PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, S 14, Week 5 Latin Week

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

mrr50
04-18-2012, 12:15 PM
I'm not sure but it sounded like Monday and Tuesday.

pixie cut
04-18-2012, 01:52 PM
How long did they have to learn a cha-cha?

I think it was as long as they wanted. Based on some B reel, some couples seemed to be working on it all week.

cruisin
04-18-2012, 02:53 PM
On GMA Gavin said they only had 1.5 hours. But, he's touring, so there may have been less time for them. I know he was the choice to go. But, he's such a good guy, he'll be missed.

danceronice
04-18-2012, 02:57 PM
Watching it on the side by side, it was a fair call (though I'd hardly call either one great cha cha, you have to work with what you've got) but do you suppose the voters will now keep throwing Jaleel in the bottom? (Please?) In the hopes of making a point?

skatesindreams
04-18-2012, 03:19 PM
I wish that Gladys could sing for Motown week, so that we wouldn't have to listen to the DWTS group!

skatingfan5
04-18-2012, 03:27 PM
I wish that Gladys could sing for Motown week, so that we wouldn't have to listen to the DWTS group!But we'll be getting the original Motown performers for at least some of the songs next week. I assumed that it was for the dances, but I suppose it could be only for the pro showcase dances instead. I hope it's the former.

suep1963
04-18-2012, 03:49 PM
How long did they have to learn a cha-cha?

They had Monday night after the comp

Rob
04-18-2012, 04:00 PM
I was watching the dances and doing some work around the house in between, and I kept hearing this really good music. I was thinking, what's up with the band? Then I came in and realized it was Santana. :lol:

victorskid
04-18-2012, 04:17 PM
What I thought I heard was that they would be competing using live music by the original performers.

Sherri just said on "The View" that they had 2 hours to learn the Cha-Cha.

Jaleel is going to be on today's show...

cruisin
04-18-2012, 04:33 PM
^^ probably to squash the "abuse rumors". Definitely a PR spot to save his image.

snoopysnake
04-18-2012, 05:08 PM
I wish that Gladys could sing for Motown week, so that we wouldn't have to listen to the DWTS group!

I should hope that she would get to sing "I Heard it Through the Grapevine" for a dance by the pro team. Haven't they had other contestants who were recording artists sing one of their hits on the show in seasons past?

skatemommy
04-18-2012, 07:53 PM
Did anyone else notice that he put his hand on her butt at the end and she grabbed it and kind of threw it off?

Jaleel is sooo skeevy to me. I hope he goes soon.

I SAW THAT TOO! My first thought was, "YOU PIG"! Kym is a great actress for putting up with his skeeveyness!

kwanfan1818
04-19-2012, 01:50 AM
I should hope that she would get to sing "I Heard it Through the Grapevine" for a dance by the pro team. Haven't they had other contestants who were recording artists sing one of their hits on the show in seasons past?

That would be heaven.

smileyskate
04-19-2012, 02:45 AM
Did anyone else here Maks say (in response to Brook's question) he'd have to switch w/Gavin (hope the name is correct) to do the Latin dance more like it'd be done at home because he's from Eastern Europe and it is different? Meaning he'd have to dance with Karina. Hmm, perhaps they are back on good terms now as I would not have thought he'd refer to her after the broken engagement.