PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, S 14 Week 9 Semifinals or "Heartbreak Week"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9

skatesindreams
05-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Sounds like Mario Lopez has been contacted. http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/dancing-with-the-stars-all-star-season-confirmed-2012165

Mario said earlier (on EXTRA) that he might have too many projects to do "All-Stars" ;though he would like to.

pixie cut
05-16-2012, 06:28 PM
Who will dance with Derek - Brooke or Nicole?

Just as long as it's not Jennifer Grey. :scream:

Garden Kitty
05-16-2012, 10:50 PM
Shawn Johnson seemed to be campaigning for a spot on twitter, telling her followers that they should let ABC know if they want to see her again.

Saw an interview with the final 4 contestants on some pre-GMA show this morning when I got up incredibly early. Katherine really seemed shocked that she'd made it. Maria was really classy and gracious and even though I thought it was unfair that the judges never pointed out that many of Derek's dances were very lopsided with him doing a lot more work than Maria, that wasn't Maria's fault. She really has had a great attitude for the whole show.

I like both the guys as well, although I agree that they're not always pointing out when William doesn't do as much technical content in the dances. But I thought he was sweet at the closing on Monday when he kept talking to Katherine and seemed genuinely concerned about how she was doing.

Donald just comes off as the guy everyone wants to dance with at the wedding, fun and not intimidating. That has been a powerful combo on DWTS in the past.

AYS
05-16-2012, 10:59 PM
Shawn Johnson seemed to be campaigning for a spot on twitter, telling her followers that they should let ABC know if they want to see her again.

I guess that means her London bid is officially done - not that anyone around here seemed to think she had a shot. But is it? I don't follow the gymnastics news that closely.

I actually want to say, despite the fact that I'm being critical of William on this thread, he really is a very good contestant - this has been an amazing season, really, across the board. I might have preferred Maria in the final, but it's not egregious that he's in the finals.

jkl
05-17-2012, 12:13 AM
I just saw on one of those Entertainment news show that Maks and Peta are now an item.

nubka
05-17-2012, 12:23 AM
I just saw on one of those Entertainment news show that Maks and Peta are now an item.

According to Peta, she has had a crush on him for some time now... :) :)

pixie cut
05-17-2012, 12:53 AM
According to Peta, she has had a crush on him for some time now... :) :)

What happened to Damian? I thought they were married.

screech
05-17-2012, 03:47 AM

And wasn't Maks hooking up with Cheryl last year? (Right after his finale episode of Ukranian Bachelor, where he supposedly picked someone aired?)

From what I've heard, Katherine and Derek are together, as well.

Garden Kitty
05-17-2012, 03:49 AM

Katherine and Derek or Maria and Derek? One of the entertainment mags had pics of Derek and Maria together in Las Vegas. - but it could have been for an appearance.

cruisin
05-17-2012, 04:13 AM
Katherine and Derek or Maria and Derek? One of the entertainment mags had pics of Derek and Maria together in Las Vegas. - but it could have been for an appearance.

Maria has a boyfriend. He was shown on GMA

jkl
05-17-2012, 04:46 AM
I did read the article about Katherine and Derek being an item. I thought she was smarter than that.:eek:

screech
05-17-2012, 04:57 AM
Maria has a boyfriend. He was shown on GMA

He was also featured in her life story clip on Monday.

As for Maks and Peta, she doesn't seem like she'd put up with much bulls*it from him, so maybe it's a good thing. Though we don't know what he's really like aside from the way producers make him look douchey.

cruisin
05-17-2012, 02:05 PM
I know people who know him, they don't say very nice things. And I was in Paris 3 years ago, at Versailles. He, Karina (this was when they were together), and an entourage were there at the same time. They were all loud and obnoxious. And they seemed ticked that no one was paying attention to them.

ArtisticFan
05-17-2012, 02:25 PM
And wasn't Maks hooking up with Cheryl last year? (Right after his finale episode of Ukranian Bachelor, where he supposedly picked someone aired?)

Cheryl was interviewed not long after the story of her and Maks was published. She said that they do hang out together sometimes, but that she has never been romantically interested in him at all.

Katherine and Derek have been photographed together at night clubs and at the after parties that the pros and stars have on show nights. He seems to like hanging out with the celebs from what I can tell.

As for the Derek and Maria thing in Vegas. She was paid to host a party or one of those kinds of things. He came along and they posed for photographers by the pool.

skatesindreams
05-17-2012, 02:40 PM
I'll be very interested to see how they "pair" the All-Stars and partners.
I'm sure there will be some "lobbying" ahead!