PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Season 8--Emily Maynard (SPOILERS!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

shuilee
06-19-2012, 01:21 AM
Oh poor Travis and that Peter Brady voice! :yikes: He sounds like he's still going thru puberty. :o

Catherine M
06-19-2012, 01:25 AM
That's ok Travis, you'll do just fine on the Bachelor/ette reunion circuit! If Jesse Csinsak can find a wife on it, you can too!

Catherine M
06-19-2012, 01:50 AM
Emily is so boring. I'm just watching to see Sean & Arie and killing time till Bachelor Pad 3!!

Catherine M
06-19-2012, 01:52 AM
West posted this on twitter, I got a laugh out of it:

I hate to break it to Chris, but the bravery cup is about as prestigious as a trophy for participation.

Catherine M
06-19-2012, 02:27 AM
Oh just dump him Emily. Phew, finally she grabs a brain!

Catherine M
06-19-2012, 03:04 AM
John "Wolf" is actual kinda cute. Too bad he has been mute most of the time up until tonight.

And if Jef is final 1, he must have felt like crap again tonight after seeing Emily's kissing Arie all night long.

Rob
06-19-2012, 04:21 PM
That eppy was like watching paint dry, especially the date with Travis. Thank god she dumped the player. I thought she was going to change her mind and give him the rose.

My F3 would be Arie, Sean, and Doug (assuming I didn't know about restraining order) based on looks alone. Who cares about anything else.

I have been to Dubrovnik - it was just a cruise ship stop, and I just hung out with friends instead of taking a tour, but it is gorgeous.

Catherine M
06-19-2012, 05:26 PM
My F3 would be Arie, Sean, and Doug (assuming I didn't know about restraining order) based on looks alone. Who cares about anything else.

My final 3 would be Arie, Sean and Travis. After Travis dumped the egg, he started to look alot better for me. If I have to choose a 3rd from the remaining guys, I'd go with John Wolf.

Best part of last night's episode: Ryan going on about the life-long friendships he made and then Fleiss cutting to the guys back at the hotel, hugging and celebrating his dumping. Though when these guys get back to the real world, they do tend to make up and become friends in real life so I can see Ryan being part of bromances, post show.

luna_skater
06-19-2012, 09:07 PM
Best part of last night's episode: Ryan going on about the life-long friendships he made and then Fleiss cutting to the guys back at the hotel, hugging and celebrating his dumping.

That was :lol:. Have the guys ever been so visibly happy to see someone go before?

Lacey
06-19-2012, 10:21 PM
Dump him baby, all the way down. Ryan was smarmy.

Sparks
06-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Ryan kinda scared me. :eek:

ks777
06-21-2012, 05:21 AM
Ryan reminds me of Joey from Friends.

Catherine M
06-21-2012, 02:34 PM
So anyone else watching "Love in the Wild" this season?

Much more realistic that the Bachelor/ette as people have the chance to mix and match. Look at Summer, she's already on her fifth partner and probably has her best chance with Chase as she got to know him first as a friend. And some of the other pairings like Ken & Yanina have potential too. I can see why two of the couples from last season are still together one year post filming.

Jenny
06-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Does Chris Harrison live under a rock? Or is he just completely delusional?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-harrison-jennifer-aniston-would-make-a-great-bachelorette-2012206

heckles
06-21-2012, 04:48 PM
Does Chris Harrison live under a rock? Or is he just completely delusional?

Oh please, Jennifer Aniston wouldn't touch this one. She seems to do well enough on her own meeting guys, and this show doesn't have a good track record getting its stars to the altar. If she's as "unlucky at love" as Harrison opines, this show isn't the fix.

After the suckitude that was the Charlie O'Connell season, I hope this show never has another actor in the lead.