PDA

View Full Version : Czisny NOT to retire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]

dots
04-26-2012, 06:28 AM
What are you guys talking about? :confused: Those rumors are a year old and were never proven true. I highly doubt Alissa is responsible for breaking a marriage apart. Plus everyone knows Jason is back to using the backdoor.

To accuse a devoutly religious

Oh please, what is that even mean? :rolleyes:

Devoutly Religious = Brainwashed.

Jemestone
04-26-2012, 06:39 AM
What are you guys talking about? :confused: Those rumors are a year old and were never proven true. I highly doubt Alissa is responsible for breaking a marriage apart. Plus everyone knows Jason is back to using the backdoor.

Well that's great to hear. WTH does he's using the backdoor mean anyway?? :lol:

5Ali3
04-26-2012, 06:51 AM
I see the point that several posters are making and I've edited my (original) post. I was trying to say something that I didn't feel that I could state outright and I made a bad decision to use one phrase as a proxy for another. I was uncomfortable with the words I chose before I hit "post" and I should have stopped myself at that point. I apologize for exercising bad judgment.

Sylvia
04-26-2012, 06:55 AM
Thank you, 5Ali3, for speaking up in this thread. It seems to me that for some it can be easy to forget (or ignore) that the people being discussed are human beings with feelings, just like the rest of us.

mrinalini
04-26-2012, 07:07 AM
WTH does he's using the backdoor mean anyway?? :lol:

Well, that's the phrase my conservative mum used when referring to a sexual practice especially favoured by gay men...:shuffle:

Loves_Shizuka
04-26-2012, 07:09 AM
This thread is full of riddles :confused: :drama:

triple_toe
04-26-2012, 07:19 AM
Well, that's the phrase my conservative mum used when referring to a sexual practice especially favoured by gay men...:shuffle:

My first thought too! :eek: :rofl: Oh, this thread is cra-zay. Cheers to the off season! :rollin:

Prancer
04-26-2012, 07:19 AM
This thread is full of riddles :confused: :drama:

I'd say it's full of rumors and innuendo.

apatinar
04-26-2012, 07:23 AM
Plus everyone knows Jason is back to using the backdoor.

WAIT....WHAAAAAAT???

it has been a little creepy to see the way Adam looks into Jason's eyes as they are talking by the boards/ getting ready for Adam to skate..

Loves_Shizuka
04-26-2012, 07:42 AM
I'd say it's full of rumors and innuendo.

Too true. I'm struggling to follow. Surely this should be in the Trash Can by now?! :rofl:

Jemestone
04-26-2012, 08:32 AM

Ok that's totally not what I was thinking :rofl:

I thought it literally meant he was using the backdoor to get into the house :lol:

brightphoton
04-26-2012, 09:22 AM
Wait --- have Yuka and Jason been in divorce proceedings? Is their marriage on the rocks?

loulou
04-26-2012, 10:44 AM
:shuffle: All those Catholic priests are devoutly religious too... :scream:

Nothing. I just wanted to quote that. Actually, I'd made posters if I was in the sellings.

Ok that's totally not what I was thinking :rofl:

I thought it literally meant he was using the backdoor to get into the house :lol:

That's so nice, it reminds me of this line in the Gilmore Girls:

- Rory Gilmore: Okay, just to remind you, once again, the drink cart is right over here. Oh, and I think I spot gin. It's brown, right?
- Lorelai Gilmore: I love that you think that.

allezfred
04-26-2012, 10:48 AM
This thread has crossed quite a few lines so I'm putting it to bed now.