PDA

View Full Version : Czisny NOT to retire

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20

The Fly On The Wall
04-26-2012, 01:46 AM
I think people are speculating/trying to imply that there was some sort of love triangle between Yuka, Jason, and Alissa. I could be wrong.

RD
04-26-2012, 02:47 AM
I think people are speculating/trying to imply that there was some sort of love triangle between Yuka, Jason, and Alissa.

!!!

Nah, man.........

nubka
04-26-2012, 04:23 AM
I think people are speculating/trying to imply that there was some sort of love triangle between Yuka, Jason, and Alissa. I could be wrong.

Ick!! :scream:

carriemarie
04-26-2012, 04:26 AM
^^Rumors have been abundant since San Jose....

RD
04-26-2012, 04:33 AM
That's just all levels of wrong...I mean, I'm just going to assume it's a sick rumor started by someone attempting to stir up #$%#...

Jemestone
04-26-2012, 05:06 AM
^IKR. Total ick to go and break up a marriage, regardless if it's happy or not :scream:

And I read some peoples post on Goldenskate encouraging it because Alissa and Jason has soooo much chemistry. And that Yuka should watch her back. I was too appalled to say anything.

brightphoton
04-26-2012, 05:35 AM
Meh. I still think the "fearful situation" was a known injury, and she was afraid the USFSA might do an investigation and find out that she, Jason, and Yuka were all in cahoots.

5Ali3
04-26-2012, 05:42 AM
^IKR. Total ick to go and break up a marriage, regardless if it's happy or not :scream:

To accuse a 24 year old of setting out "to go and break up a marriage" is a serious and potentially inflammatory accusation that could cause damage far beyond that which has already occurred.

I am not sure what to say beyond what I said yesterday (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3555000&postcount=251).

RD
04-26-2012, 05:47 AM
post deleted.

skateboy
04-26-2012, 05:49 AM
We're just half way through a quadrennial here: we have two more nationals to go before Sochi.

Next season will be telling for Alissa (and lots of others). Sure, she may continue to be inconsistent and, if so, I'm sure she will suffer the consequences. But perhaps this awful experience will have kicked her butt enough to bring out the true competitor in her. No one knows yet, for sure.

I'm really saddened to see so many nasty comments about her, as if she might as well be taken out and shot...

At her best (and even at her worst), Alissa is one of the most beautiful ladies' skaters in the history of the sport. She has a certain special something that is unmatched by any current skater and I wish her well.

Jemestone
04-26-2012, 05:57 AM
To accuse a devoutly religious 24 year old who has never had a serious romantic relationship of setting out "to go and break up a marriage" is a serious and potentially inflammatory accusation that could cause damage far beyond that which has already occurred.

I am not sure what to say beyond what I said yesterday (http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3555000&postcount=251).

:rofl: OK, whatever, I'm not the one who brought up the love triangle. And I could care less if she's devoutly religious or not or never had a serious romantic relationship.

Jemestone
04-26-2012, 05:59 AM
Here's the thing though. EVEN IF IT IS TRUE...how does it honestly explain the total collapse witnessed in Nice?

She's a headcase, what else needs to be said??? :shuffle:

triple_toe
04-26-2012, 06:01 AM
Devoutly religious people have affairs all the time. Hell, almost every American politician that has a sex scandal is "devoutly religious" :P

Jemestone
04-26-2012, 06:04 AM
^ IKR, or said politician has a secret gay love affair but yet is so anti-gay everything because they are so "devoutly religious". :rolleyes:

triple_toe
04-26-2012, 06:06 AM
:shuffle: All those Catholic priests are devoutly religious too... :scream: