PDA

View Full Version : He's got a way with the ladies!

Pages : 1 [2]

Cachoo
05-23-2012, 01:19 AM
I've heard a few unapologetic men in interviews who are determined to put their "seed" out there. Of course actually rearing any of the children rests with the mothers. Amazingly ignorant...

berthesghost
05-23-2012, 11:55 PM
My cousin had a baby fathered by a version of this guy when she was 17. There were three girls pregnant by him at the same time then. He was 23 and they were all under 18. By the time her son was four years old, he had 16 kids in this state and had moved to another. I'm sure this case is similar and that a lot of the mothers were young and he was seeing more than one at a time.

My cousin's son is 18 now. I would not be surprised if his useless loser biological father has way more than 30 kids spread across the four states he has lived in since.
Your cousin had 1 kid it sounds. Everyone makes mistakes. But 30 kids by 11 women means that some, probably most, of these women got pregnant by him multiple times. That's just insane.

PDilemma
05-24-2012, 02:39 AM
Your cousin had 1 kid it sounds. Everyone makes mistakes. But 30 kids by 11 women means that some, probably most, of these women got pregnant by him multiple times. That's just insane.

Well, she's actually had three with three different guys, but that's not the point.

And the father of the first one--with 16 kids by age 25--did have a few cases where a girl had more than one with him. And that's just here. He left the state and has lived in several others since.

my little pony
05-24-2012, 02:43 AM
i'd be afraid to share this guy's soap

overedge
05-24-2012, 03:24 AM
i'd be afraid to share this guy's soap

Apparently he shares his soap quite freely and often....

4rkidz
05-24-2012, 03:33 AM
deleted..