PDA

View Full Version : Angelina and Brad Engaged

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Latte
04-17-2012, 05:14 PM
I think they will do it soon and privately Family, close friends, and the kids

Jenny
04-17-2012, 05:22 PM
My guess is Lake Como, at George Clooney's place.

Or, they'll do something spiritual at some temple or mountaintop in SE Asia or Bali or something. Maybe some American Indian holy ground or something like that.

genevieve
04-17-2012, 05:34 PM
And then they'll sell the photos for a zillion dollars (and probably donate the proceeds)

michiruwater
04-17-2012, 08:43 PM
That's undoubtedly what will happen - sell the photos to a specific magazine, donate the proceeds to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.

cruisin
04-18-2012, 12:53 AM
That's undoubtedly what will happen - sell the photos to a specific magazine, donate the proceeds to the Jolie-Pitt Foundation.

Not such a bad thing

screech
04-18-2012, 04:50 AM
In other Angelina news, she got promoted (http://hutchnews.com/World/Angelina-Jolie-named-special-UN-refugee-envoy-04172012-223726) in her position with the UN, moving from goodwill ambassador to a special envoy, a role that will see her represent the organization to governments and diplomats.

It is the first time the U.N. refugee agency has named a special envoy, said its spokesman Adrian Edwards. Elsewhere in the global body such posts are usually reserved for career diplomats or retired politicians.

"Her work does go substantially beyond what we would typically see as being the normal role of a goodwill ambassador," Edwards told reporters in Geneva. "I don't think you need a rocket scientist to see the benefits that she is bringing in terms of the attention that she is getting for the plight of the world's displaced."

You have to admire her for her commitment to doing such positive work around the world, and for going above and beyond what had been asked of her in her role.