PDA

View Full Version : Mel Gibson Goes off the Rails Again: Audiotape Released

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Latte
04-20-2012, 10:43 PM
According to other websites it was not Joe making the recording but Joe's 15 year old son. Still, Joe took the recording and released it.

Joe did not release it until Mel and His lawyer called his son a liar. And claimed there was no such tape and it didn't happen.
If someone was calling my child a liar, I would protect his reputation too.

Tinami Amori
04-20-2012, 10:56 PM
Set aside his virulent anti-semitism.....

I am no fan of Mel Gibson, before or after....... but WHERE???!!! is the "anti-semitic part" in this latest rant? Several newspaper headings refer to "anti-semitism" and I can't find one single mention of it.

Why were they considering having Mel Gibson in a Jewish-themed movie? Is this a joke?
Is the movie about the "hebrew uprising" or about the "punk-band"?

Sparks
04-20-2012, 11:20 PM
I am no fan of Mel Gibson, before or after....... but WHERE???!!! is the "anti-semitic part" in this latest rant? Several newspaper headings refer to "anti-semitism" and I can't find one single mention of it.

Is the movie about the "hebrew uprising" or about the "punk-band"?

Google Mel's arrest for DWI.

numbers123
04-20-2012, 11:39 PM
I think that the question was not where has he ever been, but where in this new particular rant?

Not that I am defending Mel - I think he is an angry man who is used to getting his own way either by money/power or ranting. I have not gone to any Gibson's movies for years and will not in the future

Tinami Amori
04-20-2012, 11:41 PM
Google Mel's arrest for DWI.

I heard the old DUI insident tape. I was talking about the current rant. Some newspapers linking it to "anti-semitism" as well.

DUI rant was not technically "anti-semitic" either.... He used few slurs showing his dislike for jews. Mel Gibson is not educated enough to know what "Semite" is.... :rofl:

In an interview with Diane Sawyer few years back Mel Gibson confessed to trying to strangle a toaster when his bread got stuck....... :lol: