PDA

View Full Version : Grimm

Pages : [1] 2 3

Cachoo
05-19-2012, 01:04 AM
Season Finale tonight; needless to say I am a fan. I do like that this adorable man (the Grimm) started with a girlfriend/lover and she is still on the show. I like them together. There are some things I am not sure about but will not pose questions until people have had time to watch the finale. And I love the supporting cast as well...

Daphne
05-19-2012, 03:00 AM
I'm also a fan and am watching the finale now. The cast is great and the story has been pretty solid.

Buzz
05-19-2012, 04:41 AM
This is one of the few shows I still watch on television and LOVED tonight's episode. David Giuntoli has grown on me a lot and Silas Mitchel is also great on the show. :cheer2:

Cachoo
05-19-2012, 04:49 AM
The renderings/panels he has been tracing in the trailer over the last weeks: Do you know what those panels represent?

Buzz
05-19-2012, 05:40 AM
Perhaps it is one of the mysteries of the show and something they may follow up on next season.

Buzz
05-19-2012, 01:44 PM
Here is a really nice interview with Silas Mitchell.
http://news.cincinnati.com/usatoday/article/55061196?odyssey=mod%7Cnewswell%7Ctext%7CEntertain ment%7Cs

Cachoo
05-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks for that: I liked him in "Prison Break" but love his character in this series. He brings both humor and pathos--but what would you expect from a non-violent, vegetarian blutbad? Still--when he must he can bring it.

Buzz
05-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Grimm had a 1.6 rating for it's season finale. But it is among the best of the night so that is good. :respec:

genevieve
05-22-2012, 07:05 AM
I love Grimm!

The girlfriend was totally drippy at the beginning and I was hoping she'd be killed off so we could have the full on Nick/Monroe bromance show, but she's gotten much better. Perhaps if she's in on things she'll be less annoying. I do love Monroe's new not-yet-gf.

And squeeeeeee for Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio and the not-dead Mama Burkhardt!!! :cheer2:

how many months until S2???

znachki
05-22-2012, 06:57 PM
I started watching he show mostly because of David Greenwalt, the showrunner (one of the Mutant Enemy writers), and because I thought the premise was interesting. Also, I like that it was filmed in Portland, and really uses the city. Usually every episode has some shout outs to local businesses.

At first I wasn't sure about Guintoli, but I thnk part of that was the character. I've noticed as the show has progressed, and Nick has become more confident, that I like his character better. I also love Lee - that character is so dry and funny.

Looking forward to next season!

AliasJohnDoe
05-22-2012, 07:11 PM
"Grimm" fan also!!!

"Grimm" needs a good companion show on Friday night. Something sci-fi/fantasy instead of a reality or news show before and after it. It may grab more viewers next season since "Supernatural" is moving to Wednesdays. It had to be tough for "Grimm" "Supernatural" and "Fringe" all competeing for the same audience Friday at 9pm..

luenatic
05-22-2012, 10:23 PM
It is so funny to see all the Portland locations on TV. I should check into being an extra when they start filming again! :lol:

Buzz
05-22-2012, 11:48 PM
Great to see so many fellow Grimm fans! :cheer2: As for season 2 start, all I got was a mention of a late summer start.

Cachoo
05-23-2012, 01:30 AM
:P There were many reviewers who did not give "Grimm" or "Once Upon a Time" a chance. Or at best they were lukewarm. But you look at the movies we flock to or are in production and the fairytales are back in a big way. I wonder if "Grimm" is shown say in Austria or Germany.....

znachki
05-23-2012, 02:12 AM
Thee were a couple of stories on EW and TVLine in the last couple of days. Apparently they go back to work May 31, and the show will start in August. The early start is probably an effect from the Olympics.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/05/21/grimm-bosses-on-season-finale/

http://tvline.com/2012/05/21/grimm-season-2-spoilers/#more-331935