listening to it now for the second time. :)

He has said it is not something he would write - not that he doesn't care for the song. Key difference in my mind, but consistently misconstrued by the media.

Thank you for the video... you made my Friday! :swoon:

Allskate
08-04-2012, 12:17 AM
"Home" is doing really well this week as a result of the exposure it's been getting during the Olympics coverage.

It's so much better than most winner's songs. He didn't exactly say he didn't like it. It's just that initially he said it wasn't going to be his first single and that he thought it was too "pop" for him. I never got the impression that he had any problems with the lyrics. Has he changed the arrangement at all for concerts, or does he not have that kind of control?

I'll be curious to see what they do with his album. I doubt he and Jimmy see eye to eye. I might like the album more than Phillip does. :lol: