PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Season 8--Emily Maynard (SPOILERS!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Catherine M
05-30-2012, 12:25 AM
Just curious if anyone is going to check out 'Love in the Wild' next Tuesday night on NBC!? Could be a decent trainwreck!

PeterG
05-30-2012, 02:10 AM
Just curious if anyone is going to check out 'Love in the Wild' next Tuesday night on NBC!? Could be a decent trainwreck!

I loved last season! :cheer2: And there's some of the trainwreck types, but there are also some emotionally stable people as well. It's a good mix. Entertaining on both levels. I'm in! :D

ks777
05-30-2012, 03:45 AM
Reality Steve has some Bachelor Pad 3 Contestant spoilers. Since this is one big spoiler thread, I won't black bar since we know who the final 3 are in Emily's season.

This is just for you Jenny!

Pretty Much Confirmed:

Blakeley Shea
Jaclyn Swartz
Jenna Burke
Nick Peterson
Ryan Bowers
Kalon McMahon

“Rumored”:

Ed Swiderski
Reid Rosenthal
Lisa Morrissey
Ames Brown
Erica Rose
Ryan Park
Craig Robinson
Lindzi Cox
Rozlyn Papa
Michael Stagliano

Not a shock that Kalon and Ryan Bowers are the two guys from Emily's season. They've been profiled from the beginning for a reason and its not because they make the final 4.

I hope my boy Reid shows up but I won't be surprised if he doesn't as Steve is reporting that it will take over a month to film this version and for someone to take off a real job that long is hard.

I don't see crazy Melissa's name......

Sassafras
05-30-2012, 03:46 AM

Loved last year. Not getting quite the same vibe from the previews for this season, but will most definitely check it out.

Jenny
05-30-2012, 02:28 PM
This is just for you Jenny!

Thank you!! Here's hoping Erica will be on!!

Catherine M
05-30-2012, 05:09 PM
Thank you!! Here's hoping Erica will be on!!

I'll keep an eye out for any additional news about casting. RS did say that filming begins early next week so we should know more soon. Like I said before, one problem this time around is that its a month filming schedule so people with "real" jobs might not be able to do the show. Not sure where Erica stands in her law career but if she's like most recent law graduates, she's unemployed.

Just look at the people on the confirmed list:

Blakely--VIP cocktail waitress, easy to get off from work or just quit and get a new job when the show is over with
Jenna--is a blogger or something like that
Nick--personal trainer; probably can just arrange for someone else to take his clients for a month
Ryan, besides being a loud mouth and a douche, I'm not sure what he does.
Kalon--Luxury brand whatever; Fleiss speak for unemployed

Reality Steve is up with his "This happens in the upcoming" episodes recap. Nothing major except for that Doug's departure on the middle of a date seems to be filled with drama.

Steve knows the final 3--Arie, Jef and Sean but beyond all of them being sequestered after fantasy dates, that's all he has. Says he has heard multiple stories about what happened but after his Chantal/Brad mistake, he refuses to post what he has heard. Might not ever get the ending.

The gang over at NewFORT are all happy as they are standing by Jef is final 1 and have heard that both Jef & Emily went missing over the memorial day weekend while Arie (seen at the Indy 500) and Sean were accounted for.

Rob
05-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Ryan, besides being a loud mouth and a douche, I'm not sure what he does.

Former NFL Europe/Arena Football League player turned fitness trainer.

ks777
05-31-2012, 03:51 AM
I don't see Jef with Emily. Jef reminds me of one of the kids from this movie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPZVX6a2qfc

Catherine M
05-31-2012, 08:51 PM
Update on Bachelor Pad 3 casting from RS:

Ryan Bowers is out. I hope they aren't saving him for a Bachelor run as he makes Man Code Dave look like a great catch!

Mike Stagliano is In. Not a surprise as Mike's dumping by Holly last year for Blake was ratings gold. He's very popular, even if he'll be targeted as a returning winner. And FWIW, Holly & Blake's wedding is this weekend.

PeterG
06-01-2012, 01:07 AM
And FWIW, Holly & Blake's wedding is this weekend.

I hope they have a happy 7.5 months together.

/sarcasm

:D

ks777
06-01-2012, 02:52 AM
Update on Bachelor Pad 3 casting from RS:

Ryan Bowers is out. I hope they aren't saving him for a Bachelor run as he makes Man Code Dave look like a great catch!

Mike Stagliano is In. Not a surprise as Mike's dumping by Holly last year for Blake was ratings gold. He's very popular, even if he'll be targeted as a returning winner. And FWIW, Holly & Blake's wedding is this weekend.

I wonder if Melissa is invited to the wedding?:D

Catherine M
06-04-2012, 04:31 PM
I wonder if Melissa is invited to the wedding?:D

Now that would have been must watch TV if ole Melissa had been there, with Michael Stagliano as her date!

That said, the only member of the bachelor/ette nation that I've seen that was there was West. Best of luck to Holly/Blake.

And Has anyone watched Ben Stiller's spoof of the Bachelor "Burning Love" on Yahoo! yet?!? I might fire up the ole laptop tonight and see what's up.

Catherine M
06-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Doug is pretty to look at but I can see how the alleged anger issues are true after that little "confrontation" with Arie & company.

And can Sean be any cuter?!!?

Catherine M
06-05-2012, 01:46 AM
Aw,no more Sean till the rose ceremony. Guess I"ll have to make due with Arie.

And could Ryan be any more obnoxious?!!?

Catherine M
06-05-2012, 02:02 AM
I'll answer my own question:

Yes, Ryan can be even more obnoxious.

And I'm starting to warm up to Jef and his hair.