PDA

View Full Version : Dancing With The Stars, S 14, Week 5 Latin Week

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Twizzler
04-17-2012, 03:11 AM
Peta reminds me of Madison Hubbell.

Donald didn't do much, but Peta was exquisite.

nubka
04-17-2012, 03:20 AM
Did anyone else notice that he put his hand on her butt at the end and she grabbed it and kind of threw it off?

Jaleel is sooo skeevy to me. I hope he goes soon.

I did notice! :eek: :eek:

screech
04-17-2012, 03:39 AM
If William got 29, then Katherine should have gotten a 47. No way was he even remotely equal to her. He pretty much stood there the whole time while Cheryl danced around him.

Roshon is by far the best male dancer on the show, but he does need to try to be a bit more classic in his dances and tone it down a little bit. I really hope he gets to stick around, though.

Gavin... no he's not a dancer but he's just so damn likeable! And he's actually honest and so charming and adorable and grrr, it would be so easy to say 'he's the worst dancer and should be eliminated' if he weren't so damn likeable!

I must have missed something the judges saw with Maria and Derek. She seemed way too stiff, and they wasted too much time with him taking off his shirt and that kiss. She's a good dancer - let her dance!

I think Melissa's biggest issue is that she has no confidence in hold so Maks basically has to steer her around, which makes her look like she's scrambling. Tonight was by far her best dance IMO, and she looked great!! Though Maks' tan was a bit too dark, no?

And was it just me or was Brooke not quite as terrible as usual tonight? Threw me the hell off!

Norlite
04-17-2012, 03:53 AM
Though Maks' tan was a bit too dark, no?

Maks' last post on twitter:

Maksim Chmerkovskiy ‏ @MaksimC

And for the last time: I.......NEVER.......SPRAY.......TAN!!!!!!! NEVER HAVE!!!!!! EVER!!!!! LOL

:lol:

skateboy
04-17-2012, 05:06 AM
Maks' last post on twitter:

:lol:

So... tanning bed, lotion, etc.???

cruisin
04-17-2012, 01:10 PM
Katherine was, by far, the best. I liked Maria, but agree, the kiss felt awkward and the shirt off was gratuitous.

Read, somewhere, that Derek and Katherine are together off the show.

Twizzler
04-17-2012, 01:27 PM
Katherine was, by far, the best. I liked Maria, but agree, the kiss felt awkward and the shirt off was gratuitous.

Read, somewhere, that Derek and Katherine are together off the show.

Derek and Katherine??? Or do you mean Maria??

AYS
04-17-2012, 01:33 PM
I love Katherine, she is so classy and the lines are fabulous.

ArtisticFan
04-17-2012, 01:39 PM
Derek and Katherine??? Or do you mean Maria??

Gossip is that Derek and Katherine have been seen hanging out together at the after show parties and some other places.

cruisin
04-17-2012, 02:04 PM
Yes, it seems that Derek and Katherine are getting close ;)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2128900/Dancing-With-Stars-2012-Derek-Hough-Katherine-Jenkins-spark-romance-rumours.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

danceronice
04-17-2012, 02:08 PM
So... tanning bed, lotion, etc.???

ProTan and AeroTan are technically not sprays. Not saying he uses them, just sayin'. They also wash off easier than a booth/salon tan.

(I wonder if he realizes that nowdays admitting to getting a 'real' tan as opposed to a spray or bottle tan just makes you look like an idiot who doesn't understand skin cancer risk, not sexy.)

pixie cut
04-17-2012, 02:14 PM
I didn't get the 9s for Maria and Derek's salsa. I kept comparing it to the salsa and Melissa and Tony did to the same music and it was a pale comparison:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFYqSD1PeVI

Rob
04-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Peta reminds me of Madison Hubbell.

Bingo - I was trying to figure out who she reminded me of, and that is it. Thanks!

skatesindreams
04-17-2012, 03:37 PM
Katherine's Tango deserves to be seen, again:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XghTfXGpj-k

Really unique and different.
Her innate musicality and sense of rhythm/timing gives her an advantage.
She is determined to do her best and works hard to achieve it.

Gavin, likable though he is, probably should go.

heckles
04-17-2012, 05:47 PM
i dont see any real improvement from him yet, but that might be because he's creepy and i'm biased

The guy beat his babymama in front of their kid. What's there to like about him?