PDA

View Full Version : American Idol - Top 7 (4/11-4/12)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Aceon6
04-13-2012, 01:27 PM
Looks like the Dial Idol raw numbers were right again. It's pretty obvious that Jimmy/Nigel want to get rid of Hollie, so watch for the judges to praise Hollie next week so that the "boy, the judges were really unfair to..." votes aren't there for her.

cruisin
04-13-2012, 01:53 PM
Do people think the judges would have used the save for Elise? I think they would have used it for Joshua, but I'm not sure about Elise.

I think they might have. I think that is why Steven said what he said. I think he meant that the judges didn't think any of the "bottom three" belonged there and that they'd have saved any one of them.

birdgal
04-13-2012, 01:55 PM
Looks like the Dial Idol raw numbers were right again. It's pretty obvious that Jimmy/Nigel want to get rid of Hollie, so watch for the judges to praise Hollie next week so that the "boy, the judges were really unfair to..." votes aren't there for her.

I really thought that Hollie would go this week, but maybe all the praising of Jessica and Joshua is starting to backfire. She'll probably go next week. I don't get the Colton love, either. It seems over the top.

my little pony
04-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Do people think the judges would have used the save for Elise? I think they would have used it for Joshua, but I'm not sure about Elise.

no, i dont believe they would have used it for her

isnt it valid until top 5? if so, they may still need it for their beloved joshica. they would have cut elise loose then criticized me for my bad voting skills.

haribobo
04-13-2012, 03:22 PM
they would have cut elise loose then criticized me for my bad voting skills.

hahaa so true! Next week we get Kris Allen, LMFAO, and 2 performances from each contestant. So itll sting a little less when Elise or Hollie gets sent home...I'm starting to run out of hope for both of them after this week :/

birdgal
04-13-2012, 03:50 PM
no, i dont believe they would have used it for her

isnt it valid until top 5? if so, they may still need it for their beloved joshica. they would have cut elise loose then criticized me for my bad voting skills.

I believe that the judges get one save, so they already used it on Jessica.

:lol: about our poor voting skills.

skatesindreams
04-13-2012, 03:52 PM
The only "surprising" thing would have been if they hadn't saved her,

my little pony
04-13-2012, 03:53 PM
I believe that the judges get one save, so they already used it on Jessica.

i meant if elise had been in the bottom, they would not have used the save on elise because they may have still needed it to save joshica in the next 2 wks since the viewers cant be trusted or allowed to have their own preferences.

Rob
04-13-2012, 03:55 PM
I don't think they would have used it for Elise.

birdgal
04-13-2012, 04:07 PM
i meant if elise had been in the bottom, they would not have used the save on elise because they may have still needed it to save joshica in the next 2 wks since the viewers cant be trusted or allowed to have their own preferences.

I agree with this. They would have waited until the endangered one was Joshua, Jessica, or Colton.

Rob
04-13-2012, 04:17 PM
I agree with this. They would have waited until the endangered one was Joshua, Jessica, or Colton.

Or maybe Phillip. I don't think they'd have used it on Skylar either.

cruisin
04-13-2012, 04:21 PM
I'd like to see Jessica and Elise in the final two. Jessica because she really has enormous talent, even though she is not my taste. Elise, because she also has enormous talent, she is more my taste, and she's from NJ! :D

my little pony
04-13-2012, 04:38 PM
we would need mandatory conscription to get an all girl final

birdgal
04-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Or maybe Phillip. I don't think they'd have used it on Skylar either.

I'm not sure that they would have used it on Phillip at this point. I think both Phillip and Skylar have a high likeability factor, but I don't think the judges would have saved them. I think they would haved saved Joshua or maybe, Colton.

birdgal
04-13-2012, 04:40 PM
we would need mandatory conscription to get an all girl final

Or as Jimmy said a few weeks ago, "Girl Power."