PDA

View Full Version : Confess your sins

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22

Johnny_Fever
07-10-2012, 10:39 PM
I made several thousand dollars (USD) from the European debt crisis. :slinkawayYou and the rest of the Wall Street Fat Cats are responsible for this recession.

Polymer Bob
07-11-2012, 12:18 AM
You and the rest of the Wall Street Fat Cats are responsible for this recession.

Am I a Wall Street fat cat? :confused:

Actually, we are in a recession because the corporate fat cats have exported 40,000 factories to the third world. Go to Walmart, look on the shelves, and see where everything is made. They were not made by people earning decent middle class American wages; that's for sure.

dots
07-11-2012, 03:03 AM
Oh god...oh god... I predict a controversy in about 1...2... :yikes:

Johnny_Fever
07-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Am I a Wall Street fat cat? :confused:

Actually, we are in a recession because the corporate fat cats have exported 40,000 factories to the third world. Go to Walmart, look on the shelves, and see where everything is made. They were not made by people earning decent middle class American wages; that's for sure.Relax Bob. I was just messin' with you. I find your posts amusing.

os168
07-11-2012, 12:36 PM
I really like Mao's Grandbell of Moscow. Think it is one of the best ladie's LPs with alot of depth and potentials to be realized. I feel lonely.

Polymer Bob
07-11-2012, 06:09 PM
I really like Mao's Grandbell of Moscow.

I wonder how Yu-Na will like it. :D

Twilight1
07-11-2012, 09:32 PM
Morosov is hot but really creepy
B&K should have been world champs before they actually became them in 2003.
F-P&M should never have been on the podium at World's or Olympics... now if F-P& chair competed... they would have deserved to be on the podium.

I love drama in ice dance and the last few years have kinda sucked *$$ for freedances. The 'we are great friends off ice" also wears on my nerves.

I wish both V&M and D&W would go to different coaches. V&M to D&L or another set of coaches like them and D&W to Chris Dean or someone along that line. Other than the odd program, these 2 teams have been really let down for the material the are capable of producing.

I do like code of points

Canadian ladies need Joannie Rochette back because what we have right now is down right depressing.

Weaver and Poje rock my world. I just love them!

berthesghost
07-12-2012, 12:34 AM
I find tenley Albright, David Jenkins and John misha petkovitch amazing and think they'd be rock stars had they skated in the 1990s. It kills me that hacks like candeloro are more famous.

I think that Ryan bradley deserves a national title in the same way top gun and showgirls deserve oscars for best picture.

All the speed demons like irina, caro, g&p all looked like the out of control bus from Speed to me, careening all over the place haphazardly. Did they have bombs on their backs?

I honestly don't get why us pairs skating gets worse and worse and worse with every year. When one has to look back 10 years to ina as the last great us pairs skater,you know youve hit rock bottom!

london_calling
07-12-2012, 02:03 AM
I don't hate CoP. At all. I think 6.0 is vastly overrated.

I never liked Belbin & Agosto. Especially after they switched to Linichuk.

antmanb
07-12-2012, 12:41 PM
I never really got Gordeeva & Grinkov.

I really never liked Artur Dmitriev or either of his partners.

Johnny_Fever
07-14-2012, 01:27 PM
I honestly don't get why us pairs skating gets worse and worse and worse with every year. When one has to look back 10 years to ina as the last great us pairs skater,you know youve hit rock bottom!It might be the shortage of guys and female role models. Singles free skating and dance are things that girls can develop on their own. 50% of pairs moves can't be done without a guy. I've heard coaches describe pairs as a wide open field, because nobody goes into it.

Triple Butz
07-16-2012, 05:40 PM
I can't stand Brezina. No musicality. Weak spins. Weak posture :blah:

flipforsynchro
07-16-2012, 05:49 PM
I can't stand Brezina. No musicality. Weak spins. Weak posture :blah:

MICHAL BREZINA IS KING.

l'etoile
07-16-2012, 05:53 PM
MICHAL BREZINA IS KING.

I thought you might come to a rescue for Michal:hat1:

Triple Butz