PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Season 8--Emily Maynard (SPOILERS!)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

shan
04-23-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm amazed to say that I've scrolled past the black bars and plan to watch unspoiled! I guess I'll be saying adios to this thread. :)

WindSpirit
04-24-2012, 12:39 AM
I've added the warning in the thread title.

LilJen
04-24-2012, 12:52 AM
After watching the most recent seasons of Dr Who, I can only hear "SPOILERS!" in River Song's voice.

Catherine M
04-24-2012, 01:00 AM
I've added the warning in the thread title.

Thanks!

I have a feeling that this is going to be the most spoiled season ever. Reality Steve seems to have found a friend in Erica Rose plus Wetpaint is on the lookout for news along with the long time sleuthers on NewFORT.

Catherine M
04-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Went nosing around on NewFORT today on my lunch hour. Didn't see anything of note. Emily has one last hometown tomorrow in Dallas with one of the no-names, Sean.

Did read that Bachelor Pad 3 premiere will air on Monday, July 23rd. Still nothing yet on casting. Reality Steve says they haven't even done the psychological testing yet. That made me laugh as how have some of these people passed a psychological test is beyond me--I'm looking at you Melissa and crazy ass Elizabeth from season 1!

I'm sure Fleiss is working hard to get some of the exes to be on, especially Ali & Roberto but I can't see Ali doing the show as she seems so "above" it all now that she is "famous".

Jenny
04-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Did read that Bachelor Pad 3 premiere will air on Monday, July 23rd. Still nothing yet on casting. Reality Steve says they haven't even done the psychological testing yet. That made me laugh as how have some of these people passed a psychological test is beyond me--I'm looking at you Melissa and crazy ass Elizabeth from season 1!

I'm sure Fleiss is working hard to get some of the exes to be on, especially Ali & Roberto but I can't see Ali doing the show as she seems so "above" it all now that she is "famous".

Yay! That's a bit earlier than last year, no? I'd rather have it done by Labour Day anyway - it's perfect for summer.

As for psychological testing, it's not to identify the sane people, it's to pick the loonies and the ones most likely to create drama silly!

And who needs Ali. I'd rather see Roberto making out with everyone, knowing how much it will tick her off. :2faced:

Catherine M
04-25-2012, 09:37 PM
Yay! That's a bit earlier than last year, no? I'd rather have it done by Labour Day anyway - it's perfect for summer.

As for psychological testing, it's not to identify the sane people, it's to pick the loonies and the ones most likely to create drama silly!

And who needs Ali. I'd rather see Roberto making out with everyone, knowing how much it will tick her off. :2faced:

1. Yes, the start date is earlier than last year. And it is the perfect summer show!

2. Fleiss does love casting the crazies so yeah, the test is to weed out the sane folk! I'd love to see crying Melissa's casting file. It must be full of goodies like "falls in love after one night".

3. I would pay lots of money to have a camera on Ali if/when Roberto is on BP3 and having some random showmance! You know that would make her head explode.

Think I have posted this before, but two of my favs who met through this show Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright are getting married on May 5th. And their new HGTV show "Going Yard" begins airing the following week. Chris is one of the few that have been able to take their time on the show and turn it into something more. Good for him & Peyton!

For those keeping track, Peyton & Chris make marriage number 3 for those meeting up on the reunion circuit.

Jenny
04-25-2012, 09:41 PM
3. I would pay lots of money to have a camera on Ali if/when Roberto is on BP3 and having some random showmance! You know that would make her head explode.

The only thing that would make it better is if that other dude who broke her heart was there too - Frank? Who left her for a girl back home?

:EVILLE:

Catherine M
04-25-2012, 09:53 PM
The only thing that would make it better is if that other dude who broke her heart was there too - Frank? Who left her for a girl back home?

:EVILLE:

That is :EVILLE:

Frank showed up at the casting special held a few months ago in Las Vegas but he's still with the hometown girl so who knows if he'd be willing to go on BP3. Someone at home never stopped Gia from appearing on the show TWICE but its probably best to be unattached.

And FWIW, To this day, I'm 100% convinced that Frank was Ali's real final 1.

My must-haves on the cast this year:

Reid
Roberto
Sunshine Ryan
Chef Mickey

A couple of guys from Emily's season seem like possibilities. Ryan Bowers, who goes out mid-season is hot. Who knows though if he'd bring the drama. Erica's BFF Kalon is another guy from this season that could work. If Chris doesn't make it past hometowns/fantasy dates, he could be possibility as Reality Steve described him as this season's crying dude.

PeterG
04-25-2012, 10:27 PM
I'd rather see Roberto making out with everyone...

mmmm....bisexual Roberto.... :swoon:

:lol:

Cruella
04-26-2012, 04:28 AM
Reid
Roberto
Sunshine Ryan
Chef Mickey

Hmmm... Interesting that Catherine's must-haves on the cast are all men. :grope:

But yes, I feel the need for Reid!

Catherine M
04-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Latest from Reality Steve and Wetpaint is that Emily pitched a major fit when she found out about Arie and the producer (Cassie) being boyfriend/girlfriend years ago. One of the mods on NewFORT is saying that's not true, that its much ado about nothing.

So who knows what is up. No word on who got the ax last night at the latest rose ceremony. All Fleiss tweeted about is that Neil Lane is going to be busy and that Emily cried letting the final 4 guy go.

I haven't had time to read the whole thread on NewFORT but there is something up with Jef and a connection to both Cassie and Arie. So it looks like only crying Chris and Sean the ab model were the only two in the final four without a connection to Cassie!!

dbell1
04-28-2012, 06:14 PM
Let's have Cassie as the new Bachelorette then. :lol: She certainly seems to get around...

Catherine M
04-30-2012, 12:00 AM
Reality Steve is reporting that Chris, the crier was let go on Friday night. Guess Emily wasn't that pissed at Arie afterall. Of course those that don't believe Steve will keep an open mind.

Catherine M
05-01-2012, 07:53 PM
For those that like to pick their favorite guy(s) from the lovely ABC driver's license/Olan Mills photos, the official bios of the 24 guys who never had a chance plus one millionaire Indy car driver's son are up on ABC's website:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/bachelor-announcement

And the first one up, Aaron is from Nova Scotia!!