PDA

View Full Version : Summer fun: AGT's back! Bring on the weird acts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

BaileyCatts
09-13-2012, 09:09 AM
Still want da doggies to win. :dog:

But would be okay with a Comic or Mega Harp or Speed Painter win.

Rob
09-13-2012, 05:09 PM
Ok with Comic too, but I didn't think he was that funny this time.

skatesindreams
09-13-2012, 05:13 PM
I'm okay with a dogs or Earth Harp win.

taf2002
09-13-2012, 05:24 PM
I think Tom Cotter was at his funniest last time he performed but most of last night was pretty funny too. But a few of the references just kind of laid there.

If I went to see the dog act I would want to personally meet the dogs. Every single dog is so appealing. It's like they are loving what the do & they are all so adorable.

There has got to be a venue that is just right for the Earth Harp. He is too good & too unique to just fade away.

ilovepaydays
09-13-2012, 05:34 PM
I'm for Tom Cotter. I think William Close and his Earth Harp are going to be offered a show or something anyway.

KikiSashaFan
09-13-2012, 07:38 PM
Tom Cotter, Earth Harp guy and the dogs are top 3 for me and I'd be happy with any of them.

Garden Kitty
09-13-2012, 09:01 PM
There is a local theater that invites a dog act similar to the dogs on AGT every year as part of its "children's series". I've taken my parents and my sisters the last two years and none of us have been "children" since the 70's. :lol:

victorskid
09-14-2012, 02:25 AM
After 1 & 1/4 hours they finally eliminated #6 & #5 - they were The Untouchables (kid dancers); and Joe Castillo (sand artist). After a break they eliminated #4 - David Garibaldi & his CMYK (the speed painter).

Now back to more entertainment/time filling before they deal with the final 3.

BTW Sharon mentioned that this is her last show.

victorskid
09-14-2012, 02:52 AM
#3 - William Close (of the Earth Harp)

dbell1
09-14-2012, 02:59 AM
:eek: at #3. That was the winner in my mind.

I love the :dog: act. Mine can't do anything but shed these days.

Habs
09-14-2012, 03:00 AM
Fingers crossed for Tom Cotter, but I love the dogs too. Fantastic final 2.

victorskid
09-14-2012, 03:02 AM
The winner - Olate Dogs and #2 Tom Cotter

taf2002
09-14-2012, 03:15 AM
The winner - Olate Dogs and #2 Tom Cotter

I would have liked the reverse but those were my top 2. In fact, the eliminations were pretty much in the order I would have put them. Maybe have switched 5 & 6. But it was a pretty good season. I loved the top 4 acts.

dbell1
09-14-2012, 03:36 AM
Not spoiler tagging since it's after show time on the East Coast. Look away Westies!!!

Last warning. :lol:

I expected Earth Harp to win it all. Howard made a comment weeks ago that the judges would finance a show for him. Tonight, Howie said the same thing about Simon Cowell doing it. So, I'm sure he's going to do well.

Tom - I liked him. Funny, can be edgy, and I think he'd have an awesome live act. Hope this is a good launch for his career.

'Untouchables' aka crying 8 year old and some awesome dancers: Think their choreo people made a huge mistake focusing on the crier last night. Plus, the Tina Turner number wasn't as good as the one that got them into the finals. Glad Sandman didn't win either. They butchered the camera work for his act tonight - we got singing kids and I had no clue what he was etch a sketching in the background... Speed painter - meh. Never liked him.

I've loved the dog act for weeks. Every week there's been a new trick. And they seem like such nice guys who love those little furbabies. But - how long of a show can they put on?

I'll miss Sharon. Wonder who's going to take her spot. She was funny and so sweet on the show.

A.H.Black
09-14-2012, 03:39 AM
Oh well. Jackie Evancho has made a great career from finishing 2nd.