PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Season 8--Emily Maynard (SPOILERS!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22

Lacey
07-23-2012, 03:59 AM
Well, I think they're going to get married right away, have a honeymoon kid and lots more, so there peeps.

dbell1
07-23-2012, 04:33 AM
Arie's anger at being dumped was really close to Ben territory. I think she dodged a bullet there. Old One F didn't seem to be too concerned with the journal of broken love being left on her doorstep.

They seem cute together. I give them a year. :lol:

Roxanne
07-23-2012, 05:15 AM
A year sounds about right but they might last longer.

It's crazy to think that Ben and Courtney have been together for 8 months. I bet no one thought that would happen.

Also, I thought Arie leaving his journal on Emily's doorstep was totally creepy! I used to like him but now I'm not so sure...

Jenny
07-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Why do people bother to have that much work done on their face, but they leave their necks alone. It's like the head of a 20 year old on the body of a 60 year old. Pay the extra money and have work done on the neck, too!

And their hands! Youngsters - when you spend all that money on skincare for your face, do NOT forget your neck, cleavage and hands!!

Didn't watch the show, but see that it turned out pretty much as planned. At this point I can't believe I'm more interested in how Ben and Courtney are doing.

Catherine M
07-23-2012, 03:11 PM
Didn't watch the show, but see that it turned out pretty much as planned. At this point I can't believe I'm more interested in how Ben and Courtney are doing.

You know I couldn't stand one f Jef during the season but it does seem like he and Emily are happy and I totally see them getting married sooner than later. Guess we'll see in a few months if that happens or not.

I thought for sure Ben & Courtney would have done their breakup by now. They either (1) really do like each other and are continuing their engaged dating or (2) are together just for the publicity.

I'm going to start a Bachelor Pad 3 thread. Come join me for all the fun!!!

Rob
07-23-2012, 03:43 PM
Fleiss really set Arie up with all that Love Potion crap. Jeez. Did he really fly to Charlotte on his own, or was that really a Fleiss manuver? I have to wonder.

skatesindreams
07-23-2012, 03:45 PM
Emily mentioned a "spring wedding" last night.
We'll see...

heckles
07-24-2012, 12:50 AM
Did he really fly to Charlotte on his own, or was that really a Fleiss manuver? I have to wonder.

If Fleiss had set that up, he would have wanted to make a big spectacle out of it.

Kudos to Emily for letting Arie go the night before he would have proposed. Wish that more of them would do it that way.

ks777
07-24-2012, 01:22 AM
Is it just me or? It looked like they went cheap this time.. Did anyone notice how that place look cheap where Jef proposed Emily? Don't they usually spend way more money on decorating with much more flowers and stuff??

Lacey
07-24-2012, 01:57 AM
The budget went to Emily's clothes IIRC.

I think Ben and Courtney are still together because there must be a bonus for staying one year.

dbell1
07-24-2012, 02:31 AM
If Fleiss had set that up, he would have wanted to make a big spectacle out of it.

Kudos to Emily for letting Arie go the night before he would have proposed. Wish that more of them would do it that way.

I think Meredith said way after the show ended that they would not let her get rid of #2. She also said she was coached to say certain things to him. Or I could be confused, that happens a lot. :lol:

Lacey
07-24-2012, 02:44 AM
I think they so wanted Emily to be the Bachelorette that she was able to call the plays, like what I heard about her huge clothes budget. Also, she did not have that three or four one-night-stands please use this room key thing if you so desire at the end because Emily didn't want Rickie to watch that part at some later date. And finally, she sent Arie home early without having him go through the joke of buying a ring, much less meeting her daughter. I am very glad is she called the shots on the latter, I thought it all ended nicely, much less awkwardly, except for the fact that she had diarrhea of the mouth and couldn't explain herself well to Arie, but I thought it was still the right decision and the best approach.

Roxanne
07-24-2012, 05:29 PM
if anyone cares, here is Jef and Emily on Jimmy Kimmel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxGevIozYHg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZoZywt9WH0

And Jef's missing F gets a show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml0kOcF5hWE :lol:

Catherine M
07-24-2012, 05:44 PM
Season could have been totally different as its coming out now just how close Jef came to quitting. He wanted to leave in Bermuda but Michael talked him out of leaving and he ended up staying and the next week he got his first one on one date.

Shades of Lt. Andy and Tessa when Tessa was talked out of quitting mid way through the season and ended up being final 1. We'll see if Jef & Emily have a different outcome than Andy & Tessa.

Cruella
07-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Eeeew, Emily's gone from Loni Anderson (that's for you, Jenny) to Paris Hilton with those shoes and extensions.