PDA

View Full Version : Mom takes 5 yr old to Tanning salon

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Tesla
05-02-2012, 09:58 PM
At her reported age of 44, she's certainly not too old to be the mother of a 5-year-old. However, she looks a couple of decades older than 44. And "scary" doesn't begin to describe her appearance. :yikes: :scream:

That's why I said looks. :) That picture is seared into my retinas. And I'll match your :yikes: and :scream: and add an :eek:!

BigB08822
05-02-2012, 10:07 PM
That can not be her actual skin color (even from tanning obsessively)! She didn't look that bad in the mug shot! Do you think she has such an obsession that she coated herself in something before filming? She looks darker than most African American people I know. She looks like she has black face on! I know people who tan constantly and they never ever look even close to that color.

IceAlisa
05-02-2012, 10:11 PM
Moronic saddlebag.

Everybody knows that normal parents take their 5 year-olds in for spray tanning. :P

:rofl:

skatingfan5
05-02-2012, 10:16 PM
That can not be her actual skin color (even from tanning obsessively)! She didn't look that bad in the mug shot! Do you think she has such an obsession that she coated herself in something before filming? She looks darker than most African American people I know. She looks like she has black face on! I know people who tan constantly and they never ever look even close to that color.You're right -- she doesn't look nearly as bizarre in her mug shot (http://gothamist.com/2012/05/02/tanorexic_nj_mom_tans_about_20_days.php) -- although that other photo is nearly as bad as the video clip. The owner of the tanning salon she frequented (20 times a month! :eek:) says that he thinks her current luggage-leather skin tone is the result of self tanner or bronzer or some such similar product. He probably doesn't want any potential clients to think that she's the norm at his establishment.

LilJen
05-02-2012, 10:25 PM
And she thinks that the tanning has IMPROVED her looks???

julieann
05-02-2012, 10:25 PM
She looks like my son's catchers mitt. That is beyond obsessive tanning.

heckles
05-02-2012, 10:30 PM
That mother ought to go to jail for abuse, especially for making her kid live in New Jersey.

aliceanne
05-02-2012, 10:41 PM
I think the video was photoshopped. There is a photograph in the video where she in not nearly as dark. Dark tan yes, but not that surreal shade.

myhoneyhoney
05-03-2012, 12:30 AM
Oye. Yeah, that's pretty much toast right there.

DickButtonFan
05-03-2012, 12:47 AM
She dipped herself in chocolate beforehand?:confused:

cruisin
05-03-2012, 01:29 AM
Ah, but cruisin keeps undermining you...

Not true! :lol: I don't deny that there are bizarre ones here. But, we're no worse than any other state, just different ;)!

FTR, she claims that she did not allow the child to tan. She brought her into the room with her. The child misspoke when she told classmates that she went tanning with mommy. To the child, that's probably what she thought. But, I believe the mom, I don't think the child went into the tanning booth. Kids can say some pretty damning things that can be taken the wrong way.

my little pony
05-03-2012, 01:31 AM
i call dibs on the mother's skin when she dies. i have been wanting a new couch.

UMBS Go Blue
05-03-2012, 03:03 AM
My first guess before opening the link was that this had happened in vapid, superficial Orange County, but...

New Jersey. Bizarroworld. Have you not been listening to me all these years when I've taken the time to regale you with the tales of my people?

:shakes head in sadness and failure:...not surprised that it's Joizey either. :P

Aussie Willy
05-03-2012, 04:05 AM
OMG she looks like a zombie. That is one skary tan.

Angela-Fan
05-03-2012, 04:14 AM
My first guess before opening the link was that this had happened in vapid, superficial Orange County, but...

...not surprised that it's Joizey either. :P

;)