PDA

View Full Version : Angelina and Brad Engaged

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Holley Calmes
04-14-2012, 04:47 AM
If you believe the tabloids, she and her father have reconciled. I don't really give a flip about either one of them. I just hope that their children are of the type who will blossom and grow under the type of life they lead, charging from country to country. I know I personally would have loved it as a child. But with 7 kids (?) it is inevitable that one or some will have needed a secure and unchanging environment. Life's a crapshoot.

michiruwater
04-14-2012, 04:52 AM
They have reconciled, but her last name is still officially Jolie now.

6 children - Shiloh, the twins, Maddox, Zahara, and Pax. Both she and Brad give the impression - though I know that can be misleading - that they are very loving parents. I hope that's true.

Cheylana
04-14-2012, 05:02 AM
What, they weren't getting enough People Magazine covers? :P

Vash01
04-14-2012, 08:25 AM
About time.

skatesindreams
04-14-2012, 02:44 PM

Jon Voight has talked about their reconciliation in interviews.
Happiness to the couple; and their family.

pixie cut
04-14-2012, 04:16 PM
I wonder if they will follow the herd and break up within five years now.

I was thinking more like five months. Now that they've announced the engagement so many people have been ridiculously waiting for, a break up cannot be far behind.

Wyliefan
04-14-2012, 05:03 PM
I thought they were married, too, only because I know a Filipino family who named their daughter Angelinajoliepitt. :shuffle:

Please tell me she has a nickname. :scream:

ArtisticFan
04-14-2012, 05:09 PM

6 children - Shiloh, the twins, Maddox, Zahara, and Pax. Both she and Brad give the impression - though I know that can be misleading - that they are very loving parents. I hope that's true.

A friend of mine works very closely with brad Pitt. While my friend can be a whining brat, he has always spoken highly of Pitt, jolie. And the children. So while I cannot understand or relate to everything they do, I am inclined to believe my friend's interpretation.

IceAlisa
04-14-2012, 05:16 PM
I've seen fuzzy pictures of the ring--looks huge but can't make out the details.

However, what's obvious is that Angelina's hand (http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/04/13/angelina-jolie-engagement-ring-brad-pitt-engaged/)looks so much older than her years for some reason.

At first I thought it was because she is flexing the wrist but I tried flexing mine and didn't get the same effect.

michiruwater
04-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Yes, some of the more frequent vitriolic comments leveled at Angelina are about her hands. They're fairly large for a female's and they've looked old like that for a while. I'm not sure why that is, and I've wondered when I've seen those comments (not yours - really mean ones all over the net, the usual crap) if there's some particular reason why they look that way.

IceAlisa
04-14-2012, 05:41 PM
I didn't think they are large, just old-looking. Her fingers are slender and long which is pretty but the back of the hand doesn't seem to belong to her.

snoopy
04-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Re: her hands. It is probably her thinness - nothing to fill out the skin and hide the veins. Fortunately, she has strong enough facial bones that her age won't impact the face for a good long while.

Or, maybe it turns out she washes all of her own dishes. that will play havoc on your hands.

IceAlisa
04-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Re: her hands. It is probably her thinness - nothing to fill out the skin and hide the veins. That would be my guess too.

Fortunately, she has strong enough facial bones that her age won't impact the face for a good long while. Her face is likely filled with cosmetic fillers. However, I've heard that same fillers can be and are used on hands as well.

Or, maybe it turns out she washes all of her own dishes. that will play havoc on your hands.
:P

Cheylana
04-14-2012, 09:43 PM
I've seen fuzzy pictures of the ring--looks huge but can't make out the details.

However, what's obvious is that Angelina's hand (http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/04/13/angelina-jolie-engagement-ring-brad-pitt-engaged/)looks so much older than her years for some reason.

At first I thought it was because she is flexing the wrist but I tried flexing mine and didn't get the same effect.
It's the large veins. My hands are like that too (sigh).

Louis
04-14-2012, 10:37 PM
It's the large veins. My hands are like that too (sigh).

Yeah, it runs in my whole family. Even as a kid, I had hands like that. Whenever I need to get blood drawn, the nurses ooh and aah over my veins :lol:. They get so excited, thinking I'll be the easiest patient of the day, and then I have to break the news that I faint easily and need to lie down. :lol: