PDA

View Full Version : Bachelorette Season 8--Emily Maynard (SPOILERS!)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Rafter
06-13-2012, 02:20 PM
Forgot he had more info on Bachelor Pad 3 Casting:

Definitely in:
Reid
Ed
Blakeley
Jaclyn
Nick Peterson
Kalon McMahon
Michael Stagliano

Chris (who goes out at final 4) might be on. The rest are all rumors still. Hopes to have the full cast soon. He was off on filming schedule, everyone arrives this weekend and filming begins on Monday, June 11.

Reid!!!!!!!!!! :rollin:

PeterG
06-13-2012, 09:14 PM
Yes, Jef is rich. Or at least his parents are rich, according to reports on NewFORT. She didn't meet them when she went to Utah on Jef's hometown visit as they were off doing Mormon missionary work elsewhere in the US (I think South Carolina). But she did get to go to their nice ranch and I'm sure that impressed Emily. How much cash he has access to, I'm not sure. But him being rich is def a plus over insurance agent Sean and just out of college Chris.

Mormon and owner of a water bottling company (aka Planet Destroyer)? WINNING!

Catherine M
06-14-2012, 02:41 PM
Here's the official cast of Bachelor Pad 3 from People Magazine Online:

Michael Stagliano
Kalon
Reid
Ed
Ryan Hoag (from Deanna's season; don't remember him at all)
Nick Peterson
Tony Pieper (hope he doesn't cry too much)
one more of Emily's guys

All the girls are from Ben's season, except Erica and Sarah:

Lindzi Cox
Blakely Jones
Sarah Newlon, brad 2.0
Jamie Otis
Erica Rose and her tiara
Jaclyn Swartz
Rachel Trueheart

Their are six super fans cast, including twins who will compete as one person or some stupid like that so that makes for 10 girls and 10 guys but actually 21 people:

The "super fans" joining the cast include twin sisters Brittany and Erica Taltos (who will compete as one contestant), Paige Vigil, Donna Zitelli, Chris Bain and David Mallet.

Jenny
06-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Wheee that sounds like fun - I like the super fan component - I can only imagine how slutty they will be trying to bag the "celebrities." :lol:

I predict right now that Erica uses her wiles to get all the fan girls on her side and form a voting bloc. :cool:

Will Blakely bring her scrapbooking kit, or her stripper pole?

Will Michael take on the twins, you know, for his brother? I can see the intro montage now "we do everything together!!"

Reid is almost too normal for this crowd. I hope the others set him off by not washing their veggies :lol:

Lacey
06-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Is that the Jaclyn (Jackie?) from Ames and Jackie?

Catherine M
06-14-2012, 03:56 PM
Is that the Jaclyn (Jackie?) from Ames and Jackie?

No, Jaclyn is one of the girls from Ben's season. I can honestly say I don't remember anything about her. Jamie was the one who gave Ben that awkward lap dance, Blakeley was the one who Courtney keep calling a stripper, Rachel made it to final 6 without uttering a word and Lindzi got her heart broken by Ben in Switzerland. Or not.

Will be interesting to see if they can get a voting block going.

I'm keeping an open mind on the whole super fans thing. Could be lots of extra drama with them or it could fizzle out.

Catherine M
06-14-2012, 04:31 PM
If you are wondering why Sarah from Brad 2.0 got cast, she's (1) friends with Erica and (2) made out with Reid at a reunion in Vegas when Reid was still with his now ex-girlfriend.

The rest of the bios are up on EW:

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/06/14/bachelor-pad-3-cast/

PeterG
06-14-2012, 07:44 PM
Has anyone been watching the Bachelor parody Burning Love (http://screen.yahoo.com/burning-love/)? It's freakin' hilarious and it's a definite must for anyone who watches the Bachelor. It's a web series, so each episode is only nine minutes long. They cut out all the boring stuff and get right to the good stuff. There are too many good lines to quote just a few, but keep an eye out for Lexi (the psycho). She's amazing. The show also stars Kristen Bell, Ken Jeong, Malin Akerman, Ben Stiller, Jennifer Aniston, Adam Scott and Michael Ian Black as the host.

Rob
06-14-2012, 10:46 PM
If you are wondering why Sarah from Brad 2.0 got cast, she's (1) friends with Erica and (2) made out with Reid at a reunion in Vegas when Reid was still with his now ex-girlfriend.

Ah, now we know why they broke up.

Jenny
06-15-2012, 02:07 PM
According to the link that Catherine posted, Erica and Kalon are from the same town, and are "frenemies."

CANNOT WAIT.

Catherine M
06-15-2012, 02:23 PM
According to the link that Catherine posted, Erica and Kalon are from the same town, and are "frenemies."

CANNOT WAIT.

July 23rd!

There has been some chatter on the net that the cast is "weak" but I don't feel like it is. All it takes is lots of booze and a couple of love triangles going and it will be epic. Take Reid for example, he has a history with Sarah but maybe he'll take a liking to another girl and then she will go all crazeeeeee like Elizabeth did with Jesse Kovacs in season 1!

Catherine M
06-18-2012, 03:45 PM
Monday morning bump for Emily's travels across Europe with her guys!

Tonight should be all about Ryan, Ryan and more Ryan with a little Arie thrown in.

FWIW, Fleiss is live tweeting during Bachelor Pad filming. So far he has said that the ladies all love Ed, Reid and Micheal and the hook ups are "insane". Sounds like another epic season on our way!

Rob
06-18-2012, 04:00 PM
July 23rd!

There has been some chatter on the net that the cast is "weak" but I don't feel like it is. All it takes is lots of booze and a couple of love triangles going and it will be epic. Take Reid for example, he has a history with Sarah but maybe he'll take a liking to another girl and then she will go all crazeeeeee like Elizabeth did with Jesse Kovacs in season 1!

They also are underestimating the :nopryde::watch: factor of the fan cast members. This could be epic :yikes:

PeterG
06-18-2012, 07:39 PM
Tonight should be all about Ryan, Ryan and more Ryan with a little Arie thrown in.

Shows you how much I'm paying attention to this show that each Monday when this thread gets bumped up, I have to do a google image search to remember who gets mentioned...

Ryan Picture #1 (http://inanutshellca.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/bach14.jpg)

Ryan Picture #2 (http://www.google.ca/search?q=ryan+bachelorette&hl=en&gbv=2&imgrefurl=http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2012/06/the-bachelorette.html&imgurl=http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2012/06/04/0604_ryan-bachelorette_ob.jpg&w=448&h=300&sig=112775784090884366382&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSHwl_14W6yPSxIJBoLCxCo1NgEGgIIFwwhoc3p 5RwdThQ&sa=X&ei=ZnTfT46dLoPq2QXZ0bylDA&ved=0CAUQrBE&biw=1536&bih=764)

Ah, a picture is worth a thousand words, no? :lol:

Catherine M
06-19-2012, 01:13 AM
Croatia is wasted on these guys.