PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Season 8--Emily Maynard (SPOILERS!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Rob
06-05-2012, 02:29 AM
Ha I like Arie. "Doug Sad".

Catherine M
06-05-2012, 02:48 AM
Arie makes for good TV: cute, funny one liners in his interviews, likes to mess around with the other guys to stir things up but not in an obnoxious way.

Will be interesting to see what happens in the coming weeks to move Jef from the friend zone to possible final 1.

luna_skater
06-05-2012, 03:06 AM
Ha I like Arie. "Doug Sad".

I loled at that too. :lol:

Rob
06-05-2012, 03:12 AM
Did Ryan hire a chauvinist pig consultant?

Catherine M
06-05-2012, 03:18 AM
Did Ryan hire a chauvinist pig consultant?

Have no idea where he is getting his crap from. Is Fleiss feeding him some lines with the promise of a chance to be the next Bachelor or does he really believe the nonsense coming out of his mouth?!?!

Next week looks good with Jef and Sean on one on one dates. And lovely London scenery.

Rob
06-05-2012, 03:58 AM
He get more gross with each scene.now he is auditioning. He should be on America's Next Batshit Crazy Cult Leader

I know Doug has issues but he is cute so are Sean, Arie and Alejandro Wish Michael wasn't just scenery.

haribobo
06-05-2012, 03:59 AM
There's always massive edit jobs done, and I think Ryan was able to provide a lot of good soundbites through his interviews. I'm sure the question was something like "Do you think you'd make a good Bachelor if things don't work out with Emily?" Granted I do think he's definitely a tool, but I really think the editors had a definite Ryan= Evil plan for this episode and for the series as a whole. Also, there's definitely producers asking/making her keep Ryan and Kalon around as long as possible. She probably has her top 3 in her mind already and the rest can go in any order. They need to keep the tools around as long as possible for the big blowups to happen.

Alejandro is a fox! :hat1: Also, Jef is real cute and reminds me of Abram from Road Rules. Sean's great looking but he seems like physically, he could be Emily's brother.

Chris is too serious and intense, no fun. Travis continues to be scenery- who is he besides "egg guy?" They barely showed Michael but when he was finally shown talking at the end he had a really strange high wimpy voice. Nate's body was amazing- he was so ridiculously shy and awkward in the cave, that was kind of sad. Don't have any strong feelings about John. Charlie just seemed a little shy and wimpy. Doug seems SO boring to me.

Rob
06-05-2012, 04:01 PM
Jef looked more mature and less like a 12 year old on the beach with the wind blowing his hair back (not so poofy). He seems like a nice guy and too normal for this show.

Ryan is definitely drinking the producer Kool Aid and performing accordingly.

Chris (Evil Bert) is definitely showing his immaturity.

Michael was crying at the end or auditioning for something? From what we could see, it looked like he barely even met Emily.

Catherine M
06-05-2012, 04:13 PM
I nearly fell off my sofa when Michael starting boohooing all over the place. It was the biggest WTF moment of the season. so far.

I have mixed feelings on Jef. I can see his appeal on one level but on another he bugs. I guess I need to see how he fares on his one on one date next week. And I totally think he's final 1. Can he and Emily make it to Labor Day as a couple!?! Stay tune!

Rob
06-05-2012, 06:35 PM
I nearly fell off my sofa when Michael starting boohooing all over the place. It was the biggest WTF moment of the season. so far.

I know,at least the other guy who left had had one heartfelt talk with her about his stage fright or stuttering or whatever it was.

I did like that Emily called Ryan out to Chris so she won't look like a fool (like Ashley). And next week, it looks like she really gives it to whoever thinks Rikki is baggage. I think I know who it is, but I guess its a spoiler.

Catherine M
06-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Life & Style magazine is reporting that Roberto will be the next Bachelor. Reality Steve says he has heard that Roberto was offered but hasn't had confirmation on him signing his contract.

If true, Makes sense that Fleiss & company would go to Roberto next as he is really popular plus for me, seeing him as the Bachelor will make Ali's head explode and that's always a good thing. Add the fact that the big name from this season Arie has that connection to Cassie the producer that could make things uncomfortable for Fleiss, I see why he went with Roberto. They can always bring Arie back in a few seasons, after the Cassie relationship news dies down.

Jenny
06-05-2012, 08:45 PM
I wonder what story they'll create around Roberto - didn't they break up rather amicably and boringly? Not as strong as Emily's tearful Brad-broke-my-heart interview with Chris, or Ben's I-got-down-on-one-knee-and-everything schtick. So far Roberto is just another guy with an ex-girlfriend - there's no "journey" there.

Catherine M
06-05-2012, 09:01 PM
I wonder what story they'll create around Roberto - didn't they break up rather amicably and boringly? Not as strong as Emily's tearful Brad-broke-my-heart interview with Chris, or Ben's I-got-down-on-one-knee-and-everything schtick. So far Roberto is just another guy with an ex-girlfriend - there's no "journey" there.

Its Mike Fleiss, I'm sure he'll come up with something when he trots out Roberto and introduces him to the world as the next Bachelor. Maybe even play up his hispanic heritage, have Roberto talk in Spanish or something.

I can see the promos now:

Come on ladies, here's your chance to be an ex-minor league baseball player/ insurance agent's wife in sunny San Diego, California!!

You don't know how much I want this to happen. I'd gladly give up an Arie or Sean season for the enjoyment of knowing Ali is watching 25 Fleiss cast crazies going after her ex. And They need to film in lots of tropical places, to really piss her off. No bulky sweaters in Switzerland.

PeterG
06-05-2012, 11:45 PM

I know,at least the other guy who left had had one heartfelt talk with her about his stage fright or stuttering or whatever it was.

They do film more than what makes the TV episodes that air. At least that is my understanding.

:)

talldrink
06-06-2012, 03:16 AM
OK, I know I am out of the loop, but wasn' t Emily picked and given ring by former bachelor? Please fill me in!