PDA

View Full Version : Angelina and Brad Engaged

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

Anita18
04-15-2012, 03:04 AM
Yeah, it runs in my whole family. Even as a kid, I had hands like that. Whenever I need to get blood drawn, the nurses ooh and aah over my veins :lol:. They get so excited, thinking I'll be the easiest patient of the day, and then I have to break the news that I faint easily and need to lie down. :lol:
:lol:

I have very small veins, but sometimes my hands look very veiny because the blood pools in my hands (being that arms are long...) and I have very low blood pressure. I almost always hold my hands in my pockets to get them higher and closer to my heart. They're always cold too. :o

My dad has always had very veiny hands as well. He doesn't necessarily show his age besides his hair (which grayed early) and his hands. I'm hoping to have inherited my mom's hands, which aren't as bad. :shuffle:

Cyn
04-15-2012, 03:57 AM
Angelina's hand (http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/04/13/angelina-jolie-engagement-ring-brad-pitt-engaged/)looks so much older than her years for some reason.

Or, maybe it turns out she washes all of her own dishes. that will play havoc on your hands.

Where's Palmolive Madge when you need her? :drama:

....As for the engagement, :yawn: -- Back in the late 90s (after starring in Hackers, Gia, and Girl, Interrupted), I was an Angelina Jolie fan. Thanks to the incessant, OTT media coverage the past few years if either of those two so much as squeak out a mouse fart (along with the constant overuse/abuse of the moniker "Brangelina" :rolleyes: ), the happy couple has become a Remote Button All-Star in our house.

As for Brad Pitt, I'm part of that extreme minority that, going all the way back to when he had a cameo in Thelma & Louise, has never found him to be attractive. A lot of women claim that Brad Pitt fills them with desire; whenever he pops up on TV or print, the only desire I have is for someone to attack him with these (http://www.saison.com.au/images/products/full/262.jpg) items (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ejv_UY7-s_U/Tb7s6s0C5XI/AAAAAAAAA0c/6xXfy9kP364/s1600/soap-bar-suds.jpg)

:slinkaway

my little pony
04-15-2012, 04:02 AM
my mother always had gross veiny hands like she was 50 lbs underweight and washed dishes for a living but had a very round unlined face and never wrinkled.

my hands are nicer but sometimes i catch a glimpse and wonder why my hand is so blue then realize it is my veins. after reading the thread, i think i have anita18 hands.

Angelskates
04-15-2012, 05:43 AM
Meh, they're not married yet. Just because they're engaged, doesn't mean they are ready to get married. Maybe they'll never get married, or will have a long engagement.

IceAlisa
04-15-2012, 06:28 AM
A lot of women claim that Brad Pitt fills them with desire; whenever he pops up on TV or print, the only desire I have is for someone to attack him with these (http://www.saison.com.au/images/products/full/262.jpg) items (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Ejv_UY7-s_U/Tb7s6s0C5XI/AAAAAAAAA0c/6xXfy9kP364/s1600/soap-bar-suds.jpg)

:slinkaway

I do find Brad Pitt attractive and also think he is a better actor than he is given credit for but I've heard that he has personal hygiene issues. :shuffle:

Sasha'sSpins
04-15-2012, 08:55 AM
Well I don't see why they want to mess with what seems like an already good thing but if it makes them and their children happy then more power to them. Best of luck to them and I hope they stay together.

As for the hands-that's just genetics I am sure.

Latte
04-15-2012, 01:13 PM
I do find Brad Pitt attractive and also think he is a better actor than he is given credit for but I've heard that he has personal hygiene issues. :shuffle:

Wasn't that rumor about 20 years ago?
Doubt if it is true now.
Let's give him the benefit of the doubt:cool:
I think the marriage will last. Nothing will really change and they seem like a very stable couple who love their children very much. They seem like the type of couple who would stay together for the children even if they fall out of love. And keep it civil.:D

mila19
04-15-2012, 01:22 PM
I find that I find attractive people with high cheekbones, be it man or woman. It's like, face-wise, if they have that they are sexy even if their features are disharmonious seen separately. Scarlett is another one.
The ring is fab though!

cruisin
04-15-2012, 03:23 PM
I've seen fuzzy pictures of the ring--looks huge but can't make out the details.

However, what's obvious is that Angelina's hand (http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/04/13/angelina-jolie-engagement-ring-brad-pitt-engaged/)looks so much older than her years for some reason.

At first I thought it was because she is flexing the wrist but I tried flexing mine and didn't get the same effect.

My hands have always looked veiny. I am thin now, but, even when I was overweight my hands were like that. I (like Louis) am adored by anyone who has to take blood or put in an IV. I've, also, never been very good about putting moisturizer on my hands (can't stand the greasy feel). But, now that I'm 59, my body has caught up with my hands! :lol:

As for Pitt and hygiene issues, I've heard that about other actors, as well. Heard that Matthew McConaughey is the worst!

IceAlisa
04-15-2012, 06:32 PM
Yes, the rumor is old. Who knows? May be Angelina cleaned him up a bit.

IV nurses/phlebotomists don't love me (they frown at the site of my arms) so it sounds like it's an anatomical thing.

orientalplane
04-15-2012, 06:53 PM
IV nurses/phlebotomists don't love me (they frown at the site of my arms) so it sounds like it's an anatomical thing.

The site of your arms?

Where are they? :eek:

IceAlisa
04-16-2012, 01:24 AM
The site of your arms?

Where are they? :eek:

Ha ha. You know what I mean. My arms are skinny but the veins are not so easily found.

PDilemma
04-16-2012, 03:41 PM
Back on topic: Today Show is speculating about the wedding, the dress(es), etc...

Am I crazy to suspect they might not do a big thing if they even do it any time soon?

Veronika
04-16-2012, 03:57 PM
Am I crazy to suspect they might not do a big thing if they even do it any time soon?

No, not at all. I can see them waiting 5 years and doing something very private...if it ever does happen.

skatesindreams
04-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Back on topic: Today Show is speculating about the wedding, the dress(es), etc...

GMA said something about this summer, in France...