PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, S 14 Week 9 Semifinals or "Heartbreak Week"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]

Fridge_Break
05-17-2012, 03:37 PM
I guess that means her London bid is officially done - not that anyone around here seemed to think she had a shot. But is it? I don't follow the gymnastics news that closely.

DWTS will be contested after the London games are finished ;) This probably belongs in the gymnastics thread in the Other Sports board, but while her chances to make the team appear slim, it's still a possibility.

PRlady
05-17-2012, 05:08 PM
I have visions of some of the pros saying, "If you put me with X again I quit!" very dramatically. :lol:

AYS
05-17-2012, 08:06 PM
DWTS will be contested after the London games are finished ;) This probably belongs in the gymnastics thread in the Other Sports board, but while her chances to make the team appear slim, it's still a possibility.
Wow, you're right, I can't believe how close we are to the Olympics! :eek:

soxxy
05-18-2012, 12:19 AM
wrong night for my comment :)

screech
05-18-2012, 04:12 AM
Cheryl was interviewed not long after the story of her and Maks was published. She said that they do hang out together sometimes, but that she has never been romantically interested in him at all.

There were pictures of them kissing (http://www.realitytea.com/2011/06/02/photos-dwts-pros-maksim-chmerkovskiy-and-cheryl-burke-spotted-kissing/). Doesn't look like the 'whispering in a "fan's" ear' that the rep says to me.

In any case, whatever's going with whoever, I hope they're happy! :D

skatesindreams
05-19-2012, 05:22 PM
Good news for those of us who have been hoping to hear Gladys sing:

In the two-hour Season Finale on TUESDAY, MAY 22 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), the excitement will continue with a stunning opening number with the entire cast and the Troupe. Tuesday night, all of this season’s eliminated couples will return to the ballroom to perform some of the most memorable routines, as well as a few new surprises, including a special musical performance from Grammy® Award-winning Gladys Knight, who will accompany a dance performance.