PDA

View Full Version : Summer fun: AGT's back! Bring on the weird acts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

BaileyCatts
08-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Would someone please tell me how the hell Dittelman does his act!!! I wish he woulda gotten thru so we could see what his next act was gonna be. :( I was onboard with the sand painter ... but then he got a little too cocky and arrogant for me. I wish Dittelman would have gotten his spot.

Can't wait to see the doggies next week!!! :dog:

Rob
08-30-2012, 08:43 PM
Who got through? It wasn't on in my area last night because of the convention. It shows Sunday.

Murdoch
08-31-2012, 12:03 AM
Joe Castillo (sand artist) was chosen by the judges over Todd Oliver

William Close (Earth Harp)
Tom Cotter (comedian)

How Castillo got it over Todd Oliver and how he got the votes over Dittleman is beyond me.

Nan
08-31-2012, 05:26 PM
From the very beginning of this season, I got the feeling that AGT was looking for acts that were a little unusual to give the show more variety.

Habs
08-31-2012, 06:44 PM
I can't even fathom how Castillo got in and Dittleman wasn't even close.

Cotter for the win!

Rob
09-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Wtf should have been Dittleman or Oliver.

Mozart
09-05-2012, 05:55 AM
A certain princely somebody announced on FB that they won the audience polling and will appear on thursday's show

Rob
09-05-2012, 04:40 PM
I had a hard time paying attention last night and I missed Garibaldi so I will have to watch that on tape. Of what I saw, I think I liked the dogs and the kid ballroom dancers best. I like the light theatre, but I thought it was a little dull last night.

Tim Hockenberry was ok, but I could go for a final with no singers for once. All Wheel sports was kind of blah this time- some mistakes are ok, but it was just messy overall.
Hanky magician took too long to cover his model so it was clear she had plenty of time to slip off the back. It wasn't an original trick, and it was just a little slow.

The bird was a little boring (and didn't she keep going around one of the frames instead of through it?). Jacob Williams' timing was off and it affected his impact. Not so funny, just awkward. Sebastian was just too off key this time. Shanice does need to lose Maurice. All That - they're good, but I have seen enough.

Habs
09-05-2012, 06:12 PM
I wish Dittleman had been on this week instead... he would have made it through.

skatesindreams
09-05-2012, 07:45 PM
Is group/show selection random, or done by the producers?

A.H.Black
09-05-2012, 08:20 PM
I think the top four will be

Kid dancers
Dogs
Light show
painters

I don't know who will be the final three - except the dogs, of course.

Garden Kitty
09-05-2012, 08:23 PM
There was something about those kid dancers sobbing all the time that I found sort of disturbing instead of cute like the rest of the audience seemed to find them.

Murdoch
09-05-2012, 11:34 PM
The kids costume change was mind blowing fast!

dbell1
09-06-2012, 01:45 AM
There was something about those kid dancers sobbing all the time that I found sort of disturbing instead of cute like the rest of the audience seemed to find them.

^^This. I really want an age limit imposed on these shows. That little girl crying bothered me too. And I can't stand Sebastian - he's either crying or singing off key or talking about all he wants to do for his family or missing a family birthday. I have visions of him offing the family pet so he can get a sympathy vote. :shuffle:

For last night, I'd go for light theater and the dogs. Didn't like the speed painters, their Statue of Liberty was ugly and looked pretty pissed off too. :lol:

Rob
09-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Yeah I watched it last night, still don't care for the speed painters much.