PDA

View Full Version : Summer fun: AGT's back! Bring on the weird acts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]

Aceon6
09-14-2012, 01:09 PM
IMO, Cotter will make more money next year than the doggies will. He got what he needed, the opportunity for more steady work. Same for the doggies and harp dude.

taf2002
09-14-2012, 04:19 PM
I think Tom Cotter is perfect for Vegas. That would allow him to be steadily employed without being away from his family - of course they would have to move there. Or he may end up having a TV career. I think he's fabulous.

Rob
09-14-2012, 04:32 PM
At least Garibaldi gave credit to Denny Dent. Denny is the guy I used to see at the NY clubs in the 80s doing rock n roll speed painting. I couldn't remember his name.
http://dennydent.com/

Yay Dogs!
Earth harp should get some gigs out of this.
I don't think Tom Cotter gave his best set this week. But he cracked me up at the end when he said he was going to fall down the stairs and get his own million.

I wonder who will replace Sharon. Apparently Kris Jenner is lobbying for it. Please no.

skatesindreams
09-14-2012, 04:36 PM
I'm glad that - one way or another - William Close will get the "showcase" he deserves.

I wish that Sharon would reconsider her decision.
She will be missed.

taf2002
09-14-2012, 06:47 PM
I'm glad that - one way or another - William Close will get the "showcase" he deserves.

I wish that Sharon would reconsider her decision.
She will be missed.

I have a different opinion of Sharon. I cringe at some of the things she says, like "missus" to a 4 yr old or "I adore you" to just about everyone, and she votes thru just about every kid regardless of talent which seriously annoys me. I'm ready for both her & Howie to hit the road. Howard could handle this show by himself IMO.

Aceon6
09-14-2012, 06:55 PM
I have a different opinion of Sharon. I cringe at some of the things she says, like "missus" to a 4 yr old or "I adore you" to just about everyone, and she votes thru just about every kid regardless of talent which seriously annoys me. I'm ready for both her & Howie to hit the road. Howard could handle this show by himself IMO.

I won't miss her. Anyone who doesn't understand that her son can't get production insurance is a bit too brain dead for me.

BaileyCatts
09-14-2012, 08:06 PM
:cheer2: for the :dog:!!

Would have been happy for any of Top 3 winning.