PDA

View Full Version : American Idol - Top 7 (4/11-4/12)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11

BaileyCatts
04-13-2012, 01:53 AM
Skylar safe. Ryan makes her pick. MEAN Ryan. She won't do it.

Bottom 3 are Jessica, Elise and Joshua???? I keep forgetting. American Idol is not a signing competition, its a popularity contest. Guess they will be using the save tonight?

flyingsit
04-13-2012, 01:55 AM
I think the ridiculously over the top pimping of Jessica and Joshua bit the show in the ass. Jessica was awful in the Stronger trio and it wasn't mentioned at all, and Josjua would get a standing ovation from the judges if he whispered "I have laryngitis" and just stood there for two minutes.

AxelAnnie
04-13-2012, 01:57 AM
^^^ I think it does every year. You would think they would learn

PrincessLeppard
04-13-2012, 01:57 AM
Joshua safe.

Poop. :P

birdgal
04-13-2012, 01:58 AM
Joshua, Jessica and Elise in the bottom three.

Please let Joshua go home....

I am shocked the Jessica and Joshua are in the bottom three. The judges will use one their saves, if it is one of them. But, I think Colton is their chosen one, so they may save it for him.

KikiSashaFan
04-13-2012, 01:59 AM
So two go next week right?

soxxy
04-13-2012, 01:59 AM
Randy, don't preach who to vote for.

PrincessLeppard
04-13-2012, 02:02 AM
Randy, don't preach who to vote for.

This.

Also, I think only one goes home next week because they kicked off that one guy who got arrested or something.

LuckyCharm
04-13-2012, 02:08 AM
Jessica was awful in the Stronger trio and it wasn't mentioned at all.

Didn't the judges actually pick her as the "winner" in the trio?

Smiley0884
04-13-2012, 02:16 AM
Ugh tonight just had my eyes rolling non-stop :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I like Jessica, I think she's phenomenal, but the constant tongue bath from the judges just BUGS!!! This is the most obvious pimping I've ever seen on AI. Jessica is an amazing vocalist, but this behavior is just doing her a disservice, and is completely disgusting and unfair to the other contestants. And Randy's "THIS IS THE MOST SHOCKING BOTTOM 3 EVAHHHHH!!!" was just B.S. There have been plenty of B3's just as shocking, ask Jennifer Hudson.

And why was everyone acting confused when Ryan was splitting the contestants into two groups only to set one up to "choose" between the two groups?? As soon as he started dividing them I started getting George Huff and Bo Bice flashbacks. AI has done this for years, it's hardly "shocking" at this point :rolleyes:

This show is great because of the contestants, but the constant producer manipulation, and the mindless sycophants for judges is just so cringe worthy :yikes:

cruisin
04-13-2012, 02:37 AM
I can't believe that Jessica was eliminated. And i'm glad the judges saved her. And I don't particularly like the judges to preach who to vote for. But, Randy is right. People need to stop voting for the cute male and vote for the best voice.

birdgal
04-13-2012, 02:46 AM
Wow. I am shocked.

JILEN
04-13-2012, 03:15 AM
I adore Jessica but I'm not shocked. Hope it does not happen again next week. I wonder what happened to those who's been voting for her the previous weeks, they all of a sudden got off the train?

flyingsit
04-13-2012, 03:21 AM
As far as we know she could have been fourth from the bottom every time.

birdgal
04-13-2012, 03:27 AM
I adore Jessica but I'm not shocked. Hope it does not happen again next week. I wonder what happened to those who's been voting for her the previous weeks, they all of a sudden got off the train?

Colton?