PDA

View Full Version : Whitney's "son" in The Bodyguard" all grown up

taf2002
04-13-2012, 04:14 PM
Nice interview on The Yo Show with DeVaughn Nixon, the kid in The Bodyguard. I thought he was adorable then, but he's just as cute now....and quite the hottie. Apparently he was in the movie Prom & a TV show called Greek...I never saw either. And now he's a recurring character on The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I'll definitely try to watch that sometime to see him. I don't know if he's a good actor as an adult but I thought he did a good job in The Bodyguard. Check him out.

http://screen.yahoo.com/whitney-houston-s-son-from-the-bodyguard-is-all-grown-up-28925324.html

WindSpirit
04-13-2012, 08:39 PM
Very good-looking, well-spoken and seems like a nice person, too. His parents did a great job.

Wyliefan
04-13-2012, 08:47 PM
And now he's a recurring character on The Secret Life of the American Teenager. I'll definitely try to watch that sometime to see him.

Yikes, poor guy. I used to watch that show for one of the actors (who's now left) and it's dreadful. Then again, I guess it helped Shailene Woodley get her name out there . . .

taf2002
04-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Yeah, the title doesn't inspire me to want to watch but I would like to see if he has any acting talent.