PDA

View Full Version : American Idol - Top 6 - 4/25 - 4/26

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Cyn
04-26-2012, 01:21 AM
It's Queen night!

Contestants will sing one song by Queen; the other is of their own choice.

Jessica starts off with Bohemian Rhapsody. Judges will no doubt slobber all over it, but for me it was

Bore-Me-Again Rhapsody :yawn: .

ETA: Spoiler list of song choices for tonight (http://www.rtvgames.com/showpost.php?p=2813895&postcount=2) (songs only, it doesn't list who is singing what, but it's fairly easy to figure out)

soxxy
04-26-2012, 01:27 AM
Not a good song choice for Jessica, at all.

I enjoyed Skylar's performance and voice, I wasn't watching, the ending sounded messed up. J Lo got "goosies."

Cyn
04-26-2012, 01:34 AM
I only caught part of Skylar's performance, but what I heard sounded miles better than Jessica.

The only two I'm interested in hearing tonight are Elise and P2. Hopefully they won't screw up (or get screwed by song "choice").

Cyn
04-26-2012, 01:38 AM
Joshua - "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"

This is a hot, indulgent, crappy Cruise-Ship rendition if there ever was one :scream:. If he gets a Standing Ovation for that I will put a shoe/brick/bowling ball through my TV.

soxxy
04-26-2012, 01:38 AM
Joshua sounded very, very good, I'm not watching tonight, only listening.

Cyn
04-26-2012, 01:40 AM
Oh-Em-Eff-Gee. I just read on FORT that he did in fact get at Standing O from the judges yet again :rolleyes: :blah: :wall: :mad:.

I'm starting to think Joshua is the most over-pimped contestant in AI history.

rfisher
04-26-2012, 01:41 AM
I don't watch this every week, but this blonde girl is a 1000 times better than the first two. Is she the weekly B2 holder?

I did not like Joshua. At. All.

Hmmmm....judges do not want this girl to make the finals do they? Too bad.

Cyn
04-26-2012, 01:42 AM
This leaves Fat Bottomed Girls, Save Me, and I Want It All as the songs for Hollie, Elise, and Philip. Any guesses? :lol:

Cyn
04-26-2012, 01:44 AM
I don't watch this every week, but this blonde girl is a 1000 times better than the first two. Is she the weekly B2 holder?

I did not like Joshua. At. All.

Hmmmm....judges do not want this girl to make the finals do they? Too bad.

That's Elise - she freaking rocks, but keeps winding up in or near the B3 each week.

The blonde the judges are bussing is Hollie.

....And I missed Elise (the TV is in the other room) :fragile: :wuzrobbed:. What did she sing? And how did she do? From the little I heard the judges say, it sounded like she did well.

rfisher
04-26-2012, 02:02 AM
That's Elise - she freaking rocks, but keeps winding up in or near the B3 each week.

The blonde the judges are bussing is Hollie.

....And I missed Elise (the TV is in the other room) :fragile: :wuzrobbed:. What did she sing? And how did she do? From the little I heard the judges say, it sounded like she did well.

She did I want it all and did a very good job with the song. Frankly, she, Skylar and Philip should be the final 3. Philip with a good backing band can be as successful as Daughtry or more so. He should just flip the judges off and wait till he can get off this show.

JILEN
04-26-2012, 02:03 AM
Every week I say this: Shut up Jennifer!

I think Hollie did pretty good I mean what do you expect, it's a Queen' night..

Cyn
04-26-2012, 02:07 AM
Thanks, rfisher! :) ITA that those three should be in the finals.

I'm going to bail on posting till after the show so that I can watch the second hour without having to run back and forth.

JILEN
04-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Somebody's gotta root for Jessica. I guess it'll be me tonight lol! That was better than her first..but I'm not big on ballads..

flyingsit
04-26-2012, 02:25 AM
Somebody's gotta root for Jessica. I guess it'll be me tonight lol! That was better than her first..but I'm not big on ballads..

Not me. Could the interview with Ryan have been any more manipulative? She hasn't seen her dad in so long? She's from San Diego for chrissake, it's a two hour drive from LA.

numbers123
04-26-2012, 02:29 AM
IMO Jessica and Joshua are highly overrated. They turned Phillip into a scotty mccreary with the facial gestures and awkward dancing. He could be so much more.
Elise, Skylar and Phillip should be the final three. But I bet it will be Skylar, Joshua and Jessica.