PDA

View Full Version : Vera BAZAROVA / Yuri LARIONOV

Pages : 1 [2]

julieann
04-22-2012, 08:44 PM
^

I disagree with K/S, they have definitely improved over the years
and Moskvina can definitely give them more, aside from their recent bad Worlds result because of their recent injuries other than that, they are still contenders for the Olympics , so I see no reason for them to switch coaches.

B/L too have improved and that is just 3 seasons from having a whole year off from disqualification and penalty, they just need to be consistent on their SBS
they are not that total headcases as others have pointed out.

Both teams have improved but after a while they get stagnant. B/L are great skaters but boring to watch and need repackaging not even Zueva's choreography makes them look better. As for K/S they need someone who will make them better and not ignore their faults like that awful twist. They need better lifts and new jump combinations. Not someone who rest on their laurels.

Fashionista
04-23-2012, 08:22 AM
Their roughness around the edges has not gotten any better and their mistakes are plentious... They are so the example of two skaters who never had strong singles skills who were told "hey... skate pairs... all ya need is a triple toe."

I think you chose the wrong team to bash for skating skills. Check Chinese teams. Seriously B/L is not the biggest evil in pairs skating now.

Ozzisk8tr
04-23-2012, 08:29 AM
You think Yuri Larionov is HOT ? :confused:

If the lights were off... my hands have a great imagination.

antmanb
04-23-2012, 01:25 PM
I have dirty thoughts about him. :shuffle:

THIS!!!! For ages I didn't realise why i was drawn tho their skating and then at Europeans I realised it has nothing to do with their skating and everything to do with the fact I think he is :grope::swoon:

ETA: and i'd keep the lights on :shuffle:

Karpenko
04-23-2012, 01:47 PM
I want to take her out to an all you can eat donut buffet.