PDA

View Full Version : Fav. type of Skating at a Public Skate. How you know you could make it better,if...

FSWer
04-24-2012, 08:21 PM
Ok my Friends and fellow Skaters!!! I don't think we've talked about this before. But what I want to ask evryone here today is...what is their fav. type of Skating to do at a Public Skate....and how they know they could make it better. If they could just figure out how? That is an easy one for me!!! I apsolutely LOVE Ice-Dancing with a Partner!!! I just KNOW I could do better though,if.....I could JUST figure out how to KEEP from tripping over my OR Partner's FEET!! LOL. Anybody else?

AndyWarhol
04-25-2012, 07:08 AM
you like to do ice dance at a pulic session? i can't imagine that would go down well..

i dont really go to public sessions. If i do, i probably either skate in circles with everyone else, or spin in the middle.

Johnny_Fever
04-25-2012, 11:36 AM
I apsolutely LOVE Ice-Dancing with a Partner!!! I just KNOW I could do better though,if.....I could JUST figure out how to KEEP from tripping over my OR Partner's FEET!! LOL. Anybody else?Sounds like you need a better partner. Shameless plug. :D

you like to do ice dance at a pulic session? i can't imagine that would go down well...It depends on the public session. Noon skates are not as crowded. You may still have to modify your pattern every now and then.

Skittl1321
04-25-2012, 02:38 PM
I just like to spin on public sessions.

I jump CW, so setting up jumps is hard when everyone skates the same direction around the circle.

FSWer
04-25-2012, 03:34 PM
You all should try it sometime. Is there anyone here who live close enough to Newington,CT. to meet me there? I'd love to Ice-Dance with you.