PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, S 14 Week 9 Semifinals or "Heartbreak Week"

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

skatesindreams
05-15-2012, 08:26 PM
I will be disappointed if Gilles isn't asked, or doesn't accept.

danceronice
05-15-2012, 09:10 PM
I'm really thinking they will NOT bring back any prior winners. And my guess is that the returning people whose pros have moved on will get paired with one of the newer pros. (Plus, have certain pros like Lacey or Louis officially LEFT, like Edyta and Alec did, or are they just 'not in rotation' this season? I also would think Jonathan would probably come back for the right celeb as he clearly isn't on bad terms with the show.)

ArtisticFan
05-15-2012, 09:57 PM
I would like to see them do a show with the second place finishers. It would be interesting to see them compete each other for a chance at the title they came so close to but lost the first time around. So you'd have the possibility of:

Joey F, Evan, Kirstie, Gilles, Rob K. Mya, Mario, etc.

While some obviously wouldn't do it, some would and it could be a cool thing.

Rob
05-15-2012, 10:26 PM
I'm really thinking they will NOT bring back any prior winners. And my guess is that the returning people whose pros have moved on will get paired with one of the newer pros. (Plus, have certain pros like Lacey or Louis officially LEFT, like Edyta and Alec did, or are they just 'not in rotation' this season? I also would think Jonathan would probably come back for the right celeb as he clearly isn't on bad terms with the show.)

I think Lacey has not "left," and she is just doing the Vegas DWTS show now. Same with Dmitry although the TV show hasn't used him in a while. Louis is on results shows so my guess is he hasn't left (and maybe the female celebs have been too tall for him). Perhaps Kelly O would be an AllStar with Louis.

danceronice
05-16-2012, 01:03 AM
I think Lacey has not "left," and she is just doing the Vegas DWTS show now. Same with Dmitry although the TV show hasn't used him in a while. Louis is on results shows so my guess is he hasn't left (and maybe the female celebs have been too tall for him). Perhaps Kelly O would be an AllStar with Louis.

She'd definitely be my pick! They really clicked.

And if they did bring back someone of Edyta and Alec's, they could give them to Peta and Tristan.

pixie cut
05-16-2012, 01:15 AM
And if they did bring back someone of Edyta and Alec's, they could give them to Peta and Tristan.

I could see Joey Lawrence coming back. He'd go well with Peta. And let Toni Braxton dance with Tristan. There, solved!

Cheylana
05-16-2012, 02:08 AM
Anyone watching the DWTS Results Show?

William & Cheryl did the encore. Now Katherine & Mark are going to find out their fate.

Not surprisingly, Katherine finds out she is safe, and she jumps around an awful lot for someone whose back is sooo injured, lol.

Fridge_Break
05-16-2012, 02:10 AM
I LOVE KATHERINE.

soxxy
That's great. Who the heck is getting the boot?

Norlite
Katherine and Mark safe.

And her back seems fine

I'm thinking bye bye Donald. Plus he was released from Greem Bay this week. Not a great week for him.

Garden Kitty
05-16-2012, 02:11 AM
Yay, I like Katherine but thought for sure she was going to leave tonight.

AYS
05-16-2012, 02:12 AM
:cheer: Yeah Katherine!

soxxy
05-16-2012, 02:15 AM
Brooke, that dress is extremely ugly.....Vanna White dresses better!

Garden Kitty
05-16-2012, 02:17 AM
Plus he was released from Greem Bay this week. Not a great week for him.

Awww, I'm sorry about that. :(

mrr50
05-16-2012, 02:26 AM
Plus he was released from Greem Bay this week. Not a great week for him.

He hasn't been released yet.