PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race May 6-- It's A Great Place to Become Millionaires

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Catherine M
05-07-2012, 02:55 AM
Army Rachel deserves the money for having to race around the world with Dave! Kudos to her for doing so well!!!

PrincessLeppard
05-07-2012, 02:57 AM
I love that she threatened to lob the ball at his balls. :D

Fridge_Break
05-07-2012, 02:57 AM
Me: Annnd Brenchel will be finishing 3rd.
Mr. FridgeBreak (who hasn't watched this season other than the last 4 minutes): That's about 7 places too high.

:rofl:

BelleBway
05-07-2012, 02:58 AM
Major :respec: to Rachel/Dave for totally messing up but still winning.

Poor Big Brother Rachel, sulking like a petulant child when they knew they'd be last :rolleyes:

Lara
05-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Glad they won when it wasn't their fault, but I definitely hope she kicks him to the curb.

And no more hearing BB Rachel cry. :cheer2:

shan
05-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Poor Big Brother Rachel, sulking like a petulant child when they knew they'd be last :rolleyes:

I was :rofl: at her body language and expression when she and Brendan drove away from the sleds on the ATV.

Congrats to Rachel and ArmyDave! She is very impressive!!

AragornElessar
05-07-2012, 03:03 AM
Well, of course BB's sulking like a spoiled brat. It is what they are after all.

Huge kudos for Rachel and Dave to screw up so incredibly massively insanely big and still pull out the win. I also cracked up at her threatening to throw the ball at his balls. :D

And another season's over. Been fun as always watching it all w/all of you. :)

shan
05-07-2012, 03:05 AM
I love TAR!! These last few seasons have been much improved. What will I do with my Sunday evenings? :)

Prancer
05-07-2012, 03:11 AM
I was :rofl: at her body language and expression when she and Brendan drove away from the sleds on the ATV.

That was really funny. :lol: "But I wanted to wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiin."

Congrats to Rachel and ArmyDave! She is very impressive!!

She won the race for that team, whether Dave knows it or not.

liv
05-07-2012, 03:13 AM
Yay for Rachel/Dave. They deserved it and proved it even more by having to go back and redo their mistake. She did great with that sled thing. He's lucky to have had such a trooper for a partner. She more than held up her side of the team. STRONG female, typical guy.

Glad they eliminated the final puzzle task where you had to put htings in order, remember where you did what and where you did it, etc. This was much more fun.

Good season... now what to watch on sunday nights?????

shan
05-07-2012, 03:14 AM
That was really funny. :lol: "But I wanted to wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiin."

I was :lol: even more when Brendan made some comment about not wanting to see "crazy Rachel".

She won the race for that team, whether Dave knows it or not.

Oh yeah, without a doubt.

I loved how they all rubbed Bopper's head when the teams were all hugging at the end.

Allskate
05-07-2012, 06:00 AM
Yay for Rachel and Dave winning! She is awesome! I am so glad the agents didn't win. And it just was inconceivable for Brenchel to win.

That was so weird that Rachel and Dave were brought to the wrong task. That is the most physical finale I can remember. When was the last time they didn't have a memory task in the finale?

shan
05-07-2012, 06:35 AM
Yay for Rachel and Dave winning! She is awesome! I am so glad the agents didn't win. And it just was inconceivable for Brenchel to win.

That was so weird that Rachel and Dave were brought to the wrong task. That is the most physical finale I can remember. When was the last time they didn't have a memory task in the finale?

Season 18 when the last task was putting that campsite trailer thing together.

Beefcake
05-07-2012, 06:36 AM
:eek: What a whirlwind 2 hours! The last hour (or both if they get it classified as a single) will surely be part of the Emmy submission.

EXCELLENT end to a very strong season. Despite the lack of likeability among the F4 teams, TAR20 was a huge success ... nicely laid out, inventive challenges, beautiful scenery, and Bopper & Mark. :cheer2:

:kickass: Army Wife! All kinds of awesome this entire season ... she and her hubby were without question one of the top 2 or 3 teams in all of TAR. Their calm, methodical, pragmatic return to complete the roadblock was :respec: so commendable. Lesser competitors would've fallen apart (cough cough Red Rachel cough).

Rachel's excellent performance this leg was VERY reminiscent of another Rachel I liked a lot :cheer: -- Rachel of TJ and Rachel. TJ's Rachel blew past Christina in the final "memory" task, and enabled the Bohos to grab the $mil.

:lol: Fat Art. Natch, you lose. Should've lost some pounds/gotten in optimal shape pre-race. Cost you $1 million - :ha!:

That said, I was fully ready to accept BPA as the winners if Brenchel was the alternative. 10 minutes into the first hour, tonight, after some classic RedRachel whining, I recalled why I couldn't stand her nor did I want this Big Brother cross-casting to ever happen again. :blah:

First hour:

:( Vanessa's ankle. Talk about the worst challenge at the worst time!

:rofl: JJ calling Vanessa & Ralph "Conan and the Kardashian" (although the light tone and humor were quickly diminished as JJ continued, trying to ding Dave by calling him "Private" Dave).

genevieve
05-07-2012, 06:36 AM
That was a really satisfying finale!

Hour 1: Brenchel missed the first train, but were first on the ferry. Rachel/Army miss the ferry but are back in it thanks to bunching. Superbitch shows admittedly great competitive fire by gutting it out in the chicken challenge but is thankfully eliminated :cheer2:

Hour 2: All About Blonde Rachel! She is so fantastic. Between telling her tool of a husband to STFU, to singlehandedly overcoming their massive mistake by cruising down that hill to threatening to bean Dave in the nuts, she's the star of the season. That doesn't even count how well she did the chicken challenge in hour 1. Yea!! Ordinarily it's disappointing to have a team dominate from start to finish, but I've rooting for them. Huzzah!!

Oh, BB Rachel. Any chance you will watch this show and get some help? It has to suck going through life reacting like a 2 year old to every situation. :scream:

ETA: "Conan and the Kardashian" is the perfect description of Angel and Whatsisname