PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Season 8--Emily Maynard (SPOILERS!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Catherine M
05-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Reality Steve is up with his Thursday blog.

Still doesn't know the ending of the show; all he has is Jef, Sean and Arie made it to final 3. Says that multiple endings are being floated around so he is not comfortable saying anything at this time. I'm sure the gang over at NewFORT will stand behind their moderator that has Jef as final 1 but who knows.

RS then goes into his "This is your life, Arie" that he's been gathering information on for awhile. Seems that Arie one upped Ed and went on the show with not one, not two but three girls back home. And one of the girls was the girlfriend of his friend/business partner. So while he was away, the sh*t hit the fan, everyone in his inner circle found about what was going on, so now his guy friends and business partners are no longer speaking to him, blah, blah. Wonder if the tabloids will pick up on any of this!?! You know they'd love to have Arie as their cover boy this season.

And according to Steve's source, Cassie the producer promised Arie he would "win" and that's why he agreed to go on the show. I'm sure that little tidbit will make all the Arie fans on NewFORT heads explode as they still think guys go on this show to find true love forever. Yeah right.

So there you go.

heckles
05-25-2012, 07:15 PM
Yes, and once television has covered one them, they never repeat it! :D

No brothah alive can ever top the late, great Don Cornelius.

Catherine M
05-28-2012, 03:11 PM
Monday morning bump reminder that Emily's journey for true love continues tonight.

If you are a "fan" of Arie's, tonight's is his big night. Be interesting to see how Fleiss edits him.

Catherine M
05-29-2012, 01:47 AM
I'll take one Sean, please. Don't blame her friend Wendy for getting him to take his shirt off!!

Twizzler
05-29-2012, 02:25 AM
I'll take one Sean, please. Don't blame her friend Wendy for getting him to take his shirt off!!

I was thinking it would be great if one of the guys and one of her friends got together. It would make it much more interesting...

Catherine M
05-29-2012, 02:31 AM
If Jef is the final one, he's going to feel like crap after watching that date Emily just had with Arie. I thought for a minute they were going to do it right there in Dollywood.

Catherine M
05-29-2012, 02:46 AM
I can't wait for more of these guys to get dumped as I'm having trouble keeping who is who straight. Except for Sean and Arie. They need to be on even more!

shuilee
05-29-2012, 02:56 AM
I'm loving Sean and Arie! :swoon:

Hope that's the final 2. Both are HOT and came off as genuine nice guys too. Totally my type! :D

Catherine M
05-29-2012, 03:12 AM
I'm loving Sean and Arie! :swoon:

Hope that's the final 2. Both are HOT and came off as genuine nice guys too. Totally my type! :D

I love Sean and Arie too. And every once in awhile, Doug. The rest all bug or are mute--I'm looking at you Nate!

dbell1
05-29-2012, 03:34 AM
What a lovely group of men they assembled for Emily. Arie, who dated a producer (and had 3 women back home), Doug with a restraining order, some freak who called Ricki a 'compromise' and dated his cousin, weeping wood guy, Kalon who told her to basically shut up, AND Ryan, the novel writer who doesn't want her to get 'fat'. :scream:

If I were her, I'd be tossing the roses in the fire pit rather than pick some of those 'men'.

luna_skater
05-29-2012, 06:24 AM
I love Sean and Arie too. And every once in awhile, Doug. The rest all bug or are mute--I'm looking at you Nate!

During the rose ceremony tonight, every time they showed Nate, we kept going "Who IS that guy?" :lol:

Arie, Sean, and Charlie are my favs (Arie being included in my favs before I read up on him in this thread), and One F Jef is growing on me. Sean can keep his shirt off for the rest of the season, thanks!

PeterG
05-29-2012, 07:23 AM
What a lovely group of men they assembled for Emily. Arie, who dated a producer (and had 3 women back home), Doug with a restraining order, some freak who called Ricki a 'compromise' and dated his cousin, weeping wood guy, Kalon who told her to basically shut up, AND Ryan, the novel writer who doesn't want her to get 'fat'. :scream:

If I were her, I'd be tossing the roses in the fire pit rather than pick some of those 'men'.

:( And I was going to say how much I liked Doug...

As for Sean, I think he showed us a bit of how high maintenance he is. Emily will have to be perfect 100% of the time to live up to his standards. I think this is how life with Sean would go:

"Emily, can I see you in my den now, please?"

"Sure, I'm just finishing up the dishes."

"The word used was 'now'".

"Okay, sure, what's up?"

"When I came home from work, I grabbed something off the top of the fridge. A few flecks of dust came off with it. Just WHAT is going on around here? What are you doing all day long while I'm at work?"

He's trouble, Em. Dump his beautiful ass.

Catherine M
05-29-2012, 02:02 PM

Yeah, alot of these guys that looked good preseason on paper have totally turned out to be total losers. Tony weeping all over the place was head-scratching and don't get me started on Alessandro and his "cousin". And Chris and his bug eyes. And Travis and "Shelly". Boy the list goes on and on. I'm starting to believe the rumor that Jef with one F is the final one, just cause he and his skateboard weren't all that out of place!

I like how someone on Sucks compared Ryan to Man Code Dave. Thats a perfect description for him, over his blabbering on and on about Arie not being manly or whatever the hell he said. Shades of Dave and Juan during Jillian's season. And a perfect audition for Bachelor Pad 3.

I'm still not ready to write off Sean just yet and for Arie's manwhore ways, well sign him up for the Bachelor! I'd watch his season in a heartbeat.

Can't wait to read West's take on the episode. He did say he was watching the Celtics/Heat game so his blog would be later in the week, once he has a chance to catch up.

Catherine M
05-29-2012, 07:26 PM
Reality Steve has some Bachelor Pad 3 Contestant spoilers. Since this is one big spoiler thread, I won't black bar since we know who the final 3 are in Emily's season.

This is just for you Jenny!

Pretty Much Confirmed:

Blakeley Shea
Jaclyn Swartz
Jenna Burke
Nick Peterson
Ryan Bowers
Kalon McMahon

“Rumored”:

Ed Swiderski
Reid Rosenthal
Lisa Morrissey
Ames Brown
Erica Rose
Ryan Park
Craig Robinson
Lindzi Cox
Rozlyn Papa
Michael Stagliano

Not a shock that Kalon and Ryan Bowers are the two guys from Emily's season. They've been profiled from the beginning for a reason and its not because they make the final 4.

I hope my boy Reid shows up but I won't be surprised if he doesn't as Steve is reporting that it will take over a month to film this version and for someone to take off a real job that long is hard.

PeterG
05-30-2012, 12:21 AM
Pretty Much Confirmed:

Blakeley Shea
Jaclyn Swartz
Jenna Burke
Nick Peterson
Ryan Bowers
Kalon McMahon

:blah:

:(