PDA

View Full Version : Virtue and Moir #17 - Love 'n' life

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68

Macassar88
04-23-2012, 08:33 PM
http://data17.gallery.ru/albums/gallery/83698-59e27-50027143-m750x740-ube5b5.jpg
COOL and legendary lift!
p.s. i'm probably one of the most fervent Funny Face fans on the planet..it feels god!

Yeah I loved that lift as well. I thought it was much better than the new lift the put in after GPF. Actually I felt that after they made all those changes after the GPF, Funny Face was never the same.

The Accordion
04-23-2012, 08:36 PM
While I can't claim to speak for every English person I can tell you that within my family Canadians are very much looked upon fondly and with a great deal of respect :)

I hate to be a whimp or overly sensitive- but as a Canadian who probably needs to get a thicker skin - I have to tell you I appreciate these kind words after so much negativity towards Canada and its skaters.

On another note - Could they use Great Big Sea music for the polka? if the music works that would work well in Canada I think!

pani
04-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Yeah I loved that lift as well. I thought it was much better than the new lift the put in after GPF. Actually I felt that after they made all those changes after the GPF, Funny Face was never the same.

They need to compete in speed with D-W, so they need to made this changes :)
I like new lift too, especially Scott face expression durin this lift :D, but old lift was something special. But Zueva said - T-S could made this lift look good.

pani
04-23-2012, 08:37 PM
I hate to be a whimp or overly sensitive- but as a Canadian who probably needs to get a thicker skin - I have to tell you I appreciate these kind words after so much negativity towards Canada and its skaters.

On another note - Could they use Great Big Sea music for the polka? if the music works that would work well in Canada I think!

I think most of my favorite skaters were from Canada :)

twinktwink
04-23-2012, 08:51 PM

You're very welcome :)

Sonata
04-23-2012, 09:08 PM
Watching their new EX had me grinning from ear to ear. :D

Does anyone know who choreographs their exhibition numbers?

clarie
04-23-2012, 09:10 PM

My sentiments as well. I was feeling pretty bad for our Canadian skaters and fans after reading vareious derogatory comments.

And Pani, I'm glad you like our skaters :)

clarie
04-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Watching their new EX had me grinning from ear to ear. :D

Does anyone know who choreographs their exhibition numbers?

I'm thinking that it could be Tessa.

pani
04-23-2012, 09:12 PM
My sentiments as well. I was feeling pretty bad for our Canadian skaters and fans after reading vareious derogatory comments.

And Pani, I'm glad you like our skaters :)

Canada EH! :kickass:
The haters will made Canadian skaters stronger ;)
And i love Canada - beautifull nature, cities and i like Maple Leaf!

Just read blog form D-W thread. Really, what people want, when they post something like this? Especially if all know the auther is D-W uber?
They think ISU will take V-M gold and will give it to D-W? And this message is really full of hating.
I remember, how at 2003 WCh audience didnt support L-A at all. Candians, could you made the same at 2013 WCh in london with D-W? :)))))))))))))))))))))))) I am joking, but this blog was over top. And its no enough D-W had to 10 in components score at WWT. Maybe there ubers think they must have all 10 :D
I really hope V-M learn this lesson and will not use any new element (like D-W did this year), but will take super-bombastil music.

IoanaC
04-23-2012, 09:27 PM
Canada EH! :kickass:
The haters will made Canadian skaters stronge ;)

YES.:D No amount of nastiness can erase Tessa and Scott's wonderful skills and the way many of us feel about their skating.

pani
04-23-2012, 09:35 PM
YES.:D No amount of nastiness can erase Tessa and Scott's wonderful skills and the way many of us feel about their skating.

They try to erase V-M and Chan skating quality. But i hope, V-M really will work on music choise and understand, they need the best.

martyross
04-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Aww..i'm sorry you guys felt hurt by certain comments (that i didn't care to read actually). It's all jealousy!!! I admire Canadian skaters a lot too! great amount of talent and an unique vein of lyricism rarely matched. Not to mention a genius choreographer like David Wilson!
About that blog, I wish that at least that person brought some facts, like technical knownledge and understanding of COP, before calling out the "judging scandal".

pani
04-23-2012, 10:22 PM
About that blog, I wish that at least that person brought some facts, like technical knownledge and understanding of COP, before calling out the "judging scandal".

But he made eimpression, V-M had falls in FD and didnt feel latin music. And people belive in this, and the next step is Sonia Bianchetti.

Bournekraatzfan
04-23-2012, 10:31 PM
I am not patriotic myself, but I hate when people decide that all people from a country are alike and use someone's nationality as a reason to discredit everything that person has to say. It seems to happen to posters from whichever country the winning skaters come from, and it is very, very annoying.

pani
04-23-2012, 10:37 PM
I think its more important not what you say, but how you did this. All people have different opinions and must feel free to discuss what they want. ButIMHO they need to choose wring place, and didnt show unrespect and aggression.

Maybe a lot off Canadians are not a fans of V-M and Chan, why this people show disrespect to all country?
And i think now i understand Scott more. I felt like he didnt look really happy at WCh. I think all this journalist ask them - why you win over D-W masterpiece. Annoying. And all this people didnt pay money for tickets :)))))))))))))))))))))