PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race April 29-- I Need Hair to Be Pretty

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

emason
05-01-2012, 03:15 AM
I think KY are shoe-ins for the next TARAS

Agreed - they are the break-out stars of this season.

Bev Johnston
05-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Finally watched. Sad for Kentucky.

My dream finale ends something like this, "And in a shocking, never-before-seen twist in the Amazing Race, TWO teams are eliminated from the final four." Of course, in my dream, those two teams are Brenchel and BPA.

phoenixflamezzz
05-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Just caught up.

:(

Ah well, their luck had to run out. Two NEL and a FF? Whoo boy.

This season is a wash in terms of who I want to see win. I think it's been an entertaining season nonetheless.

I'd probably like to see Rachel/Dave win it since they've won so many times, and I don't particularly care for the other three teams, especially BPA.

Shocker: Vanessa is a complete bitch.

Yep.

Reality TV World: There has clearly been a lot of tension between Rachel R. and Brendon Villegas and Vanessa and Ralph Kelley. How much of that were you two aware of while you were racing with them? Did you think one team was more at fault for starting arguments than the other or would you say they both were equally responsible for causing drama?

Mark Jackson: It was nonsense. Everybody just wanted to pick on poor Rachel. And Vanessa, she picked on everybody -- not just Rachel. She picked on everybody.

William "Bopper" Minton: I can honestly say that Rachel, she's a good person. She literally is a good person. They may have had some stuff happen that we didn't see, you know, but as far as what we did see, Vanessa just did not like Rachel.

skatesindreams
05-04-2012, 03:05 PM
Agreed - they are the break-out stars of this season.

"Team Kentucky" was on "The Talk" yesterday. They talked about their relationship, how AR had brought them even closer, the job lost during the show, etc.
Julie Chen then presented them with a check for $10,000 as "fan favorites"; really to help them out, I believe.

PeterG
05-04-2012, 07:52 PM
I like Rachel and Brendon... :slinkaway

KHenry14
05-04-2012, 09:15 PM
What's also mention in the interview was that when the got home Mark lost his job. He didn't elaborate on what happened, but it had to be devastating.

sk8pics
05-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Oh, no! That is too bad. I hope Mark will get another job soon, and I hope they are invited back on the race soon!

skatesindreams
05-05-2012, 08:01 PM
The $10,000 check will be most appreciated, I'm sure.
I wonder how it came to pass. It was a great thing for the network to do.

BTW, Ms. Chen is married to Leslie Moonves, president of CBS.