PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Season 8--Emily Maynard (SPOILERS!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22

Catherine M
07-03-2012, 04:12 AM
I'm kinda surprised that all three of the guys left have said "I love You to Emily. I guess the bachelorette bubble is really strong this season.

FWIW, Reality Steve is suppose to spill tomorrow what he knows about (1) the finale and (2) who is left on Bachelor Pad 3.

Catherine M
07-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Reality Steve is up with his spoilers of the finale and Bachelor Pad 3.

Just as NewFORT has been saying all along, Emily is with Jef. RS doesn't know who goes out at final 2/3 but NewFORT is saying its Sean final 3 and Arie final 2. I have to admit, I have no clue if Emily & Jef will last but it would be nice if they did. Time will tell I guess.

Now on to the good stuff!!

Bachelor Pad 3 is going to be GREAT. Thanks Ed!

I changed my mind and decided to black bar the Bachelor Pad 3 spoilers; hope I didn't ruin it for anyone who wanted to remain unspoiled about that show. I can edit the bars out if everyone is ok with knowing.

Superfans do not last long at all. Well at least Fleiss tried to mix things up.

Power couples who last awhile are:

Ed & Jacklyn; he first went for Sarah (the girl Reid was with in Vegas) but then switched to Jacklyn from Ben's season.

Rachel & Nick; not sure if they are a couple as RS she was with Micheal Stagliano earlier. Glad he didn't get far and win again.

Chris & Sarah; bleech on Chris lasting awhile, we just had to watch him for 2 months on Emily's season

Tony & Blakeley; true couple, which is kinda WTF.

Steve says Rachel & Nick won the last challenge and since she is best friends with Jacklyn, he's pretty sure Ed & Jacklyn are in the finals too. I knew Ben's girls would control the season. It was just a matter of which guys they would be with.

Biggest "wow, they really got together" are Kalon & Lindzi and according to Steve they are still together post show

Rob
07-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Poor Chris's polka party just couldn't compare to Ranch Jef.

Jef didn't look as teeny and young when he was in his own element with his family. No big former football players there. I can see how she'd fall for his ranch and romance bit.

Sean's folks are goofballs, but the humor was kind of falling flat on Emily. She should have taken note of how the little girl ran to him immediately.

Hmmmm, on the Dutch bit with Arie's family. His mom sure went from skeptical to smitten with Emily pretty fast.

ks777
07-04-2012, 12:28 AM
I still don't know what Emily sees in Jef. I don't know but Arie looks weird too. I would pick Sean if I were Emily. I don't see Emily and Jef together that long either. Emily will get tired of Jef pretty quick. I think she likes him because he is so different from the guys she met in her life.
Also I keep noticing how Emily's face changed so much since she was with Brad. She looks so different.. as if she had so much worked on...

Rob
07-04-2012, 03:39 PM
I'd pick Sean too if I were her. His family had a good sense of humor and he's hot. Good with kids. Kinda country.

heckles
07-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Man, Emily was a self-righteous, raging weirdo when she heard that guy called her kid "baggage". Was this the first time she'd heard that being a step-parent is a lot of work?

taf2002
07-04-2012, 05:44 PM
I can't believe that Sean still lives with his parents...

He doesn't. It was a lame joke.

Rafter
07-04-2012, 05:55 PM
Surprised Jef is her F1. He pings my gaydar.

PeterG
07-04-2012, 06:03 PM
He doesn't. It was a lame joke.

I thought that was one of the worst-timed jokes ever. :(

Tinami Amori
07-05-2012, 07:12 AM
Man, Emily was a self-righteous, raging weirdo when she heard that guy called her kid "baggage". Was this the first time she'd heard that being a step-parent is a lot of work?

Exactly! A child from previous marriage IS a "baggage" in most cases and for many people. Some accept it, even like it, but many don't.... Even just a viewer, I am not enjoying the show as much, because to me "a mother with child" is not a sexy concept in a realiity show that is about travel and romantic dates in foreign land....

It is too obvious and replusive - she is looking for "father for her daughter" and not a "lover"... This "mother-Hen" does not belong on this show. They ruined it for me by choosing "single mother" for "Cinderella-de-jour".

I hope this shiksa does not chose Arie.....:o

Rob
07-05-2012, 06:33 PM
Even just a viewer, I am not enjoying the show as much, because to me "a mother with child" is not a sexy concept in a realiity show that is about travel and romantic dates in foreign land....

I've been having the same reaction at the thought of her daughter watching this or, even if they are keeping her from watching it now, seeing it later or being teased when her friends or their older siblings see it. "How many guys did your mom kiss/sleep with last week?" :scream:

Lacey
07-06-2012, 12:38 AM
I heard that she does not go on the sleepovers that the show usually has, guess we'll see next week, 7/9.

ks777
07-06-2012, 02:49 AM
Exactly! A child from previous marriage IS a "baggage" in most cases and for many people. Some accept it, even like it, but many don't.... Even just a viewer, I am not enjoying the show as much, because to me "a mother with child" is not a sexy concept in a realiity show that is about travel and romantic dates in foreign land....

It is too obvious and replusive - she is looking for "father for her daughter" and not a "lover"... This "mother-Hen" does not belong on this show. They ruined it for me by choosing "single mother" for "Cinderella-de-jour".

I hope this shiksa does not chose Arie.....:o

I don't know if she is looking for a father for Ricki. If she was really looking for a father for her daughter, why would she go to the least likely place, on a reality tv show, to find one? I just think she is looking for... a fame. She can go to so many places to find love yet she is on a reality tv show where you only get to spend like 20hrs with a guy and have to get engaged at the end. That's crazy to me.

Also, I don't get the "my relationships with other guys are so much more progressed than my relationship with you" crap.

Jenny
07-06-2012, 03:33 PM
I don't know if she is looking for a father for Ricki. If she was really looking for a father for her daughter, why would she go to the least likely place, on a reality tv show, to find one? I just think she is looking for... a fame. She can go to so many places to find love yet she is on a reality tv show where you only get to spend like 20hrs with a guy and have to get engaged at the end. That's crazy to me.

Also, I don't get the "my relationships with other guys are so much more progressed than my relationship with you" crap.

Bingo! I haven't been watching the season but rather been following it here and on US Weekly, and by all accounts this is about 1. Fame 2. Money and a distant 3. her kid.

She apparently had several surgeries to prepare for this and is looking at it as an audition for some sort of on-air presentation job - Ali got something minor, Jillian has done at least one show, Chris and Peyton are doing something, so the precedent is there. She has apparently made big paycheck and wardrobe demands as well.

I wonder what the ratings are - the only people in the world who seem to like Emily are Chris and that slimeball from Ashley's season.

heckles
07-07-2012, 06:01 AM
I don't know if she is looking for a father for Ricki. If she was really looking for a father for her daughter, why would she go to the least likely place, on a reality tv show, to find one?

She's repeatedly speculated about how various guys on the show would be as fathers to Ricki. She did the same regarding Brad when she was on his season. Don't know if it's her most important consideration in picking a man, but she's mentioned it several times.