PDA

View Full Version : Dan ZHANG has retired; Hao ZHANG and Cheng PENG are a new Chinese pair

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Alex Forrest
06-13-2012, 06:44 AM
Even in 2006 she was too tall for him. It was a mismatched pair once they achieved adulthood. He's short and stocky and personality plus. She was tall for a fs and I'll say it, looked like she was starving herself to remain in the pair. To the comment about Dan Zhang and Pang not looking thinner in person than on tv, huh? In person, they both looked malnourished. Without a doubt. On tv they probably also did but in person it was not pleasant. I hope Hao's new partner remains small and doesn't have to starve herself. People mentioned him in exhibition. He really is quite engaging. Dan just had no personality to offer. Maybe this should have happened sooner.

julieann
06-13-2012, 07:12 AM
He's hardly short, he's six feet tall.

kwanfan1818
06-13-2012, 07:39 AM
] To the comment about Dan Zhang and Pang not looking thinner in person than on tv, huh? In person, they both looked malnourished. Without a doubt.
I was responding to the "If she was that thin on camera, think of how thin she must be in person" comments. I've seen both of them live, and I think they looked identical on camera and live. I simply disagree with you. Whether you think that looked like malnourishment is another story. Tong looked thinner to me live.