PDA

View Full Version : American Idol May 2 - songs of the 60s

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

kylet3
05-04-2012, 01:29 AM
Dear Lord. Hollie in the bottom two and Philip safe. Guess Jimmy doesn't know the results...

DA FECK?!?!? :mad: :scream: If Hollie goes home over Phillip, these fecking Bieber voters...

AxelAnnie
05-04-2012, 01:29 AM
^^ Heaven help us all!

birdgal
05-04-2012, 01:30 AM
Jimmy calls Hollie safe. :sekret: say he knows the results before he make his comments.

Jimmy says Philip isn't feeling well, says Phil picked boring songs and should be in the bottom two.

Let's see what happens....

To be quite honest, Phillip really did seem to lack energy last night. If I remember correctly, he has been having problems with his kidneys. This may be why he wasn't in the Ford video and sucked so badly last night.

LuckyCharm
05-04-2012, 01:31 AM
Why do you people blame Justin Beiber for everything? What did he ever do, besides sing and make people happy?

Carrie Underwood up, singing "Blown Away." I'm probably not supposed to find this song funny, but for some reason I do.

Fridge_Break
05-04-2012, 01:39 AM
I haven't watched in weeks, but saw Carrie was supposed to be performing and turned it on right after she finished. Figures :rolleyes:

Phillip is going to win, I've been saying that all season.

LuckyCharm
05-04-2012, 01:41 AM
Skylar and Jess up.

Jimmy thinks Sky's a fighter. Has great energy on her 1st song, but didn't get the lyrics, but it was good anyway. Not so hot on her 2nd song. Basically thought it was cheesy. Still thinks she was good enough to save.

He says Jess was "beautiful" on her 2nd song. Get it? Says her 1st number was "a travesty." Says he should have backed Steven when he tried to get her to change songs. In the battle of the Tina's, Hollie kicked Jess' ass. Still thinks she's "technically" the best in the competition.

Jessica safe. Skylar bottom 2.

Either Hollie or Skylar will go home. I'm mildly pissed.

Coldplay up again after break.

jenny12
05-04-2012, 01:41 AM
I'm not a Jessica hater, but she reminds me of someone with an amazing voice who only speaks English trying to perform a classic Italian piece and connect to the lyrics, even though they have no clue what they mean.

I agree with you. I wonder if she ever just reads the lyrics without singing them to get their meaning. She's still young and I think can potentially become an effective interpreter of songs, but her youth has been showing.

PrincessLeppard
05-04-2012, 01:43 AM
Jimmy says Skylar needs to find a song to crush the competition, thought the staging on her second song was cheesy.

Jimmy loved Jessica's second song, didn't love Proud Mary. Thought it was a travesty.

kylet3
05-04-2012, 01:45 AM
Dial Idol got it wrong... maybe... Really hoping they get it wrong... Pleeease let Hollie Stay! she is so much better technically...

AxelAnnie
05-04-2012, 01:47 AM
^^^^ Well, if you look at the Dial Idol MOE notes, they said all of them were too close to call. Which, is really a drag. I am mad either way! I will probably start not watching (again).

PrincessLeppard
05-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Arg. I don't want Hollie or Skylar to go home.

birdgal
05-04-2012, 01:48 AM
Ugh. I don't want Hollie or Skylar to leave. D*mn.

victoriaheidi
05-04-2012, 01:49 AM
Dial Idol was SOOOOOOOOO wrong. :(

AxelAnnie
05-04-2012, 01:50 AM
^^^^ So is America - '

KikiSashaFan
05-04-2012, 01:52 AM
:fragile: my two favorites