PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, S 14 Week 9 Semifinals or "Heartbreak Week"

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

cruisin
05-16-2012, 03:06 AM
Wow sorry for this result, really wish it was William going home.

Me too. Regardless of any feelings toward Derek, Maria was so much better than do nothing William. She is really a class act!

Garden Kitty
05-16-2012, 03:22 AM
Maria is out?

meggonzo
05-16-2012, 03:53 AM
who was eliminated?

shan
05-16-2012, 03:54 AM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/entertainment/2012/05/dancing-with-the-stars-maria-menounos-and-derek-hough-voted-off-in-week-9-of-season-14/

Maria and Derek

Garden Kitty
05-16-2012, 04:00 AM
Wasn't expecting that at all.

shan
05-16-2012, 04:01 AM
Wasn't expecting that at all.

I don't know, for me it explains the judges extremely high scores...

screech
05-16-2012, 04:13 AM
Shortly after she was eliminated, Sherri said she thought the final 3 would be William, Donald and Katherine, so kudos to Sherri who can now start her career as a psychic!

I guess Tristan is now the official fan favourite. I was kind of surprised Chelsie got picked - I never really thought she had the fanbase, but good for her.

So disappointed they're bringing back former winners and 'controversial' stars. I want 2nd and 3rd placers! I re-state my choices from the last thread:
- Mel B (Maks)
- Gilles (Cheryl)
- Kyle (Lacey)
- Joey Fatone (Kym)
- Kelly O (Louis)
- Evan (Anna)
- Chelsea Kane (Mark)
- Mya (Dmitri)
- Mario Lopez (Karina) - unlikely with their former relationship

And I want to add another one - Stacy Keibler and Tony!! She's almost 33, which is the age at which Geroge Clooney seems to ditch his girlfriends, so she'll need to keep her name in the news in other ways. Plus she was pretty good.

nubka
05-16-2012, 04:15 AM
I'm so bummed for Maria & Derek. They had such great chemistry. :( :( :( :( :(

Ah well, at least William is still in. :)

heckles
05-16-2012, 05:42 AM
What's Alanis Morissette doing on a ballroom dancing show? Isn't it ironic.

screech
05-16-2012, 06:02 AM
Maria really was the most improved and grew to become a great dancer. Katherine has kind of gone downhill the last few weeks, though she's still the best one. William has been overscored all along, and Donald has improved as well, though he is a bit sloppy at times. It's sad when people who deserve to be in are booted over those kept in by horny women (and gay men) who probably spend their free time reading Fifty Shades of Grey.

my little pony
05-16-2012, 06:49 AM
What's Alanis Morissette doing on a ballroom dancing show? Isn't it ironic.

no, just like the other examples in her annoying song :P

cruisin
05-16-2012, 01:48 PM
Maria really was the most improved and grew to become a great dancer. Katherine has kind of gone downhill the last few weeks, though she's still the best one. William has been overscored all along, and Donald has improved as well, though he is a bit sloppy at times. It's sad when people who deserve to be in are booted over those kept in by horny women (and gay men) who probably spend their free time reading Fifty Shades of Grey.

:lol: So true!

AYS
05-16-2012, 01:51 PM
I think this might have been an example of people assuming Maria was safer than the others because she's been scoring so high the last few weeks, and giving their votes to whoever they thought was more "in danger". Regardless of whether Katherine had low votes last week for getting into the semifinals, having her "be in danger" for the whole show, and saving Maria find out she was safe right away definitely gave the impression that Katherine was on shakier ground with the votes.

skatesindreams
05-16-2012, 02:18 PM
^^^
This!

Maria was so much better than do nothing William. She is really a class act!

This!

Aceon6
05-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Really enjoyed Maria!

This final should be something. Both guys are strong and stable enough to manage some huge tricks and Katherine seems to be able to take on most of what Mark gives her.